Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
m4w - 28 - any - miss. - usa - i have a 16 inch insatiable COCK

My age: 28
City: any
State: miss.

i am 6 feet tall, and 200 pounds. i am a deep golden bronze tan, from sunbathing in the nude every day, i do have a 16 inch really insatiable cock. i can fuck all day, and all night. in looking for an attractive woman who loves good hot juicy sex, and loves to suck cock, and really get her pussy completly ate up. i can give her double penetration, with my cock, and my tongue, at the same time. ohhhh yesssss.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Vinny, I think this one is just too easy. At least some of the photoshopped pictures have a slight degree of verisimilitude. These look like the carnival mirror distortions. Hmmm...maybe Ill put one of those up in my bedroom when my ego needs a boost.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
OK, I'll bite.

Do you have a 16" dildo that was used in a strange Voodoo ritual?

Do you have access to a stable and have a particular Stallion who loves human pussy?

Did you get tons of collagen and can't stop eating?

Are you hungry for a chick to go 16" deep inside you with a strap-on?

My kitchen fire extinguisher is 15". Maybe you'd like to use that on your next willing partner.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This guy has to be in his late 60's. That is not a 200 lb body,it is not a young body. It seems as though he must hold the "item" to his body.

Geez, just trying to pass your self off as 28 is laughable.

Now, I can't see the photos up close, so maybe I'm missing something. :rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
vinny_spiruccino said:
This is gonna be good.

vinny_spiruccino said:
Oh come on... anyone!

Vinny, you are so cute and adorable!:smile: I'm sure you come pretty close to what this guy claimed as his size!:wink:

Doo me Vinny! Doo me noooww!! *says in Dixie Wetsworth voice* :biggrin1::tongue:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
goldenbronze said:
i do have a 16 inch really insatiable cock. i can fuck all day, and all night. in looking for an attractive woman who loves good hot juicy sex, and loves to suck cock, and really get her pussy completly ate up. i can give her double penetration, with my cock, and my tongue, at the same time. ohhhh yesssss.

Ugh!:eek: I feel dirty, I need a shower now!:biggrin1:

Dirty old man!:biggrin1: "ohhhh yesssss":rolleyes: *gets creeped out and runs for the hills*