Machinima fans?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by TylerDurden, Feb 22, 2006.

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden New Member

Is anyone else here a fan of the recent machinima series online? The best (and longest lasting that I know of) example would be Red vs Blue, on redvsblue.com. It's a comedy series about two hapless teams of soldiers in the future waging war over a worthless box canyon in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, I highly recommend it if your sense of humor is slightly dry like my own.

Also, for those who don't know - machinima is the process of making movies using already created engines, such as video games. The Red vs. Blue series I mentioned is created using the Halo game, but I've also heard of using Quake of The Sims to do it.

2. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    I sit here in my tank (called Sheila) and look out over Blood Gulch wondering where Church is, how sarge is gonna bust my ass and whether Tex will just shoot it instead and I think to myself:
    "Red vs Blue... never heard of it"

Chicka Chicka Bow-Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!:biggrin1:

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden New Member

Haha, very nice, very nice indeed....although you left out the part where Doc mentions alternative medical care for your ass, Donut wants your ass, and Caboose thinks you mean a donkey :)

Draft saved Draft deleted