Macaulay Culkin?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by seandorsey, Feb 26, 2009.

1. seandorsey

seandorsey New Member

I'm wondering if anyone knows about his size and circurcision status or has photos. I heard a rumor that all the Culkin brothers are uncut but I don't know. Macaulay had a nude scene in a play a while back-I think it was in 2001-so there have to be people who know!

2. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Michael knows. Loved him in Party Monster.

3. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
    I grew up on Home Alone, so this is about all I have to say on even the idea of Culkin's penis:

View attachment 57750

#3 sam_solo26, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  4. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

All the Culkin Brothers, incluing Macauley, are uncut, something he has made passing reference to.

Here's a still from that film you refered to, alas only a rump shot.

#4 Christiaan, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
  5. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mr. Christiaan are you forgetting something, at least its not an invalid link in place of a culkin link solo_sam.

6. rubirosa

rubirosa Active Member

I would like to see some photo's of Daddy Culkin's package.

7. sam_solo26

sam_solo26 New Member

Albums:
  8. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

Did I miss something? This whole section of LPSG is filled photo attachments of celebrities! Culkin was well over 18 when he made that film, Gawd knows I would want to upset the Pentacostals across the pond.

The link you posted is when he did Home Alone when he was a minor and he appeared in that film in a bath towel showing his bits under it - th film was made and shown in the US. Thank you for your effort mate.

I didn't post a link because I didn't know the rule. When "whoever" moderated my message, he removed the website addy in big letters across the bottom of the JPG

starts-masculines-nues.com and look for Macaulay Culkin

I don't understand, just last week I DL'd rump nudes of Dev Patel and a full frontal nude of David Kross, not to mention a full shot of HRH Prince Wills having a pee.

I don't understand what makes my attachment different. In reality it doesn't matter to me, I've got the jpg, I was just trying to share. Maybe I just can't think like a Yank? That nust be the problem.

9. superbot

Gold Member

Same old circumcision fixations.sad

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Christian, don't get mad. The site decided to ban pictures as attachements. we have to abide by their new draconian law or not visit here.

This now has interesting implications with regards to the task of moderators. What if someone posts a link to someone who was not 18 at the time rthe picture was made ? Do moderators now have to check every single link included by someone ?

Note that in my short eexperience here, majority of links don't work because content has changed since the poster made the post and by the time you read the post here, the origibal content on teh dfferent site is no longer available, which is why having attachements here was so valuable.

11. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ditto!

12. gurnder

gurnder Member

Wha???

I watched Home Alone about a million times when I was a kid and there's nothing of the sort. :confused:

It would make me feel dirty to see that.

13. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Of course that he could screaming because Michael Jackson is right behind him....

14. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    Bummer, imagine how many posts will not make any sense if there is no mention of the deletion. At least when content is removed there could be a notice or explanation provided to allow member to understand whats going on. I never see new stickys added until someone else points them out to me.

15. Idreamfilthy

Idreamfilthy Member

Albums:
  16. seandorsey

seandorsey New Member

All this talk about board policies and procedures is very interesting and completely on-topic (sarcasm), but does anyone know about the size of Macaulay's penis? Come on, someone had to have seen that play with the nude scene!

17. Feuerbohne

Feuerbohne New Member

the only thing i know about macaulays penis is that its called Floyd xD

#17 Feuerbohne, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  18. homealone_fan

homealone_fan New Member

Will There Be A HOME ALONe 5?

Ahahahahahhhh Will
    Macaulay Culkin be the
    Father (Aka Kevin McCallister again)
    In HOME ALONe 5
    Kevin Takes A Bride

Has 30-year-old Macaulay Culkin flexed his considerable muscle with 20th Century Fox many of whom would open to debate, represented that Culkin star of the 1990 Hit "HOME ALONe” Will Macaulay be the Father in "Home Alone" Five, 20th Century Fox said that he came to Fame in the 1990 Holiday hit "HOME ALONe Fox hopes the sequel will come out by Christmas 2012, The Film starts filming this fall, will it be another gold mine?"Home Alone" Five is scheduled to start filming in November, the Director, "Chris Columbus", and some of the other cast and crew was already in place. Now, filming has been abruptly delayed for at least nine months, possibly longer, to accommodate Macaulay's schedule. Director Chris Columbus, and the head of Fox, said in an interview that they where casting Macaulay for the Fifth sequel of "HOME ALONe” Macaulay was given the script nine months before the Director Chris Columbus said, referring to "HOME ALONe" One. "We had a signed contract with him to do "HOME ALONe" 5 about four months ago. Culkin was the first respond to us about the script." Fox proceeded on the assumption that he didn't want the choice role. Then, Chris Columbus said that Macaulay would “Do It Again”.

(THE SCREEN PLAY FOR HOME ALONe 5 WAS WRITTEN IN MEMORY
    OF THE LATE WRITER John Hughes WHO PASSED AWAY IN 2009)
    1950-2009

19. homealone_fan

homealone_fan New Member

Will There Be A HOME ALONe 5?

Ahahahahahhhh Will
    Macaulay Culkin be the
    Father (Aka Kevin McCallister again)
    In HOME ALONe 5
    Kevin Takes A Bride

Has 30-year-old Macaulay Culkin flexed his considerable muscle with 20th Century Fox many of whom would open to debate, represented that Culkin star of the 1990 Hit "HOME ALONe” Will Macaulay be the Father in "Home Alone" Five, 20th Century Fox said that he came to Fame in the 1990 Holiday hit "HOME ALONe Fox hopes the sequel will come out by Christmas 2012, The Film starts filming this fall, will it be another gold mine?"Home Alone" Five is scheduled to start filming in November, the Director, "Chris Columbus", and some of the other cast and crew was already in place. Now, filming has been abruptly delayed for at least nine months, possibly longer, to accommodate Macaulay's schedule. Director Chris Columbus, and the head of Fox, said in an interview that they where casting Macaulay for the Fifth sequel of "HOME ALONe” Macaulay was given the script nine months before the Director Chris Columbus said, referring to "HOME ALONe" One. "We had a signed contract with him to do "HOME ALONe" 5 about four months ago. Culkin was the first respond to us about the script." Fox proceeded on the assumption that he didn't want the choice role. Then, Chris Columbus said that Macaulay would “Do It Again”.

(THE SCREEN PLAY FOR HOME ALONe 5 WAS WRITTEN IN MEMORY OF THE LATE WRITER John Hughes WHO PASSED AWAY IN 2009)
    1950-2009

PLOT SPOILER FOR THE UP COMMING FILM HOME ALONe 5:
    (DUE TO OPEN Christmas 2012)

(COMMERCIAL PLOT)
    “Kevin McCallister” (Macaulay Culkin) is back, but now he’s all grown up and all the other “McCallister” kids grown up too. This Christmas “Kevin” is not “HOME ALONe” anymore…
    Flash Back Christmas 1990
    (“This House Is So Full Of People It Makes Me Sick When I Grow Up And Get Married I’m Living ALONe; DID YOU HEAR ME I’M LIVING ALONE, I’M LIVING ALONE!!”) … because Now he’s got a wife and family, And this Christmas his Eleven-year-old son Mac gets left behind and is “HOME ALONe”. Harry(Joe Pesci) & Marv (Daniel Stern) are out jail and back with a Whole New Big Bad Plan to break in and get the goods.

#19 homealone_fan, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  20. homealone_fan

homealone_fan New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted