Maastricht

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dinosaur bones and disruptive treaties...

And now HickBoy - Maastricht sure is the place to be.

I bet you feel right at home, don't you H?

(I forgot - I owe you 12.5% :wink: )

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Dinosaur bones and disruptive treaties...

And now HickBoy - Maastricht sure is the place to be.

I bet you feel right at home, don't you H?

(I forgot - I owe you 12.5% :wink: )

Actually, I do feel pretty much at home. It's an old city with a river running through it, just like home. The people are very nice too. One really neat thing I've found out concerns those pictures I wanted to view at the Rijksmuseum that only had a plaque indicating they were "on LOAN TO ANOTHER institution". Guess where they are? On loan to one of the museums here, so I'll get to see them.

Another neat thing is that my hotel is a 20 minute walk from the Belgian border. I'm going to walk to Belgium and hang out there tomorrow evening.

12.5% of what, luvvie? At my age, it's so hard to remember from one day to the next.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I do feel pretty much at home. It's an old city with a river running through it, just like home. The people are very nice too. One really neat thing I've found out concerns those pictures I wanted to view at the Rijksmuseum that only had a plaque indicating they were "on LOAN TO ANOTHER institution". Guess where they are? On loan to one of the museums here, so I'll get to see them.

Lady luck smiles on Hick.

Another neat thing is that my hotel is a 20 minute walk from the Belgian border. I'm going to walk to Belgium and hang out there tomorrow evening.

Nice one. Keep heading south, you'll get here sooner or later! :biggrin1:

12.5% of what, luvvie? At my age, it's so hard to remember from one day to the next.

Shit, I was hoping you'd know - I lost count after the first hour...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media