Maca & maca extra

D

deleted871301

It makes you permanently horny, produces more pre-cum, increases cum volume and makes your balls bigger and heavier.

Attachments

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
D

deleted871301

I agree that maca makes you hornier, makes you produ
I agree that maca makes you hornier, makes you produce more precum, and makes your loads bigger, but I doubt that it makes your balls bigger or heavier. The brand probably doesn't matter much, but the dosage does.

I take 5 capsules in the morning and 5 capsules in the evening before a meal... try it for yourself. I've been taking it for about 5 months now...

Maca & Increased Testicle Weight
Once of the primary benefits of maca root usage is elevated sperm production, and increased testicle size and weight.

When a dose hit's you just right, you can feel these benefits directly, especially if you ejaculate that day, as this herb is well know for increasing ejaculation volume as well.

Reactions: Peter20
D

deleted871301

I was on antidepressants for anxiety caused by stress. I took them for a year and decided that it was time to stop. I quit cold turkey in December 2014.

Since taking Maca , I can deal with stress in a more positive way. My overall sense of wellbeing is amazing. My original post just highlights the bonus of the side effects.

Reactions: Peter20

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I agree that maca makes you hornier, makes you produce more precum, and makes your loads bigger, but I doubt that it makes your balls bigger or heavier. The brand probably doesn't matter much, but the dosage does.
More like, it increases blood flow to the testicles making them seem heavier. They are simply more engorged more of the time because they are working harder. Be sure to stay hydrated for sure.

Side note, start with a little macs, whatever the recommended dose is, then, as your body gets used to it, build up to more. Maca is the kind of thing that is very nutrient dense and your body likes to keep it around, so give it 72 hours to fully build up on your system and take it in the morning and before bed for best results.

I personally have seen pretty measurable effects with this brand on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JNM6NTW/

One scoop is 5g. I usually will up that to 4 scoops for a 20g dose. The higher doses is where this stuff starts to make a difference. I usually just mix it with a tablespoon of matcha green tea powder then do this meditation with a nexus revo up my ass. Your body ends up reaching these crazy states of sexual energy and the sensations from the orgasm are beyond imagination.
Ashwhaghanda powder is another one that has pretty measurable results. Just be careful when stacking at such high doses because it can be hard on the body to process. Remember, hydration level has the highest impact on load size. So drink plenty of water and have fun!

Reactions: Drefier77

vmo4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have tried it myself, it definitely increases the volume of cum but of course ask your doctor first before taking a supplement.

Personally, horny goat weed made me hornier.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Due to being broke I had to wait about a month before I could get more maca. I've just always used the Swanson 'sexual health' one that's a 4:1 ratio and 500mg capsule size. Been taking this shit for years, probably over 10 years. But I have not had such an extended break from it like recently. I'd not take it for a week here and there just to give my body a break. But man, this lost month, I noticed some major changes in a lot and I'm dying to share! I did not believe it would have made such a difference in my sexual response, but it honestly did. Here are my observations:

First, my cum load. Quite reduced by week 2 of no maca. I don't have the most cum, but can blast some big long thick ropes on my wife from time to time that require quite a bit of clean up! With no maca in my system, it was really quite weak though. If I blasted for distance it was just a tiny little ball of cum that shot out.

Second, my desire to orgasm. Sure, I'm in my early 40s and know that things can and will slow down a little bit. I've had a very high and extremely active sex drive my whole life and it really has never stopped; my wife wants it all the time too so we're kind of perfect for each other in that regard ;) But, I now finally know what maca does to me and it is highly beneficial for a few reasons. By having a reduced 'desire to orgasm' what I mean is that when I'm not naked and not touching myself, I would normally feel a random, deep urge to feel my genitals and everything in my pelvis orgasm. Like this "shudder" would come over me literally anywhere at anytime of the day. And my brain would say "OMG I can't wait to cum!!" With no maca, I didn't really have that experience and it went away around week 2 of 4 of no maca in my system.

Third, the strength of my orgasm. Normally, when I'm on all my supplements and its a great night with my wife, when I pull out to cum (and I'm no longer able to finish in her, bladder infections/UTIs happen every time I cum in her :( ) on her the cumshot begins, anywhere from 1-4 ropes fly out, some shoot past her head, sometimes they fall on her torso, and then my orgasmic pulse starts and more jizz comes out and I'm able to prolong my orgasm for anywhere from 20 to 40 or more seconds. During the first few seconds of my orgasmic pulsations, on occasion I will have a second distinct orgasm, like a "double orgasm." Not every time, but a lot of the time. With maca in my system, these happen more regularly. With no maca in my system for the 4 weeks I'm talking about, I only had a double O once out of probably 12 sexual encounters. Besides the double O I can have, I found that my orgasms did not last as long and were not as intense as when I'm on maca. (I think, in fact I kind of know, there is a connection between amount of semen and strength/duration of orgasm; for me they are linked, and since I produce more cum on maca, I feel that my O is weaker with less cum.)

Lastly, spontaneous erections during the day and ease to achieve erection. On maca, hard ons come like nothing, no trying, they happen. No maca, I noticed not as easy. I was getting like 80% hard but I just didn't "feel" like continuing to touch myself to achieve a full on boner. That's where I think the maca provides benefit: increased sexual interest and urge for pleasure. On maca, I'm just hornier and hard on is easier. Off maca, I'm still quite interested but the drive to do it more is not there as much.

Ok ok, enough of me singing the praises of maca! I'm just happy to share this info since I have not felt the effects of being off maca like this really in over 10 years. This knowledge makes me truly believe in the benefits of this supplement.

vmo4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been taking now for just over 2 weeks. Honestly haven't seen any change yet. Thought I would by now.
I don't know how much you are taking but you can increase the amount cause our bodies can adapt the amount if it is the same and do not respond. (needless to mention do not take a lot either, you can read the instructions about what is suggested). Hope it works, wishing you a great day!