Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
m4mm - New York - New York - USA - Dick Size Measuring Party - September 30

My age:
City: New York
State: New York

I'll be returning to NYC to host another Dick Size Measuring Party on the evening of Saturday, September 30 and it would be great to see some LPSGers attend. The fun will be taking place at a hotel in the Murray Hill area of Manhattan and I'm expecting about 25 guys to attend. For the uninitiated, a DSMP is an all-male sex party that features plenty of group jo, oral, rimming and anal action, as well as a measuring component. The pictures that accompany this ad were taken at previous parties I've hosted and should dispel any misconceptions that only measuring takes place. Since this isn't a contest, guys of ANY dick size and experience level are welcome to participate. Full details have been posted at www.sizesurvey.com/faq.html (it's a free site). I'm looking for drug and attitude-free guys who are at their ideal body weight and between the ages of 18 and 50 (sorry bears, but you're going to have to sit this one out). If you'd like to attend, drop me a line and include your age, height and weight-related stats. Please note that in order to defray costs, I'll be requesting a $10 contribution at the door.
IMG_0015a.jpg

IMG_0009.JPG

DCP_2102[2]a.jpg