Mac and Milton at Age 18

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note: the following is inspired by pre-existing characters, albeit in a fictional scenario. And since the names have been changed, there's no rule against it.

MAC AND MILTON AT AGE 18

Mac Stillson was a troublemaker. A bad seed. An apparent lost cause, if you will. But Milton Van Der Hauser was the only one who saw him differently.

Milton was the ultimate geek. As a kid, he was short, puny, big Coke-bottle glasses, goofy clothes, and squeaky voice. But puberty has not been that unkind. He has never gotten a zit, he shot up like a weed (from 4'6" to 6'4"), and went from skinny to pretty lean (not quite a "swimmer's build", but he would not be too far away from working towards one). But one thing that remained constant was his cherry-cola-colored red hair.

And Mac? As a kid, he was almost a half-foot taller than Milton with spiky hair and a weaselly face. Puberty turned him into quite the eye-catcher. He was actually a few inches SHORTER than Milton, but was very muscular (with broad shoulders, flared-out lats, a killer six-pack and tight legs) and pretty handsome.

One day, or more specifically, the day Milton turned 18, he was walking over to Mac's house. But just then, out of nowhere came Markus, the local bully.

"Hey, dingus. Howzabout a hertz donut?"

Regardless of his answer, Markus would wail on Milton. Milton was in pretty good shape, but Markus was a fucking brick shithouse that could probably hammer toss a Volkswagon.

Some minutes later, Milton's lean legs pumped hard as he dashed away from Markus, whose running speed was pretty weak.

*BA-BA-BA-BANG*
*BA-BA-BA-BANG*

He repeatedly banged on Mac's door, until Mac answered.

"Jesus, Mill. Did you pick a fight with a rhino?"

He joked, but Mac did so with a sense of urgency and concern. Mac may have been a rotten thug, but when it came to Milton, he was strictly full of concern and protective.

"C'min. Lay on the couch and I'll grab the first-aid kit."

He walked to the couch.

Mac came in with the kit. "Take your shirt off," Mac said.

Milton did just that, revealing a pretty lean body, hairless except for a trail of hair from just a few inches above his navel to his genitals which Mac has never seen. That was one thing about them is that they never wanted to see each other naked. Why? Who knew?

He began to apply some rubbing alcohol to Milton's wounds. Milton winced

After that, he began to dress his wounds, when suddenly... Milton's hand clutched Mac's. Their eyes met, and suddenly, they realized something they might have figured out subconsciously, but now just realized... Milton loved Mac. But did Mac feel the same way?

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 2

"Let's go upstairs," said Mac, afraid his twin sister Alexa, already in her sophomore year of college, would come by any time soon.

Milton grabbed his shirt, and Mac helped him walk up the stairs. Mac offered to carry Milton, but Milton declined.

They got up to Mac's room, a familiar site of comics, dirty laundry and miscellaneous trash strewn about.

While Mac haphazardly cleared the bed, Milton went over to the stereo to play some music. Mostly it was punk rock, some rap, some metal, and other things Milton was pretty sure would not suit a homosexual encounter.

"Fuck it," Milton said as he turned around.

Mac was peeling the tight red A-shirt off his gorgeous body, speckled with some chest hair and a nice treasure trail. He was buff, tan and pretty hairy, unlike slightly lean, pasty and pretty hairless Milton.

Milton started taking off his cargo shorts, dropping them to his boxers.

At the same time, Mac's worn-out jeans fell to his ankles, showing a tightly-packed pair of boxer-briefs. Milton never thought about Mac's cock, but he had a fat package.

"Lie down."
"Okay."

Milton was lying across Mac's bed, the lingering stench of Mac's sweat mingled with the sparse potato chip crumbs on his comforter.

Mac lied down next to him, kissing him while taking his hand across Milton's chest. It was smooth. Warm to the touch. And his muscles, while lean and sparse, were very hard, like those of a marble statue. From his pecs, Mac's hand snaked down Milton's torso and plunged right into the boxers that covered Milton's cock... until they were slid down to his knees.

Mac looked at it, decent size, about 7 or 8 inches hard. Probably 5 or 6 inches of girth. It felt hot to the touch, throbbing with ecstasy as Mac's hand worked the shaft.

Milton was about to cum, when he said "stop."

Mac did. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Just then, Milton started running his hand across Mac's chest. Mac's chest was perfect. Each sinew felt like it was made of steel. Milton's thin fingers wrapped around Mac's chest hair, and then worked their way down.

But right before he stuck his hand down Mac's underwear, he stopped. He got on top of Mac and began to kiss his neck and began to travel down, licking Mac's nipples for a bit, and then, his face inches away from the fat bulge somehow still bound by the cotton boxer-briefs, Milton ripped Mac's underwear off. He gripped the waistband and tore it like it was wet newspaper.

"Sorry."
"Don't be."

Milton saw the thing that made the bulge. Not even fully hard, it was 9 inches long and about 5 inches around. Milton's lips wrapped around the pulsing semi, feeling it plump up to what was about 11x6 inches of man meat. While Milton's head bobbed up and down, his hands traveled up to massage Mac's chest. Mac's hands, however, were resting on Milton's head.

He was a virgin, but Milton sucked a cock like a seasoned pro. Not stopping to catch his breath, keeping a perfect rhythm, working the shaft and head with the tongue in tandem with the lips... he was the master of fellatio. All the while, Mac was left moaning and groaning over how good it felt.

He was at it for 20 minutes, 30 tops, when finally, the rather large piss slit of his dick opened and flooded Milton's mouth with hot, salty cum. Still sucking the fat dick between his lips, Milton gulped down every last drop, until Milton jerked his lips off the large member he just satisfied, a loud POP echoed in the room. His pale face was now beet red, a red that slowly faded back to his pasty complexion in seconds as Milton breathed and gasped like a fish out of water. But he was still smiling.

And he was still hard.

He got back on top of Mac and Mac quickly turned Milton on his back.

"Your turn, birthday boy," Mac said, licking his lips.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 3

Milton was pinned by Mac, now kissing his neck. Mac went down, slowly kissing the pale, hairless body of his childhood friend Milton Van Der Hauser. While he looked skinny, Milton was lean and toned and for some reason, the incredibly buff Mac though Milton was the sexiest thing on the planet, even more so than he was.

And soon, Mac arrived at his destination... the now-fully-erect 9x7 inches of throbbing meat between Milton's legs, which would quickly be plunged between Mac's lips.

A few hours ago, Milton was getting his ass kicked by the neighborhood bully Markus. And now, he was getting a sloppy BJ from a bona-fide sex god.

Each second felt like a minute. Each minute felt like an hour.

Each moan and each groan filled the air. He could tell that Mac was WAY better at fellatio that he was. Hard to believe since Mac was not only the last person to ever be thought of as being gay (or bi), but would be strictly a top if he was.

And just then... Milton's cock flooded the mouth and throat of the young man he knew since preschool. But while most people shot out semen in many shots, Milton seemed to expel semen in one long flow, almost like a fire hose.

When he was done, he looked at Mac, who licked his lips. "Damn, boy," was all he could say, or more accurately, gurgle. Mac rubbed his stomach, which seemed to stick out slightly from the pints of jism now swirling inside.

"Relax, this will only hurt for a second."

And within a split second, Mac grabbed Milton's ankles and plunged all 11 inches of his cock up Milton's ass.

"Oh, FUCK! AAAH!"

With his dick up Milton's ass, Mac went up to Milton's face and began to kiss him, whispering sweet bullshit in his ear and reminding him to relax.

But all either one of them could hear was the agony and elation that Milton expressed as moans and shrieks.

The fat helmet head of Mac's member rammed into Milton's prostate over and over, with the force of what felt like a freight train.

"Keep breathing, Milton. You're doing fine."

He really was. By now, the pain subsided and it felt amazing.

Milton gripped Mac, his fingernails digging into Mac's flesh.

"Oh, fuck. You're so big!"
"No, I'm just long."

Milton wanted to ask what that meant, but all he could say was "Cum inside me." "What?" "Do it."

And within several more minutes, Mac unleashed another vast load of spunk into Milton's body, this time up his tight asshole.

They both smiled and grinned at each other.

Milton pulled Mac forward to say something in his ear.

"My turn."

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART 4

Somehow, Milton has flipped Mac onto his stomach. Pinned with by his right hand, Mac began to relax, knowing that a fat dick like Milton's (which was about 9x7, compared to the relatively thin 11x6) would be a bit harder to take. And that's ignoring how the head of Milton's member was slightly bigger than the helmet head of Mac's dick.

But all the relaxing in the world didn't help Mac take Milton's cock, which slowly slid into the tight hole of Mac's ass, which was muscular yet bulbous.

"Oh, fuuck," was all Mac could say.

Milton started slowly, then within seconds was pounding his pelvis against the steel ass he was fucking.

"Goddammit, Milton, you are a fucking sex piston!"
"Thanks."

Within minutes, Milton was about to cum, but then decided to roll Mac over.

"Do it, he commanded."

Milton didn't just wanna blast his load. He wanted to savor this.

Now on his back, Mac had his legs lifted up and thrown around Milton's shoulders. And then, Milton shoved it back up Mac's still tight asshole.

"Fuck, you're big, dude!"
"Thanks."

Within seconds, he was pounding Mac's ass twice as hard at first, but then he was practically out to DESTROY Mac's guts.

"Dude, relax. Any harder and you'll kill me."
"Shut up, you little bitch! I call the fucking shots here, now! GOT IT?"

Mac has never been scared of Milton. But then again, how WOULD be afraid of Milton?

The angle and position in which the two teens were positioned was seemingly more for the benefit of Milton, as Mac was now crying a bit.

"Are you crying?"
"It's so... BIG!"
"Damn straight it is! Now, where do you want it?"
"What?"
"My man gravy, you dingus! Up your ass? On your chest? In your face?"
"Yes."
"Yes?"

Within a split second, Milton realized what Mac was requesting... he didn't want his man gravy in ONE place. He wanted it in ALL OF THEM!

"Watch out! Brace yourself! MMM'GGGAAAHHH!"

And just like that, Milton filled Mac's ass with cum. Then took it out, clenched in a vice grip. And then... he emptied the remaining load, which was more like a steady stream than sporadic shots (the phrase "like a busted fire hose" comes to mind, though it's more related to pissing than cumming), all over the hefty stud torso and handsome yet roguish face of Mac Stillson.

Milton then fell right on top of Mac, their stomachs sandwiched the copious amount of spunk liberated from Milton's fat balls.

As a bottom, Milton was submissive and appreciative. But as a top, Milton was ruthless and dominant.

Milton then licked the cum he shot all over Mac's face. "Wanna taste," Milton inquired with a mouth half-full of spunk. "Sure." And then, Milton opened Mac's mouth and spit it into Mac's open mouth.

"I feel sticky."
"Me, too."
"Wanna take a shower?"
"Hells yeah!"

And just like that, the two headed for the bathroom, still naked and still drenched in cum.

FINAL PART COMING SOON

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EPILOGUE

They were in the shower, letting the warm water wash over their cum-coated bodies.

It took a whole bottle of body wash just to get most of it off.

Mac grabbed Milton from behind, his lips next to Milton's ear, his hands clutching a lathered-up scrubber which slowly worked against Milton's dick.

"I love your body. It's so sexy."
"I'm so skinny. Quite frankly, the idea of a guy with YOUR body thinking mine is sexy is kinda dumb."
"Why? Why can't a guy as buff as me like a body like yours?"
"Cuz you're stronger than me. And bigger."
"No, my dick is LONGER. But overall, your dick is bigger."
"What?"
"My dick is above-average length, but it's average girth. You, however, have above-average length and girth. So... I'm long, but you're big. And as for your body, I don't really know why I find it so sexy. I guess it's because it's capable of strength that exceeds my own, yet looks more vulnerable. You look like you get beat up, but yet you could beat up other people if you could."
"Tell that to Markus."
"Markus is a fucking fatass who is nothing but a fucking brick shithouse. He's big, he's pretty strong, but he's slow... in more ways than one."
They both laughed.
"Plus, Milton, you're much faster than him. And smarter. And more flexible. I bet you could smash his face with the bottom of your foot and make his fatass hit the ground before you could say 'get lipo, tubby'."
"But I can't hurt anyone."
"Tell that to my bunghole. You were really ruthless back there. Not the same Milton Van Der Hauser I've known for years. But something else... a sweet, innocent young man and a hedonistic sex god."
"Well, you're no slouch, either. In fact, I think you were way better than me."
"That's subjective."
"Unlike the fact that you've been scrubbing my junk for ten minutes."
"Sorry."

He dropped the scrubber to see that Milton's dick was hard again. The mere site of it -- no, the mere THOUGHT of it -- made Mac's own dick grow hard and stiff.

"You ever hear of frotting, Milton?"
"No."
"Well, let's try it."

The two pressed against each other, their dicks rubbing against each other as they licked each others' lips and kissed. All the while, their pelvises working in synchronicity in their mutual masturbatory act.

After a few minutes without cumming, Mac then shoved Milton's back into the wall, and now was furiously mashing his pelvis against Milton's. After a few minutes, Milton mustered the strength and reversed the scenario, with Mac's back against the wall as the piston-like force of Milton's rather powerful loins mashing Mac's. This apparent struggle for dominance and submission went on, with sensual French kissing turning into some perverse need to own the lips and tongue of the other.

The term "heavy petting" was too light of a turn for the next few minutes.

And then, the fruit of their labor was reaped, as they both came. Their jism flooded the slight spaces between their torsos. They pulled each other apart. Mac grabbed the scrubber and the began to scrub the cum from their respective bodies.

Both gasping, Mac let out a breathless utterance towards Milton...

"Happy 18th, dude."

MAC AND MILTON WILL RETURN SOON

That's right, this was the first in a Mac and Milton tale. Some stories will feature both, while the majority will only feature one or the other, usually with someone else in their town, regardless of gender.

And I expect the next story to be a parallel story, where it'll switch between Mac's POV, as he "entertains" Milton's mother Alana, and Milton's POV, while he finds himself as the "plaything" to Mac's twin sister Alexa and her bisexual college lover.