MAD tv

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did anyone else catch Dominic Monaghan kissing Boby Lee on Madtv april 26th. I especially liked his act as a stage director and Boby Lee pulling down his drawers.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
While we are talking about MADtv...does anyone else have a weird attraction to Ike Barenholtz? I don't know what it is about him-he's not particularly smokin hot...yet something makes me want to roll around with him naked. anyone else?

geoffsnuts

Just Browsing
Media
I LOVE Ike....I know what you mean, he's not 'classically' hot, but I think he's smokin'...kinda geeky/Jewish/spacey teeth/funny in his case is more attractive than the usual sexiness sometimes, no?

dilaustwin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if its better to reply to this ancient thread or start a new thread, so forgive me if I chose wrong... anyhow I just ran across this old thread and felt the need to comment; take the time and do a search for the mad tv Dot skits.. you won't be sorry. Stephanie Weir as Dot is so damn funny, by far my favorite character from the show. After Dot, Loraine is my second favorite recurring character. Then maybe Ms Swan. I miss mad tv =(

Reactions: lostinoptic