Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The best Maca has no immediately-detectable impact on me (no buzz, no stimulation, no drowsiness or sleeplessness) but it does have a profound impact on sex. It's not just that it increases arousal...it seems to make arousal noticeably more pleasurable.

I found Maca to be fanstastic or lousy depending on the source. My health food store told me there are something like 5 different varieties with different traits, which seems believable. Here are the results I perceived from several brands/varieties:

Maca Krispy Extract (from I Am Shaman) - good
Maca Tru - excellent
Macalibrium Revolution - very good
Maca Magic Powder - no benefit
Maca Magic liquid extract - no benefit

I totally agree, most maca products are blends or they only use the white maca which is not beneficial from a sexual stand point(sex drive and ed)
They best contain black and red maca.

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yah, maca, ashwagandha and horny goat weed all improve circulation down there. The balls seem to just be working harder or holding on to more blood so they appear thicker and larger. The effect wears off a few days after you stop however.

DavidSea

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve bought some Maca 5000mg capsules been taking last 3 weeks or so can’t say if I’ve noticed much difference whether sexually or general health wise.

Not really been sexually active partly due to anxiety and lack of partner but I don’t feel more horny than usual.

Reactions: bob3780

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The best Maca has no immediately-detectable impact on me (no buzz, no stimulation, no drowsiness or sleeplessness) but it does have a profound impact on sex. It's not just that it increases arousal...it seems to make arousal noticeably more pleasurable.

I found Maca to be fanstastic or lousy depending on the source. My health food store told me there are something like 5 different varieties with different traits, which seems believable. Here are the results I perceived from several brands/varieties:

Maca Krispy Extract (from I Am Shaman) - good
Maca Tru - excellent
Macalibrium Revolution - very good
Maca Magic Powder - no benefit
Maca Magic liquid extract - no benefit
How long before you noticed a heightened libido or sexual enhancement?

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How long before you noticed a heightened libido or sexual enhancement?
It shows up immediately, at least with Maca-Tru, Macalibrium, and maca crispy resin. It's not really an aphrodisiac by itself, but it adds a noticeable 'bliss' to sexual arousal.

I have not gotten any appreciable benefits from most other maca root, powdered maca, nor "gelatinized maca" products. (Powdered maca tastes like dirt.) Unfortunately Maca-Tru was discontinued last year, and I'm running out of crispy maca resin.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I take hgw and lecithin but stopped the maca caps as I found they were affecting my sleep. I replaced the maca with organic wheatgrass powder. I take 10-15g a day in a shake (water or milk). WG really improves my sexual energy. I like to edge for hours sometimes, and it really helps with this. It has a bit of an acquired taste, but adding a banana or honey helps. I just tend to knock it back quickly.

Reactions: Azzy0 and erpap

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take hgw and lecithin but stopped the maca caps as I found they were affecting my sleep. I replaced the maca with organic wheatgrass powder. I take 10-15g a day in a shake (water or milk). WG really improves my sexual energy. I like to edge for hours sometimes, and it really helps with this. It has a bit of an acquired taste, but adding a banana or honey helps. I just tend to knock it back quickly.
want to experience more new supplements for more sperm production. what is wheatgrass powder. Horny goat wheat ? what is your experience with horny goat wheat ? I am using garlic, l-arginin, l-lysin, celery seed powdered. celery seed and l-arginin works a lot.

Reactions: Handsomeishgay

Handsomeishgay

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I noticed that these tend to be the common supplements and vitamins for bigger erections and more sperm production - are you guys taking this daily? I am so nervous to take anything daily so as my body starts to rely on them. I don’t have any issues right now, I just am always looking for that extra umph ya know? So I guess how often are you taking them?

Reactions: Azzy0 and bob3780