Madame_Zora

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Elijah_MorganWood, Jul 23, 2005.

1. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Bewitching
    Mysterious
    Outspoken
    Enchanting
    and she's got really nice...eyes.

Yeah, MZ is pretty damn cool.

2. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    she writes good and she has shared some very interesting experiences here. i am just here in this forum, so no personal feelings.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You guys could post a new homage thread to Mme. Zora every day and it would still not be enough to show our appreciation for her.

Jana, you are the brightest diamond in this coal deposit; from the very best seam.

BTW - if you'll do a little pirouette for me I'll take a look at your ass (oops! I mean stockings!) to make sure your seams are straight. :loveya:

4. godiluvabig1

godiluvabig1 New Member

Make that four, caleb, but not in two hours... I find zora to be one of the most enlightening people on this site. In fact, a search I did on google brought up one of her posts, and that's why I'm here... :D

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

As cool as Jana is in her posts, she's even more interesting in a one-on-one conversation. We talked forever without running out of things to say. LPSG friendships can be very worthwhile.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Far from running out of things to say, I think we were fighting for airtime! The times we've spent talking have been very special to me, now I know why I'm a fag-hag. Note to newbies- Jacinto and I knew each other over a year before this happened, so DON'T ask for my phone number!

Pecker, you know how hot it gets me when you talk about the 'Ginny coal mines, now come over here for a snuggle.

Caleb, you're starting to remind me of someone I once knew named Chris, you're not from Canada by chance?

Draft saved Draft deleted