Maca and you

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by transpose, Jan 18, 2008.

1. transpose

transpose New Member

I've been experimenting with maca the last couple of days and was curious about other folk's experiences with it.

I've only been taking a very small amount of the concentrated stuff and while it does make me more aroused it also makes my prostate ache and it's much easier for me to "clamp down" with my PC muscle. Doesn't this imply that the prostate is inflamed and I should discontinue using it? I understand that maca makes rat's prostates temporarily smaller, which is another possibility.

There are a few folks who talk about maca increasing their cum volume. Before I took it I could feel my prostate and seminal vesicles engorged with fluid as I'm abstaining (for about a week now) for the weekend, while eating foods that I know from experience increase my loads along with keeping hydrated, but since taking the maca it feels as though all that fluid has "dried up" somewhat, not sure how else to put it!

2. B_hugelymassivepenis

I liked him in the Beatles but prefer Lennon's solo stuff.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

use it as part of my bodybuilding supplementation routine; as you report, it seems to increase the ejaculate volume, (the literature I found on it also mentions it improves the taste, but I've never tasted mine, and its not a question I ask of those who give me BJs) ... no negative effects that I've noticed

4. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

That was my first thought when I read the thread post as well :biggrin1:!

Draft saved Draft deleted