Macrophilia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pecker, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It's hormonal. Things will calm down after a while and you'll develop a normal interest in thermonuclear water balloons.

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Well I wear a size 12 shoe (LOL)...Out of curiousity - what size shoe do you wear...

3. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

i used to be the same, hand size and such

it goes away, it really does, you'll soon for m a more 'healthy' attraction to people

i was the same when i was like 13 (19 now), it (for me anyway) seems now (as i look back to it) as more of a confusion of sexual identity than a true fetish, it'll probably go as you come more to terms with being gay,

i also remember suffering from extreame guilt after wanking when i was younger, just like the macrofetish, it goes as you start to discover who yuo are and what you like :)

4. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

Yeah, I'm sure it's just a phase!

You are still a puppy, don't get ahead of yourself, don't try to work out your sexual identity, your body hasn't figured it out yet!

Don't worry too much, you seem like you are an intelligent guy, be aware that you are probably overthinking the whole situation. You will learn that when you overthink situations that involve sex you will usuallu magnify the problem.

You got plenty of time. Enjoy the ride.

5. bobbyrobbo

bobbyrobbo New Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with Hungitaliano. Good advice there. You are too young to get hung up on this. You will probably go through stages of having more fetishes as time goes on. Sexuality is an ever evolving thing at your age. Just go with, don't stress it and enjoy the ride. Before long you will wonder what all the fuss was about.

6. bobbyrobbo

bobbyrobbo New Member

Albums:
    Honestly m8. you have nothing to worry about. I went through all sorts at your age, Feet size, Hands were a major thing for me, the list was endless, seemed to change daily. Its all about the hormones, pesky little things. Until they settle, you kind of just have to go along with it.

Take care m8

7. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

Shad -

You can take a Sears Roebuck catalogue. Place its spine on the table. Let it fall open to any page by chance. Whatever you find on that page, be it corsets or harrows, perfume atomizers or wall safes...someone, somewhere, is sexually aroused by whatever is on that page.

Being aroused by things is normal and healthy. Even harrows and wall safes. Heterosexual men are commonly aroused by women's breasts, women's hips, their hair, their legs...whatever. This could be because of a longing for mother, or their hidden/forbidden aspect or something else. It doesn't matter. The thing is that some people might regard arousal by a wall safe as unhealthy whereas arousal by women's breasts is okay.

No.

What is not okay is when it becomes an obsession. You seem to have a size fetish and fantasies about size. There is nothing wrong with this, at least to my way of thinking, as long as it does not interfere with living your life and otherwise normal physical/emotional development. Where it might be a problem is if you did not get involved with someone who was otherwise right for you because her breasts were too small...or his feet...or whatever other permutation of gender and physical characteristics happens to be involved.

The thing, Shad, is that we often do outgrow our fantasies. When a fantasy becomes a reality, it is no longer a fantasy, thus when you finally do have a relationship with those big breasts or those big feet, it has happened. Then it must be replaced by a new fantasy. When the subsequent fantasy is directed toward ever bigger things, there might be a problem, but this generally doesn't happen. What you generally find is that those big breasts, feet or whatever are just that and nothing more and that just isn't enough to sustain a healthy relationship, even if they can sustain healthy fantasies, in addition to carrying burdens in reality that never seem to find their way into the fantasies. Howmany men fantasize about having a larger penis? From what I gather, a lot. How many of them fantasize about sitting ontheir balls, as so often happens to me? I'll bet none of those fantasies include that. The fantasies are all about appearances and glamor and it is this unrealistic aspect that is their value.

Just keep your perspective. I know, easier said than done. It matters not whether you are straight, gay, bisexual or neuter, but we all have our fantasies and frequently they are what keep us going.

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Learn something new everyday - never even heard or experienced anything like this...You seem to have some great advice her though...

9. jonb

Gold Member

I'm guessing it's a fetish for eating.

10. DanielForever

DanielForever New Member

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

11. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I have to agree with that.

Though there was a Vorraphille in my school.

His ultimate fantasy was for bits of him to be eaten by another man apparently - I never met him, but this is from a really very reliable source, it wasnt a rumour.

There was a case in Germany recently of a Canibal and a Vorraphille meeting up, and dining on parts fo the Vorraphile together. Then the Canibal killed the Vorraphile (with his concent apparently) and kept the Vorraphile in his fridge, eating him every now and again.

I think the Cannibal is behind bars for life now for murder and cannibalism.

12. jonb

Gold Member

Sounds like Dahmer.

13. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am sooo not hungry anymore.

btw, don't worry too much about your obsession with feet dude. As nearly everyone else said, it'll wear off in time. You'll probably still notice it as you get older, but it won't be a dominant draw for you. Oh and I can't resist teasing you too.....*wears size 12's ;)

14. Imported

Gold Member

TheCrippledWerewolf: just wanted to throw in my experience...

I mean, ever since I was hitting puberty I started fantasizing about animals with human characteristics. Anthropomorphics... and if you know the term, and with all this talk of vore and macrophilia, i think you might, i've pretty much been a Furry ever since.

But, I think everyone is saying it's healthy to have fantasies, but for myself, for a while, having these wild fantasies which heavily conflicted with my strict Christian upbringing... it just sucked. I'm atheist now, so it all kind of feels silly looking back, and hopefully it'll be the same for you. Just learn to keep what really should stay fantasy, out of your reality.

Don't hate yourself. And don't just fight against your fantasies; I mean, seriously, my previous girlfriend enjoyed wearing a dog collar during sex every now and then, and my boyfriend pretty much wants me to draw blood with my teeth on his neck (something i'm not into really). So, you may be able to just let a little kink into your life... just like everything, don't overdo it.

Draft saved Draft deleted