Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
m4m - New York - New York - USA - NYC Dick Size Measuring Party - July 22

My age:
City: New York
State: New York

If you're into group action and looking for something a bit different, why not join me and the rest of the guys for a Dick Size Measuring Party on the evening of Saturday, July 22. The action is taking place at a hotel in the Murray Hill area of Manhattan and arrival time is between 8:30 and 9:30. Despite what the name might suggest, the activity that takes place during a DSMP is not restricted to just taking measurements - jo, oral, rimming and anal action will also be featured. In addition, guys of ANY endowment size who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 50 are welcome to attend (sorry bears, but you're going to have to sit this one out). Full details have been posted at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html (it's a free site). If you’re interested in partying naked with a group of 25 or so attitude and drug-free guys, drop me a line and include your age, height and weight-related stats. Please note that in order to defray the cost of the room, I'll be requesting a $10 contribution at the door.