madame_zora

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

welch84115: Is That picture of you? I might add the pic is very sexy yet classy.

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yep, that's me. The less classy ones are in the gallery.

3. naughty

Gold Member

Heh,

Well I have said it before but Madame Zora...you have it going on dear! I have such respect for the discipline it must have taken to lose the weight.You were probably still beautiful then but what is more is that you keep it real. So glad you are here ! NO wonder so many of the guys are gaga over you.It is well deserved!

Naughty

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

What I think might be weird, is do people really act like that IRL? I know I've got more fans on the net.

5. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Naughty, I agree with you 100%!

Madame Zora... you are a hottie! Keep it up girl. You do bring a different flavor to the group - one that is real and one that is personal... truly an asset.

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    More pics of madame_zora! :p

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

geez, you people are so incredible! What an unlikely place to make such nice friends, but I value my time on here more than many things I do with my day. As Orca said on another thread, I wish I was this popular in real life!! Orca, I don't know what IRL means or I would answer you. Naughty and Bumblebee, your encouragement means more than you know. Yes, it is a bite to lose weight, but it's coming off. I was about 180 lbs in the avatar, I'm about 165 now. I'll post some new pics when I get to my target of 150. Not trying to get skinny! BTW- got laid tonight, a very cool "metrosexual" with great taste in music! Came home to find these nice posts, life is good...

8. naughty

Gold Member

Madame Zora,

Girl, we might have to give you a beat down if you get any sharper! LOL! I am truly kidding, but that was 180 ! Wow, I can not even imagine what you must look like now! I think I like your version of BBLumbee's online name ! Bumblebee...hmmmm... dare I say that it reminds me of William Hung's favorite song, "She Bangs!" Yeah, that pretty much describes our Ms. BB! She is another of our resident stunning females! Right guys? ( No answer because their mouths are hanging open and drool is escaping! LOL! ) A Metrosexual, eh? A man with style, a taste for good music , and skillz? Ooh la la! Enjoy! Oh, and to remove any mystery IRL stands for"In real life" .

Naughty

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Naughty, yes, you are certainly right about BBlumbee's looks too! I just saw her yahoo profile last night when I was on Geo8x6"s site, damn, what a hottie!! Why don't the women on here post pics of themselves? Am I the only slut?? lol. I slaughtered her name quite by accident, felt like an asshole when I realized what I had done, would have been proud to call it cleverness, but alas it was not. (begs forgiveness from the beautiful lady). IRL- well, duh! I need to get up on my chat lingo, for sure. So Orca and I were on the same train of thought after all! And yeah, my date (?) was incredible nice, had a lot of fun- even good CONVERSATION! With a GUY! IRL!! lol, what's the world coming to?

10. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: O.K. he was nice, he was cool, he had good taste in music, he had a brain,but was he HUNG? Come on girl we want details! Those of us that don't have a sex life at the moment have to live through others.

11. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Naughty and Madame... you ladies are way to kind. I must admit that I have received some new fan fare from what you both said... and to say it publicly... YES, that is me! LOL It is a professional pic, and yes, I do have others. Ask me and I might consider sending. ;)

Concerning posting pics here... I did try it once, but there are some really crazy guys out there. I posted several pics and boy... talk about crazzzziesssss.... LOL I send pics to people who ask, normally. THere is a clincher... you must have a pic in your profile too. :D

Madame... keep it up hun. You look great and at 150... look out world! Maybe the 'ladies auxilary' will have a reunion and invite you guys... Three hotties... hehehehe (sorry...bragging - Naughty and Madame brings it out in me).

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

BB, it's all your fault about the crazies- you drove them that way!! You are a true beauty, bet you never take a bad pic. I have been blessed with nothing but kind and encouraging responses to my pic posting, must not be hot enough to attract crazies!! lol. You brought up something that I've actually been thinking about lately with the "ladies auxiliary" idea. Wouldn't it be fun to have an lpsg cruise or something like that? It would take some time and planning, but seems like it would be a riot! Think I might make a new thread about it, at least in the imaginary.....

13. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Thank you, Madame... and yes, I do have lots of bad pics! People will never get to see those though! :p As far as the crazies... I will send them your way. I will gladly give them up. hehehe

I like the idea of a cruise. That would be fun. hmmmm

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

yeah, and just think of the numbers........hung men to women........yummy! When you add in all the gay guys sporting bulges, sounds like a dream come true. Maybe some day.

15. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I think I'd just stare at the ocean.

16. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    Add me to the Madame Zora fanclub. I love the name, and m'lady, you are a Goddess, both physically and certainly psychologically. Your bod is absolutely excellent, and your insights about the board have been really excellent.

17. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I'd love to take a cruise but I don't think I want to be around all the almost naked people. I've never taken a cruise but it sounds fun.

18. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: ALMOST naked? Where would the fun be in that? An LPSG cruise where you can't see the goods? heh-heh....

19. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Agreed.. all nude!! :D

On topic, another fan of madame_zora here. You've made a positive impact on the forum, and every post you make seems to speak volumes about the topic at hand, you seem very intelligent, and very sexy, the ultimate beauty, there need to be more women like you! The lpsg is full of great men and women, this place is heaven!

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ecchi, I most enjoyed your posts on the music poll in etc, I was something of a metal maniac too! Have enjoyed a lot of your thoughts as well, seem to be a creative and intiuitive person.

Footlongteen, your name absolutly kills me!! Awesome that we can get together and just be who we are here. It's a lot of fun to be around like-minded ppl where we can gain insight from each of our contributions, making us all better and more informed individuals.

Orca, you'd stare at me because I'd put my boobs in your face!! lol

Rains, I assure you, there would be a "sans clothing" deck, I wanna see all the goodies too! Different shapes sizes, curves.......too yummy to miss. Can I hold the tape for you???

Draft saved Draft deleted