Ma veste aphrodisiaque

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by WolvesInTheThroneRoom, Jul 7, 2008.

1. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    My eyes, like an animals, would see in the dark to
    Pheromones... have you ever been told you have a unique and attractive scent by your lovers or by members of the opposite (or same) sex in general?

I always have been told by girls that they love my smell, they love how my pillow smells.
    I shower daily (as I hope you all do) but it never mattered what shampoo or soap I was using at the time, they all said it wasn't that, it was just my smell.

It is why I have never used cologne much, I'm afraid the one night I do I'll be masking my scent that that super hot and special girl would have been irresistibly drawn to.

I own one bottle of a french cologne that a neighbor gave to me in exchange for fixing a light in her house, she worked in the perfume business and said it has been made with the same ingredients since 1760.
    I've dabbed a touch or two on my wrists a few times but I largely leave it alone,though it has been complimented as well, preferring what god gave me instead.

Comments.

2. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    C'mon, am I the only one that smells good on here? :dunno:

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been complimented on my scent a few times but I think it's whatever conditioner I happen to be using at the time. I do love it when my guy buries his nose in my hair or neck.

I was told by one guy on here that he's often told he smells like chocolate. I'd love to verify that for myself.

4. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    I am really tuned to a womans smell. I love burying my nose in a womans hair and neck, I love that you mentioned that!
    I even love how a womans forehead smells, sounds odd but it always has a unique scent.
    Of course the aroma from below is the ultimate 'aphrodisiaque' for me. I love the way a woman (most women) smells after long hot and sweaty sex.

My ex even had an oddly attractive foot smell, shed come home from work and slip off her boots and I'd take off her socks and kiss her toes and indulge in her smell (she always showered in the morning so it wasn't gross by the afternoon). She would just smile and giggle at me while I did it.

I don't have a scent fetish, I don't use it to get off to or repetitively smell my women, but I indeed notice and appreciate it

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I have been told that I smell good, and usually jokingly answer "that's the smell of clean".

But yeah, I am a big believer in the power of pheromones, body chemistry, scent glands. I love the way some men smell naturally, even when they're sweaty and "gross" there's something chemically that makes me want to attack and lick every drop of sweat off their bodies.... I just go with it. :biggrin1:

About the pillows, though. I had someone sleeping over the last few weeks and I did not wash my sheets for a few days because I loved smelling him on my pillows. Gross, yes because we had sex, haha. But, I was so freakin' turned on by smelling him when I woke up. Ugh. :rolleyes:

6. WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Albums:
    I thought this would be a popular thread, but looks like myself, chockokittie and gillette are the best smelling lpsgers :wink:

Smell is a powerful scent, probably brings on stronger memories than the other senses.

7. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL - I know just what you mean. I l-o-v-e the way my guy smells, and he doesn't wear cologne either.

Draft saved Draft deleted