m4m - 56 - Dallas - Texas - USA - Deepthroat available for masculine well hung male!

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by dtcs2k, Jan 8, 2012.

1. dtcs2k

dtcs2k New Member

White, masculine, big hairy bear, 6'2", Solid 280, young 56, buzzed head, beard and mustache. Skilled at deep-throat stimulation and can stay down on a man’s cock and use my throat muscles to squeeze and milk it as I swallow around it. I enjoy getting a man close, till his balls are pulled up tight and then backing off and licking down his cock to his balls sucking on one then the other and then getting them both in my mouth working on them and tongue washing them till they are hot and hanging again, then lick back up and going back to work on his cock. I want go back and forth like this for as many times as you can stand it, and then have you force your cock down my throat and hold my head down while you empty the hot juice outta your balls. Then I want to savor your cock as it softens and continue to nurse it till it becomes hard again, repeating the whole process! I need a cock long enough to flatten and then push past my gag reflex and make it into my throat. Choking and/or gagging on a big dick, makes my cock drip! Challenge me! I enjoy men of all colors, cut or uncut. I prefer no reciprocation and am NOT into anal sex. I am HIV-, and prefer you to be honest about your status! I do have face pics for trade. I live south and east of Dallas, TX out in the country, but can come into Dallas proper if you cannot come out here.
    A NOTE TO STRAIGHT MEN READING THIS:
    A Chick will suck your dick because you want her to.
    A Cocksucker will suck your dick because he wants to!
    Who do you think will do a better job of it? :blowjob:

#1 dtcs2k, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
Draft saved Draft deleted