Mad at my dad sometimes

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
well, amongst other frankly bewildering anecdotes, such as the communal shower at home and the filial use of the term "muscle ass" :rolleyes:
that makes some sense, but doesnt explain WHY IN GODS NAME WOULD ANYONE LIE ABOUT THAT IN A PENIS FORUM?????????

because people are f**king retarded...--i like that answer, im learning from you.

*i guess he's just trying to impress you people...beee-cause you're all so... ...umm...:confused:...impor...no, not that...um...cool?

**would it help his case if he showed you his dick??

lopaka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dr Rock said:
well, amongst other frankly bewildering anecdotes, such as the communal shower at home and the filial use of the term "muscle ass" :rolleyes:

aww come on? "muscle ass" is a def term of affection in my family. Even good ole Gram can't resist pinchin each cheek and askin how her little "muscle ass" is doing

Reactions: BearTough

patrickbiuk

Just Browsing
Media
jake

i think your dad gave you many things..

he taught you to not be shy with other guys ....to not be ashamed of sex..

to not be homophobic and accepting of other forms of sex.

similar to mine..

it was good to have an open minded dad who was comfortable with nudity and not ashamed of sex,, but at the same time it was not a sexual thing between you....it was about not judging or being shy...just being relaxed with your body and learnig how to bond with other guys without being afraid of being labelled..

its something im grateful for , despite having quite a dominating powerful father, he did teach me something

i think you have a great attitude jake

MacBuddy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Jake,

First let me start by telling you...you are not stupid. One question you have to ask yourself...Did my Dad have an owners guide on how to raise 3 boys as a single parent? Boys are never raised to learn how to care for children, they learn from mistakes...things that are good or bad is not only reserved for a happily married couple. Single mothers, single father, married couples even good hearted aunts, uncles, grandparents make good judgements and bad.

Praise your father for making sure that you had food on the table and did make you feel safe when you were a kid...that's not a good father...that's a great father. Put yourself in his shoes for one minute...could you do the same job raising you and your brothers as a single parent??

I learned alot about my Dad when his father died...my father didn't even know what colour his fathers eyes were. Made me think about how many times I looked into my fathers eyes and now I understand why my father was uncomfortable most of the times when I did so. My father was raised that a child was not to look upon an adults' face because it was a sign of disrespect.

I have never seen my father in the nude and for the longest time..I really thought I was adopted because I could never imagine my dad knowing of sex let alone do it...but my Dad is a great man...he worked very hard to make sure my sister and I had a great life...a better life than he had...sure I can be angry with him for not hugging me more as a child...hell I'm 45 years old and still waiting for the birds and the bees talk with the old man...but I learned to accept my dad for who he is...faults and all...

Hope this helps ..

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I must be the only person that was confused by this post. I'm assuming that the op was one of your first, if not your first post on LPSG. I can almost understand it if that was the case, but if not...I don't get where your confusion about gay men came from.

Did you not have any friends? My parents didn't ever talk to me about gay men or being gay, but I learned the basics ideas from my friends and then went on from there learning on my own (through life experiences and whatnot).

I have no doubt that your father loved you, mainly because you still talk about him with such respect. I think that many people's fathers don't tell them about certain things in hopes that it never effects their children. A dad wouldn't want to have that kind of talk with his muscular, attractive son because he knows how ackward that would be on top of the nature of your relationship.

Also, by the tone of your post, I can tell that you were hurt upon realization that there are men out there that wanted your body and were pretending to be someone they weren't to you. Being tricked isn't fun...especially when it's in a degrading manner. I'm truly sorry that you had to experience something like that.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It sounds like the post of someone who is wounded, knows some things weren't right in that household, some things were really bad. Possibly, someone seeking attention. Who knows? Don't dismiss it all as fiction. I've known peeps just like that poster. I'm related to some.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't thank you guys enough. I am new here and I poured my heart out. Thanks for not being too judgemental. I guess I am mad at myself for being naive. There goes my bad spelling again.
I appreciate all my dad did for me. He helped mold me into a man.
Jake

You are not the only one my friend

Buddie

Reactions: japetty

BearTough

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Ok in all fairness we had a communal shower but it was in the barn, because we were a working ranch. I dont know if its a fake story or not but there is a lot of this that i can relate to and yeah some terms such as this one you pointed out are a little wonky but going to reserve judgement on the whole because i just cant get a solid bead on it or not.

Reactions: abattist