Mad Women

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by thorprep, Jan 31, 2011.

1. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    In a nutshell, I joined a small, old-school management consulting firm here in midtown Manhatan and it's been a bizarre balance of the most modern technology and thinking combined with some very old school practices. It's the most respected firm in the industry and has a reputation for being impossible to get a job at - it certainly does things in its own way.

On my first day, I asked my assistant where the kitchen was as I wanted to get a coffee; she immediately insisted that it would not be proper for me to do that and that she would get it for me. "That's just the way it's done here," she insisted. When I mentioned I needed to send an email announcing my new contact info, etc, she insisted that she set up my address book and draft the email. Again, "that's just the way it's done here," she said. Dinner reservations, dry cleaning, tickets for events, etc, she handles it all, always insisting that it's just the way it's done. It strikes me as very old-fashioned.

While it at first made me a little uncomfortable, I've been growing used to it. It certainly frees up more of my time. Then yesterday, I had a bad day. A client announced they were being acquired and would be required to review all consulting contracts - a serious bummer, especially since the daughter of the acquiring firm's CEO worked at our biggest rival.

I was not happy. I hung up the phone and told my assistant (her name is Amy) that I needed to go to the gym (we have our own) as I was quite upset about the prospect of potentially losing a client due to nepotism.

After a few miles on the treadmill, a couple laps in the pool, and a visit to the steam room, I was regaining my composure. I returned to my office and Amy asked if I was feeling better. I gave her a half smile and told her I was fine. She came into my office and closed the door behind her. She said that this firm had survived many such hurdles and that it would survive this one as it always did things in the proper way. At that, she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my pants, and pulled out my cock.

I was startled. Without any romantic prelude, without any warning, I found my dick in Amy's mouth. Although thrown by the suddenness of it all, I was immediately aroused. Despite my significant girth and length, Amy was having no trouble engulfing my entire cock down her throat while somehow remaining quite professional looking. It took no time before I was pumping a load down her throat. She continued to hold me in her mouth, capturing every drop and licking me clean. She then produced a wipe from who-knows-where and cleaned me up.

Still flabbergasted, I remained speechless. Gracefully rising, she said, "And that's how we handle stress around here. I told graphics to prepare the draft pitch book. Shall I get you the account documents?"

Trying to regain my composure, I told her she was providing incentive to put all accounts into review. And she gave me a smirk and said, "We have other methods of handling successes that you might find more rewarding." And she retuned to her desk.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, I wondered if this was the norm around the office, and I was looking forward to experiencing some successes. When I interacted with Amy throughout the day, it really was as though nothing unusual had happened. It was like I had asked her to bring me more paper clips - she appeared completely unfazed.

I didn't know if I had found a job in heaven or hell. I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I will report on those methods to handle success and my confrontation with the competiton in future installments.

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

Interesting story line! hmmm, maybe I should look into joining the firm as your assistant...

3. beckx23

beckx23 Member

keep going fast

4. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    Very nice

Draft saved Draft deleted