m4m - 38 - Providence - Rhode Island - USA - Don'cha wish your girlfriend could suck like me? :))

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by FleshlightMouth, Jul 5, 2006.

1. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    m4m - 38 - Providence - Rhode Island - USA - Deepthroat Expert for XXL

My age: 38
    City: Providence
    State: Rhode Island

Contact me if you've got the goods (= 8 inches plus and THICK)
    Special appreciation for big shooters
    Frequent visits to Boston/NYC

38, 6'2", 180, bl/bl, goatee, hung
    Check out my pics and short video clips:
    http://www.dudesnude.com/members/125767/

Recent feedback postings:

"thnks Lkng4thick....anyone out there with a monster that needs to be milked
    should contact this dude....total expert..u get lucky enough to be worked over in his
    booth...u'll know why they're called glory holes..."

"I had the distinct honor of hooking up with Lkng4thick on Tuesday afternoon.
    This man knows how to make a cock cum!!! Unfuckingbelievable head from him!"

2. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    Videos and pics are also posted in my gallery here

3. vladislav1960

vladislav1960 New Member

I am looking to experiment with men and am new to being with men. I had a first experience a few weeks ago and now think about it all the time. The guy gave me the best blow job I ever experience. I did not try to blow him because we were in the gym and had to get done fast. I wanted to try it and still want to with other guys. I want to also try all kinds of sex with men. Excuse my bad English, I am from Czech Republic.
    28 yr. old, 6.2" tall, long blond hair, very fit, have been always told I am very good looking so I must respect others opinions and believe I am nice to view!
    I think I am well endowed at 8.5" long and almost 7" thick (yes, really). Uncut and super clean. Would you want to suck a cock this size? Also, do you like to get a blow job? Ahgain, I am NEW at trying men, so you will have to give instructions and take the lead at first.
    Vladislav1960

Draft saved Draft deleted