madame_zora

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Lovegirl, you have to come! We need all the women we can get. Who do you think will be judging the talent contests?? There will be plenty of "clothing optional" areas if you prefer to stay dresses, but looking is fun, no?

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 10 2004, 01:31 AM
Footlongteen, your name absolutly kills me!! Awesome that we can get together and just be who we are here. It's a lot of fun to be around like-minded ppl where we can gain insight from each of our contributions, making us all better and more informed individuals.
Thanks! My nick though seems outdated now though.. Im actually 13" now, not the 12" when I registered the name, and I recently turned 20! :p I love it here to because of the open enviroment and just the amount of controled(sometimes) craziness, it's always fun here. I must add that my mom loves your posts too! :p I wish she'd join and have her input here! :lol:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame zora, do you mind if this 80/20 gay guy has the hots for you? You give me hard ons just about every day. :wub: and outside a "kinky" setting, that's not something just any ol' ordinary woman can make happen!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I think we need to add a section called "Ask Madame Zora,GOS(Goddess of Sensuality)! LOL! You guys crack me up. Have you noticed that all of the other women on this board have taken a hiatus?

Naughty

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, you're here and Bblumbee's around and Lovegirl, but yes there has been a dwindling off of women, which is a shame. I didn't start this thread, and it is a little embarrassing, but I've had a lot of fun, so what the hay? Anytime you wanna call me Goddess of anything, I'm happy!! Btw, are any pics forthcoming of you?? Would love to put a face to the name of the ladies auxiliary members!!

Footlongteen, both you and your mother are the very koolest of people! It was my great pleasure to make your acquaintences. Suggestion for a new nic: 13twenty, it will have to be changed each year, but variety's the spice of life, no? It's so good that you are able to be at ease with your tremendous size, makes me wish I was 20 again! You'll have to get your mom to join, we obvioulsy need more outspoken women to help us be more of a presence on here. What about it guys, don't we need another bbw on this site?

Kink Guy, you made my heart flutter! What could possibly be better than an 80/20 gay guy saying that?? I love gay guys, but they're just a bit out of reach...you really made my day baby! I give you hard ons??? I wanna see!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi MAdame Zora,

After reading your posts and common sense advice I really mean it .We should have an Ask Madame Zora Section .Sort of a racy Ann Landers. The Goddess of Sensuality was a riff on what one of the guys said. As for the other women it was just an observation.But I know that you didn't have anything to do with it. As for my picture... well I have one that I really like and I have to locate it.

Naughty

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Me and footlong actually had a long convo yersterday eve about what a wonderful community this place is. I'm glad I decided to register and hang around here, cuz I've learned so much and made ALOT of awesome friends. Trust me, I'd love to be able to meet some of you some day, as some of ya have carved out quite a place in my memories and heart. It may not seem that special, but for me .... :D it means alot.

BTW Zora .... its good to know a few metal heads still exist out there. People tell me I'll grow out of it, but I doubt it. :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty, I know where you are going with your thoughts and agree! Personally, I would like to make a motion from the ladies aux. that we elect Madame Zora as the President of our group. Can I get a second? :)

Madame, you also bring up a good point about knowing who we are talking to (at least in the ladies aux.). I would like to see these lovely women, too. I have a pic up in my profile, but have several others that I can share, too.

Donkdick: Zora is hot-end of story. A big girl can handle the heavy equipment! Plus those dark eyes she has are so smokin' !!!!!!!!

Baby I could make you feel like a 16 year old girl!

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 10 2004, 05:05 AM
Footlongteen, both you and your mother are the very koolest of people! It was my great pleasure to make your acquaintences. Suggestion for a new nic: 13twenty, it will have to be changed each year, but variety's the spice of life, no? It's so good that you are able to be at ease with your tremendous size, makes me wish I was 20 again! You'll have to get your mom to join, we obvioulsy need more outspoken women to help us be more of a presence on here. What about it guys, don't we need another bbw on this site?
haha.. I still think 13twenteen would be funny for a nick.

As for my mom joining the site, she's right on the edge of the fence it seems, maybe if there was a petition for her to join she'd she how many people would sign it! :lol: She gives me the same old answer everytime I bug her about joining, she wants a little more time to get her computer skills up to par so she isn't sitting here for hours when writing posts, I think she's quite alright myself! Ah well, it is becoming for common for her to sit here with me as we surf the lpsg together, we'd do it from time to time together before, but now she is becoming quite addicted and she can't stay away! :lol: She would definitly have a lot to say, and in my opinion make a great addition to this already great site.

rainsfletcher: Let me add my plea for Momma to join up. Everyone should have the extraordinary pleasure of her experiences and opinions.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She does have name you guys!!! :lol: Her parent's didn't name her FootLongTeen's mom! :p It's Lindsey for those that are interested in knowing! :D

Now.. I wonder what her lpsg nick would be.. hmmmm.. :lol:

BRMSTN69: Footlongmom of coarse

I'm glad footlongteen has such a great open and honest relationship with his mother. So many young people I know have a very distant or bitter with thier mothers and I'll never be able to understand why. My mother is disabled and 2yrs ago lost her home and had to move in with me (In a 2nd story apt.) Last year I bought a house so she wouldn't have stairs to climb, but while I'm very open with my mother I'd be very uncomfortable with her reading my post here and I wouldnt want to hear about her sexploitations either. She knows I'm gay and I' had 2 boy friends live with us but I draw the line at details.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Luscious Lindsey, of course! When you guys see what she looks like, you'll know why ;) . Lindsey, this is a direct request, c'mon down! Your attitudes and insights would be most inspirational here, lol! Besides, I'd love having you around too. Footlong has his own identity, this is a woman to be reckoned with! We have a core group of extraordinary women here, btw has anyone other than me seen Lovegirl?? What an intoxicating beauty! Wow, and yowsa! I saw a face pic and was duly humbled. Good damn thing I'm the first girl to post pics or I would have gotten lost in the bevy of beauties on here, for sure. And what a nice variety...

rainsfletcher: Lucsious Lindsey is god damn right......very appropriate, Madame. (Yes ma'am, may I have another?)

Pretty please, Lindsey? With strawberries, whipped topping on top, washed down with champaign (or whatever else you may prefer...heh-heh)?

LoveGirl: I'm not that pretty. Naughty, just private message me with your email address and I will send the only picture I have.