m4m - 50 - Dallas - Texas - USA - Deepthroat available for masculine well hung male!

dtcs2k

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
m4m - 50 - Dallas - Texas - USA - Deepthroat available for masculine well hung male!

My age: 50
City: Dallas
State: Texas

White, masculine, big hairy bear, 6'2", Solid 280, young 50, buzzed head, beard and mustache. Am skilled at deepthroat stimulation and can stay down on a mans cock and use my throat muscles to squeeze and milk it as I swallow around it. I enjoy getting a man close, till his balls are pulled up tight and then backing off and working on his nuts till they are hot and hanging again, then going back to work on his cock. I want go back and forth like this for as many times as you can stand it, and then have you force your cock down my throat and hold my head down while you empty the hot juice outta your balls. Then I want to savor your cock as it softens and continue to nurse it till it becomes hard again, repeating the whole process! I need a cock long enough to flatten and then push past my gag reflex and make it into my throat. I do have a private place, near Love Field, and am available evenings after 6 pm and most anytime on the weekends. I enjoy men of all colors, cut or incut. I prefer no reciprocation and am NOT into anal sex. I am HIV-, and prefer you to be honest about your status! I do have face pics for trade. :smile: