Maca + Horny Goat Weed

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have started taking large amounts of maca and horny goat weed recently. The effects on my testicular size and sex drive has been amazing. My erections are reaching there full potential and I get them at the drop of a hat.

Now I have taken these herbs before, but never with the amounts Ive taken them until now. Most products that contain these herbs put about 200 mg of each into a bottle. Now I have been taking 10 grams of maca a day and 5 grams of horny goat weed. I kind of wanted to test out using high doses because I've always kind of followed the guidelines more is not always better. But honestly it is. The only problem is the first 3 days I experienced terrible stomach aches and was on the toilet a lot. I know that sounds terrible but the sexual boost that came with it was unbelievable. After 3 days I no longer had stomach problems and these last 2 weeks have been amazing and I've been having the best sex of my life.

has anyone else experimented with high doses of these herbs or other herbs? what was your experience? Anyone know anything about these herbs that could give me some more tips or warnings?

For those that think that these herbs do not improve erectile function I have to say they are wrong. I'm not trying to sell anything but would just like to know if anyone has any experiences they can share with me. I'm guessing I will have to take a break soon or my body will develop a tolerance to the herbs and they wont have the same effect?

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I have heard about Horny Goat Weed but not Maca. I generally like the results taking a Ginseng. I agree that these natural herbs can really give an extra boost.

I have started taking large amounts of maca and horny goat weed recently. The effects on my testicular size and sex drive has been amazing. My erections are reaching there full potential and I get them at the drop of a hat.

Now I have taken these herbs before, but never with the amounts Ive taken them until now. Most products that contain these herbs put about 200 mg of each into a bottle. Now I have been taking 10 grams of maca a day and 5 grams of horny goat weed. I kind of wanted to test out using high doses because I've always kind of followed the guidelines more is not always better. But honestly it is. The only problem is the first 3 days I experienced terrible stomach aches and was on the toilet a lot. I know that sounds terrible but the sexual boost that came with it was unbelievable. After 3 days I no longer had stomach problems and these last 2 weeks have been amazing and I've been having the best sex of my life.

has anyone else experimented with high doses of these herbs or other herbs? what was your experience? Anyone know anything about these herbs that could give me some more tips or warnings?

For those that think that these herbs do not improve erectile function I have to say they are wrong. I'm not trying to sell anything but would just like to know if anyone has any experiences they can share with me. I'm guessing I will have to take a break soon or my body will develop a tolerance to the herbs and they wont have the same effect?

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have taken both in double and triple dose from label and found great results. the greatest result seems to come from the Maca. It also seems to heighten sexual drive. I have also used with Yohimbe and found it also increases drive and semen volume. Past a certain dose I tend to get headaches the next morning along with morning wood.

Reactions: Dieselhans

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have heard about Horny Goat Weed but not Maca. I generally like the results taking a Ginseng. I agree that these natural herbs can really give an extra boost.

Which kind of ginseng do you use? how much?

As for the maca. I have been doing some more research and it is said to eliminate bad estrogens in the body.

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I fucking love horny goat weed. But taking those two herbs made your balls bigger? How much bigger? Did your girl notice too, or just you?

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I've taken both North American and Siberian. Korean ginseng I have read is supposed to be very good, but honestly I think for the most part it is all very similar.

I posted a thread sometime ago on
Food, Drinks, Diet for Harder Erection/Increased arousal
http://www.lpsg.org/209297-food-drinks-diet-for-harder.html

Never really took off as a popular thread but I am really interested in nutrition and natural supplements that give that extra boost

I don't really have a set amount of ginseng I take normally, every second day I might take 250 Mg x 3 (sometimes 4) daily is an approximation.

I've started the routine of drinking 2 large glasses of water immediately after I wake up in the morning too, along with multiple glasses throughout the day, and I have found a difference in erection strength even from doing this alone.

Which kind of ginseng do you use? how much?

As for the maca. I have been doing some more research and it is said to eliminate bad estrogens in the body.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

.... After 3 days I no longer had stomach problems and these last 2 weeks have been amazing and I've been having the best sex of my life.

A few questions, I'm interested in hearing your answers.

When you say your testicular size increase has been amazing, can you say roughly how much bigger they got - like 10%, 20%? I'm curious to know.

Same question for erections - do you mean bigger, harder or both?

The best sex of your life - do you mean due to your physical size increase, so it feels better to you, or more frequent, or something else?

And lastly, I've taken some maca before, just as a system boost to increase stamina and strength generally, not just sexually. I found that it wound me up in the same way too much caffeine does, so even though I felt physically more healthy and full of strong energy, it was a kind of wound-up frazzled energy that lasts all day, so I stopped after a while. I get the same effect with ginseng. Do you notice these effects happening in your body?

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The best Maca has no immediately-detectable impact on me (no buzz, no stimulation, no drowsiness or sleeplessness) but it does have a profound impact on sex. It's not just that it increases arousal...it seems to make arousal noticeably more pleasurable.

I found Maca to be fanstastic or lousy depending on the source. My health food store told me there are something like 5 different varieties with different traits, which seems believable. Here are the results I perceived from several brands/varieties:

Maca Krispy Extract (from I Am Shaman) - good
Maca Tru - excellent
Macalibrium Revolution - very good
Maca Magic Powder - no benefit
Maca Magic liquid extract - no benefit

Last edited:

fuzzydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have taken both in double and triple dose from label and found great results. the greatest result seems to come from the Maca. It also seems to heighten sexual drive.

In the past month I added Maca to my supplements (1500mg=3 capsules). What dosage have you found works best for you?

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
A few questions, I'm interested in hearing your answers.

When you say your testicular size increase has been amazing, can you say roughly how much bigger they got - like 10%, 20%? I'm curious to know.

Same question for erections - do you mean bigger, harder or both?

The best sex of your life - do you mean due to your physical size increase, so it feels better to you, or more frequent, or something else?

And lastly, I've taken some maca before, just as a system boost to increase stamina and strength generally, not just sexually. I found that it wound me up in the same way too much caffeine does, so even though I felt physically more healthy and full of strong energy, it was a kind of wound-up frazzled energy that lasts all day, so I stopped after a while. I get the same effect with ginseng. Do you notice these effects happening in your body?

you know it sounds crazy to say this but i feel like they increased my testicle size by 50%. maybe my testicle size wasnt reaching its full potential already or something. Or maybe they just appear so much larger because they are hanging much lower. They just feel a lot fuller, harder, look a lot bigger Yes, my girlfriend did notice the increase in size. My testicle size has always fluctuated a lot throughout my life. But this seems to consistently help them reach their full potential.

Any theories on why my testicle size varies so much? I know abstaining from sex and masturbation for a few days also does wonders for them.

As for erections I am reaching my full potential. My erect size also seems to vary, which I feel correlates to how big my testicles are. Maca and horny goat weed so my erections are always as big as they can be, which I feel adds half an inch atleast to length and girth.

The only complaint I have is my stamina isnt as good when taking these herbs, but my turn around time is so much better so I can have sex again much sooner than normal.

Reactions: Azzy0

pecsofsteel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know it sounds crazy to say this but i feel like they increased my testicle size by 50%. maybe my testicle size wasnt reaching its full potential already or something. Or maybe they just appear so much larger because they are hanging much lower. They just feel a lot fuller, harder, look a lot bigger Yes, my girlfriend did notice the increase in size. My testicle size has always fluctuated a lot throughout my life. But this seems to consistently help them reach their full potential.

Any theories on why my testicle size varies so much? I know abstaining from sex and masturbation for a few days also does wonders for them.

As for erections I am reaching my full potential. My erect size also seems to vary, which I feel correlates to how big my testicles are. Maca and horny goat weed so my erections are always as big as they can be, which I feel adds half an inch atleast to length and girth.

The only complaint I have is my stamina isnt as good when taking these herbs, but my turn around time is so much better so I can have sex again much sooner than normal.

They made your balls 50% bigger? I'm headed to the health store...

drjimmy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started taking Macca and Horny Goat weed from GNC. haven't noticed and ball increase, but I am hornier, erections seem firmer and I am ejaculating more semen! I was only taking the recommended dosage on the bottle. I read that more than 3000mgs of Macca is useless...idk but I like what they have done for me

Reactions: Azzy0

D_Pomeroy Pokingstick

Account Disabled
Media
I recently picked up some Maca to try. Just out of curiousity to see the results and if in fact it does make you hornier, increase libido...not that I need it I am generally seem to be very horny.
The Maca I purchased is in the extract form, which I didn't realize until after I bought it claims to have a 4:1 ratio (125mg pill = 500mg raw herb).

bighitter

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been taking 6 grams of HGW and 3 grams of Maca. I notice an increased libido, a fuller flaacid hang, and a full feeling in my balls....I also take 800 mg. of Pygeum and 50 mgs. of Zinc and a men's multi-vitamin daily. Seems like an effective "stack" for me...

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i take maca and hgw. about 1g of each. one of my balls has always been a lot smaller than the other. now they are both the same size...so they didn't both get bigger. lol... i have no idea why, but happy with the results. increased libido as well.

Tjm91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

QUESTION! What percentage of icariin is in the HGW you take? You said you take 5grams a day, but what is the icariin standardized at? 20% 40%? Same with the MACA? What brand do you use? I would love to try your regiment. I love.the feeling of my balls being full. They haven't been that why in a while.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take all that shit but not that much! 1-2g HGW and 1.2g of Maca a day, along with like 8 other things. Cum shooting is the norm! Big loads too, love it ;)