Madame Zora's new avatar

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And how about the signature? Who or what is 'Albot'? That is some funny shit.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! I caught two of you. We aren't supposed to be having genitalia in our avatars anymore, which is why I posted my boobs with no nipples showing.

Thanks for the love peeps!

*Matthew, Albot is a tremendous work of computer achievement lovingly crafted by a friend of mine. It's an insult-generator and then some. I posted a longer conversation I had with in the the thread about black men with big dicks by Donna Goldstein of New York, I effectively killed the thread, haha.

http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=20971&page=26

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
I posted a longer conversation I had with in the the thread about black men with big dicks by Donna Goldstein of New York, I effectively killed the thread, haha.
If you finally drove a stake through that monster's heart, you and Albot will have my undying gratitude!!! It's like a bad Freddy or Jason horror movie; 10+ sequels and that shit STILL WON'T DIE lmao.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
From someone who has been here awhile: Jana, isn't that actually your first or second avatar at LPSG? I know I recognise it. It has always been my favourite shot of you.

Yeah, it's one of the earlier ones. I only have a crappy webcam now, the one I used to take the face shot I had up just before this, and it won't take anything other that VERY close-up shots clear enough to see. Sorcerer and I had an "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing going about our boobs, so I'm just keeping my end of the bargain.

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Ha! I caught two of you. We aren't supposed to be having genitalia in our avatars anymore, which is why I posted my boobs with no nipples showing. ....

*nice avatar* !!!!! :biggrin1: Yeah I had to change mine too ...