Madame_Zora

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You guys could post a new homage thread to Mme. Zora every day and it would still not be enough to show our appreciation for her.

Jana, you are the brightest diamond in this coal deposit; from the very best seam.

BTW - if you'll do a little pirouette for me I'll take a look at your ass (oops! I mean stockings!) to make sure your seams are straight. :loveya:

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Make that four, caleb, but not in two hours... I find zora to be one of the most enlightening people on this site. In fact, a search I did on google brought up one of her posts, and that's why I'm here... :D

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 23 2005, 10:26 PM
As cool as Jana is in her posts, she's even more interesting in a one-on-one conversation. We talked forever without running out of things to say. LPSG friendships can be very worthwhile.
[post=331164]Quoted post[/post]​

Far from running out of things to say, I think we were fighting for airtime! The times we've spent talking have been very special to me, now I know why I'm a fag-hag. Note to newbies- Jacinto and I knew each other over a year before this happened, so DON'T ask for my phone number!

Pecker, you know how hot it gets me when you talk about the 'Ginny coal mines, now come over here for a snuggle.

Caleb, you're starting to remind me of someone I once knew named Chris, you're not from Canada by chance?