m4m - 40 - Brisbane - QLD - Australia - Brisbane Australia looking for weekday fun

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
m4m - 40 - Brisbane - QLD - Australia - Brisbane Australia looking for weekday fun

My age: 40
City: Brisbane
State: QLD

I'm looking for:

A masculine man in reasonable shape, preferably 30+ in age, who would like his cock sucked in the morning on an on-going basis Must be able to host either in his home or other safe place close to the city.Must be able to pick me up from East Brisbane, in the general vicinity of the Shaftston Hotel usually around 6.30-7am.Must be able to get me to work in city at 8am or 8.30am at the
latest.

The man would like to receive mind-blowing head from another male at no cost. Nothing is expected in return. Access to my ass is open to negotiation, as long as condoms and lube are available.

Ideally looking for an ongoing sexual relationship if we click(I'm not after anything emotional).

If you think that you can adequately fit the bill, then please respond. This offer is for weekdays only.You do not have to be stunning, or an olympic athlete. I don't mind a little bit of a belly, and I don't want to offend, but I'm just not into obese guys. Please be honest with yourself and me about your appearance. Dick size, cut/uncut is unimportant as long as it is clean. I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi, bi-curious.

Serious offers only, please. Face pictures are more interesting to me than dick pics, and will get a higher response. My mobile will be sent on request.