Madam_Zora

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
grandunification, it's OK... She ignored my first PM to her.

Lex, I am EVER so pissed that Zora spanks your cute brown ass, and I don't even get invited to take pics. MAL approaches. Be prepared.

Zora, we need to talk. I'll call you after the weekend.

Reactions: dreamer20

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex, I am EVER so pissed that Zora spanks your cute brown ass, and I don't even get invited to take pics. MAL approaches. Be prepared.

I am staying at least one night with you and am looking forward to taking pics. I was commanded by my German overlord to make sure I had pics of my in the chaps, jock, jeans, et.al.

I am SOOO fucking ready, stud.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish BronxBombshell would come back and play.

Where did that line come from?

"More of a man than you'll ever be, and more of a woman than you'll ever get."

May be a suitable sig.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

May be a suitable sig.

I wish she would too. One of my earlier sigs was a Bronxy quote. "Her pussy's made of platinum".

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys are too much, I can't believe this is still going on. However, in my typical attention whore fashion, I can but add to the controversy.:biggrin1:

ChicagoSam said:
Oh, BABY! I am so yours. Throw me down, tie me up, and have your fuckin' way with me for as long as you like! I am your submissive and obedient sex slave for life!

MADAME ZORA IS BACK! YAY!
Finally, a smokin' hot poster worth coming online for and reading!
Love ya, Baby! Sam

Submissive is good, as long as you don't play dead! You can misbehave a bit too, the punishment is so much fun.

joyboytoy79 said:
They want me for my:

Amazing mind
Superb wit
Stunning smile

Bitches love you 'cause they know that you can rock!

jakeatolla said:
Pass the Bong please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will a magic brownie do?

DC_DEEP said:

Zora, we need to talk. I'll call you after the weekend.

Well, I'd spank your cute white ass, but we're both doms, haha. We'll just have to settle for our unrequited love, my love. Call me, you got my digits.

alex8 said:
And for once that particular term isn't being used to refer to me. :rolleyes:

Wrong- everything's about you.

dreamer20 said:
And I so wanted to do my Buddy Holly impression.:wink:

What a funny coincidence that N.P. would be in my "jonb" impression.

Enjoy::biggrin1:

YouTube - STAR TREK (SLOOP JOHN B.)

You're a bad, bad man. Never have I seen so many gay references and bad acting in one place, but you gotta love the Shatenizer anyway.

I was just hoping you'd google some shit.

Lordpendragon said:

May be a suitable sig.

Sometimes people aren't as distant as you may think, they're just altered.

mercurialbliss said:
I wish she would too. One of my earlier sigs was a Bronxy quote. "Her pussy's made of platinum".

M'lady, I'd think that would be an appropriate sig for you, and I'm sure Bronx would approve.

vinny_spiruccino said:
Ooh ooh! Now do me...

Though I must point out one small detail that you all have overlooked... M_Z's dick is bigger than MINE...

Honey, if I had your dick I'd stay home and jack off in the mirror all day, everyday!

rawbone8 said:
we are all part of one giant fungi colony that has invaded earth my brothers and sisters.

spore on! :rolleyes:

Damn, now the infidels know!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never ever questioned your sex until you started started something. I have always been very suspicious of anybody who claims to be female, and you were one of the very few who I truly trusted. I was very distraught when you changed your profile, because I felt like I had been betrayed by the most interesting person on the board. Let me get this straight. You changed your profile and then got mad at me for questioning your sex. About your pictures, anybody can fake pictures in a way that nobody could prove feign. Isn't it reasonable to pursue the truth? I did everything I could to make it private, but you wouldn't let me. How is that my fault?

In case you don't realise it, this is creepy as shit. As I've explained many, many times- people feel they know someone when they post a lot, but that is NOT reciprocal. I don't know YOU at all, and it weirds me out that you place so much importance on what I say or do- I don't owe you shit.
Your sig says you just joined, so what makes you think I owe you an explaination about anything?

Suggestion- take your time and get to know people as you would in any other social situation. I changed my profile as a JOKE, I explained that joke publicly several times, and just because YOU weren't here when it happened doesn't make you special. I'm not going to explain myself over and over every time a new member joins.

Here's some more good advice:

lex said:
The proper response when someone ignores you is to get over it.

Media
You guys are too much, I can't believe this is still going on. However, in my typical attention whore fashion, I can but add to the controversy.:biggrin1:
Oh, BABY! I am so yours. Throw me down, tie me up, and have your fuckin' way with me for as long as you like! I am your submissive and obedient sex slave for life! MADAME ZORA IS BACK! YAY! Finally, a smokin' hot poster worth coming online for and reading! Love ya, Baby! Sam
Submissive is good, as long as you don't play dead! You can misbehave a bit too, the punishment is so much fun.
Whatever you say, oh Beautiful One! I am so ready and willing to serve, and to satisfy, and to have punishment deliciously inflicted upon my eager ass! You are too kind, my good and generous dominatrix! Whip me! Beat me! Hurt me! I'm yours! WHOOOOOOOF! And I give you my 1300th post!:biggrin1: Sam

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love you, wanna fuck? :biggrin1:

*Jumps in between Madame_Zora's thighs and starts to slam hips with her madly* Oh yes! I'm screwing you with my huge imaginary dick! Ah! Ah! Ah! *Bouncing and humping so wild the Bed oscillates and shakes* OH! I LOVE YOU! OH ZORA! AH! *Fucking MZ to a screaming, simultaneous orgasm* Ah, I'll cum over your face, bitch!* AHH!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*Jumps in between Madame_Zora's thighs and starts to slam hips with her madly* Oh yes! I'm screwing you with my huge imaginary dick! Ah! Ah! Ah! *Bouncing and humping so wild the Bed oscillates and shakes* OH! I LOVE YOU! OH ZORA! AH! *Fucking MZ to a screaming, simultaneous orgasm* Ah, I'll cum over your face, bitch!* AHH!

IMAGINARY?!?!

*sits on the corner and jerks off*

Ma'am, yes Ma'am!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Why, Claire, what a big.....STRAP-ON you have!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why, Claire, what a big.....STRAP-ON you have!

*Proudly waggles that never-ending 10"/6" plastic erection in front of her, Lex and DC_DEEP, then screws Lex like a horny dog as DC_DEEP shoots his hustler pictorial*

I love you too, baby. How about you pay me back for the pleasures I gave you? And then we sandwich Lex?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*Proudly waggles that never-ending 10"/6" plastic erection in front of her, Lex and DC_DEEP, then screws Lex like a horny dog as DC_DEEP shoots his hustler pictorial*

I love you too, baby. How about you pay me back for the pleasures I gave you? And then we sandwich Lex?

Gawd, but life is GOOD!!!