Madam_Zora

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooh ooh! Now do me...

Though I must point out one small detail that you all have overlooked... M_Z's dick is bigger than MINE...

OK OK... i forgot to include the part about dick size, but really, don't we wanna leave SOME mystery for the noobs?

I mean, what fun is it if i just go ahead and tell them that everyone who claims to have a big cock is lying, everyone who claims to have an average cock is really hung like a gnat, and those who claim to have small cocks that they want humilated are really women with enormous clits?

Reactions: dreamer20

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK OK... i forgot to include the part about dick size, but really, don't we wanna leave SOME mystery for the noobs?

I mean, what fun is it if i just go ahead and tell them that everyone who claims to have a big cock is lying, everyone who claims to have an average cock is really hung like a gnat, and those who claim to have small cocks that they want humilated are really women with enormous clits?

Shhhh! You're blowing my cover, dammit!

grandunification

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't address you directly that often, but how would you feel if someone started a thread about YOU questioning your gender? Would it be a perfectly good question then? What if it happened fairly regularly, just based on the way you wrote? Anyone (like you) who's been here a while knows how often I get to field that question, it really shouldn't be a surprise that it gets annoying. Yeah, I'm sure a big fat whiner like you would find that just fine.:rolleyes:

I never ever questioned your sex until you started started something. I have always been very suspicious of anybody who claims to be female, and you were one of the very few who I truly trusted. I was very distraught when you changed your profile, because I felt like I had been betrayed by the most interesting person on the board. Let me get this straight. You changed your profile and then got mad at me for questioning your sex. About your pictures, anybody can fake pictures in a way that nobody could prove feign. Isn't it reasonable to pursue the truth? I did everything I could to make it private, but you wouldn't let me. How is that my fault?

Media
Now, I'm going to . . . enjoy a long night of passionate sex with Chicago Sam.
Oh, BABY! I am so yours. Throw me down, tie me up, and have your fuckin' way with me for as long as you like! I am your submissive and obedient sex slave for life!

MADAME ZORA IS BACK! YAY!
Finally, a smokin' hot poster worth coming online for and reading!
Love ya, Baby! Sam

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, BABY! I am so yours. Throw me down, tie me up, and have your fuckin' way with me for as long as you like! I am your submissive and obedient sex slave for life!

MADAME ZORA IS BACK! YAY!
Finally, a smokin' hot poster worth coming online for and reading!
Love ya, Baby! Sam

Yes, she is back. But babe, she's here for me... She's in love with me! And who can blame her?!?! I mean, face it, i'm just better than you!!

:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yes, she is back. But babe, she's here for me... She's in love with me! And who can blame her?!?! I mean, face it, i'm just better than you!!

:tongue:

*shameless plug alert* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (cough.... tylen)

I like Zora because she is candid and speaks her mind, no matter how unpopular the idea may potentially be. She needs to be here.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those of you who aren't in the know:

Madame Zora is a straight woman pretending to be a gay man pretending to be a lesbian woman pretending to be a pre-operative transexual pretending to be a straight man.

Alex8 is Lex. Lex is BronxBombshell. BronxBombshell is GoneA. GoneA is Jeff Black. Jeff Black is Novice Bottom. Novice Bottom and Joyboytoy79 are one transcontinental being. Joyboytoy79 is Spladle, who in turn is Stronzo. Stronzo is Madame Zora, and Madame Zora is Lex.

All of the women on this site are really gay men. All the straight men on this site are really gay men. All of the gay men on this site are secretly afraid of large penises, and only the transvestites are really who they say they are.

To make things even more complicated: Alex8 really is in Germany. Lex really is in the DC area. BronxBombshell (gods rest her soul) really is in New York City, as is Gone A. But Jeff Black is in Canada with Senior Rubirosa and not in California with Novice Bottom. Joyboytoy79 is a homeless drifter. Spladle WAS in texas until he got himself banned, just like Stronzo WAS in Boston. Madam Zora, however, is still in Ohio.

So.... now that everything is cleared up...

Pass the Bong please!!!!!!!!!!!!