Madam_Zora

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's one of the nicest straight gay women you could ever hope to encounter on these boards. :rolleyes:

Some people never seem to manage to use the "search function" here, while others never get to grips with the notion of "PMs".

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zora is a completely heterosexual female. She may have been toying with some of the trolls by changing that information in her profile. Further confusion comes into the picture, because at times, she would appear to be a gay male trapped in a het female's body.

By the way, she's a good friend of mine, and we sporadically spend two hours at a time on the phone. She is a beautiful, passionate, intelligent, articulate person.

grandunification, you should get to know her.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are the moderators when they need to remove a very silly thread?

While I do not always agree with her (but then who amongst us always agrees with everyone...you "sub" people excluded...lol)...Madam Zora is a lady. Besides, would not the world be a truly boring place if we all agreed on everything?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where are the moderators when they need to remove a very silly thread?

While I do not always agree with her (but then who amongst us always agrees with everyone...you "sub" people excluded...lol)...Madam Zora is a lady. Besides, would not the world be a truly boring place if we all agreed on everything?
Aw, c'mon, Benny... let us take advantage of a noowb's confused thread, and talk about our beloved cunt-breathing dragon.

Zora and I tease, argue, support, comfort each other. Her mind is what really turns me on, though.

Reactions: dreamer20

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen,

What a lovely tribute to Mme Z! Yes, Virginia... Mme is a woman. It is curious that this is even in question. She is not only 100% heterosexual female but she is also a brilliant woman with a great sense of humor. Though we have more cyber gender bending here than in"VIctor/Victoria" believe DCDeep in his absolute confirmation of her gender...,

Reactions: dreamer20

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw, c'mon, Benny... let us take advantage of a noowb's confused thread, and talk about our beloved cunt-breathing dragon.

Zora and I tease, argue, support, comfort each other. Her mind is what really turns me on, though.

Benny? LOL...liberties, liberties, liberties...

Though I agree with DannyHorse that it will be "entertaining" when she reads all this and choses to reply. Or not. I give her a lot of leeway in that and would never suppose to guess what comes next.
I am very convinced she is a lady...and has fate would have it, chances are very good she and I know some of the same people.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Her mind is what really turns me on, though.

Her mind is the most manly thing on this board. A phully phallic phorehead.
I like ...
But she's a dame, fo' sho'.

You're relishing something that hasn't happened yet?

You can relish the prospect of something.
Your gallery, NIC ... lots of prospect ...