m4w - 27 - Washington - DC - just some new pictures

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha.... yeah come on over to Anita's in Chantilly and you can videotape us having dinner. That's about as steamy as it's going to get tonight.
The food was spicy, and steaming hot, but I wouldn't say the meeting was steamy. It was good to meet you though. Damn, you are tall!

By the way, I'll have to use one of those floggers on you if you don't email the friend in China... (searches the shelves for a cattle prod...)

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While researching my current novel (which involves a very well-endowed hero), I did a lot of internet searches about vaginal size. Unfortunately, there is very little info to be had.

Most sites say "The Vagina" is 4" x 1"... as if there is only one vagina in the world. :boggled:

If I translated this using penis statistics, the corresponding statement would be "The Penis is 6.16 inches long when erect."

One has only to look at the gallery of dicks on this site to realize how absurd such a statement would be.

It's interesting to me that we (women) have become sexually liberated in many ways, but our anatomy is still described in such vague, general terms.

BTW, I do realize this thread has gotten completely off topic.:wink:

Sorry...

Most of those sites the give the quick 4" x 1" answer for vagina size are just attempting to make average men feel better about their penis size. Much important imformation is left out by these sites.

I have informally researched the subject of vagina size on the internet for many years now. Certainly, this was not a daily affair for me, but I frequently searched for more information.

Robert Latou Dickinson has a book about sexual anatomy. In his book, he reports that the average "maximum aroused stretched depth" of the vagina is 12.5 cm, or 5 inches. This measurement was taken from the remnants of the hymen to the deepest point of the vagina (the posterior fornix) with the use of a glass test tube. The depth of the vulva/vestibule averaged 2.5 cm or 1". So in total, the average woman hid 15cm, or 6" of test tube from daylight. This was the average of his 105 or so patients that he kept long-term records of.

Kinsey's, Masters and Johnson's, and the vagina institute's (a pay site with results of studies) reports line up with this. Every study has found that the average total vaginal depth, including the vulva is 15cm or 6". The average range is 5" to 7.5", with vaginas up to 9.5" still being considered normal, but certainly above average.

I know that many of you will refute this with evidence from your own sexual experiences. Just remember that we are talking about the exact average here. Deeper vaginas are very normal, but not the exact average size. They are above average, just as some well endowed guys are.

Also, most women have relaxed vaginas that measure between 8-10cm when relaxed (along the posterior wall, from the remnants of the hymen to the posterior fornix).

NineInchCock, I know that this was off topic, but I wanted to help out Chrysalis with her cause, and inform other readers. Good luck with meeting someone for hot times. Hopefully the fact that I bumped this thread will be beneficial.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't trust the figures you give because I find it hard to imagine any woman being fully aroused while having a glass test tube rammed up her cooch in a laboratory environment. I'm well above 6" and in general haven't had a problem fully penetrating most of my partners, even if I was hitting the back wall when I did. For this reason I find the 9" figure I gave earlier more believable... though I have absolutely no source or reference to back that up.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't trust the figures you give because I find it hard to imagine any woman being fully aroused while having a glass test tube rammed up her cooch in a laboratory environment.

Oh, I don't know -- I'm still surprised by the kinks that people find for themselves... :biggrin1:

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow... I can see why this thread has been so popular. NIC, you seem like a great guy. Such a shame you're so straight. ;-) (Actually... also a shame (for me) that you took down those, um... "descriptive" pictures!)

How's the dating going, anyway?

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ahh, you've already moved! Well, congrats! Are you there long-term? Maybe you'll have some renewed dating success wayyyyy out there. Good luck! (So do you speak Korean?) Glad to see that you're still around, even after the move! :smile:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think your Viper needs to "stretch its legs", so to speak. There's some autocrosses coming up pretty soon.. lol

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
It's parked in my parents' garage in Virginia. I would love to have brought it with me but I'm trying to save money for a change.

If its not up on blocks and drained... tsk... tsk. I tell you what... I'll do you a solid and take that baby out, ride it long and hard, and NOT put it away wet.:cool: If I was to put it away wet I don't think we'd be talking about your car.:biggrin1:

If it helps sway you, I've seen the new pics and you come off even better looking than in the previous ones.:biggrin1:

P.S. Lee has a bad driving record, I've checked. It's the reason his dick points to the left. It was a horrible accident that was in all the papers. Poor bastard.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P.S. Lee has a bad driving record, I've checked. It's the reason his dick points to the left. It was a horrible accident that was in all the papers. Poor bastard.

Bullshit. My dick points to the left because I whack off with my right hand.

That's my guess, anyway. :biggrin1:

Aw, c'mon, NIC -- cone marks give a car character -- they show that it's actually being used instead of just living as a boulevard cruiser... :cool:

(got some new scuffs on my wheels today, in fact.. eight hours of auto-x school will do that)

rockoutwcockout

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I can understand his frustration. If ?

It has always been, and continues to be, very annoying when women tell me "You're not really gay, you just haven't been with the right woman." By which she usually means herself.

<sigh>

LOL..

oh dc here but i guess you are off in a far off land somewhere

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL..

oh dc here but i guess you are off in a far off land somewhere

yes, I am. I've also since taken down the pictures that I started this thread over. sorry.

there are a lot of LPSG guys in the DC area, though. They must be putting something in the water over there.