Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
m4m - Lafayette - Indiana - USA - m4m

My age:
City: Lafayette
State: Indiana

m4m looking for a JO buddy for fun, friendship, sex. i've got a lot of pent-up sexual energy so you might have trouble keeping up with me :) i'm looking for guys willing to try....3somes, group sex a plus.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha. We should just have one huge party of huge guys!! Fun times. I don't have the space, but it would be a great weekend get-away for christmas or something...

Catch you guys around sometime!!

have a great day!!

dave

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually, a deep & caring friendship is BETTER than some things. But, don't let hte picture of the virginal fool ya ;)

robertislooking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am near Logansport,just up the road. I bet that I can keep up with you. I have lots of engery when comes to jacking and I would love a j/o buddy.

m4m - Lafayette - Indiana - USA - m4m

My age:
City: Lafayette
State: Indiana

m4m looking for a JO buddy for fun, friendship, sex. i've got a lot of pent-up sexual energy so you might have trouble keeping up with me :) i'm looking for guys willing to try....3somes, group sex a plus.

mg7812

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am very near Lafayette (~10 miles), though not a member of this site because I need support (i.e. I'm not hung). If anyone would like to chat that replied above, let me know.