MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that time of month I will not go there during that. Yes I slammed her pretty hard

:rolleyes:

ya Hulk-Dick smashed?

is so period sex, silly. or, you're terrible in bed. most vaginal tears are from insufficient lubrication.

did she get her c-section scar giving birth to your child?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That is period sex for sure. I've had period sex a million times and it always looks like this. I have also torn a million times and it has NEVER looked like this.

1) It tears and bleeds from the area between the vagina and anus, not the top near the urethra for one.

2) the blood is thin here and not minimal like with a small paper cut if she truly was torn.

3) The blood from a tear won't be mucousy, watery and dried on her thighs in spots like this picture shows if it was a tear.

Tear Fail. Unimpressed. Period sex. Move on here folks...nothing here to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*high five and titty bump*

ya know she just started her period, was cycle-horny, let him have his little "I broke the pussy" ego fluff :rofl:

OP: the next day was she all "not tonight, dear. you were a little too hard on the beaver last night"

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*high five and titty bump*

ya know she just started her period, was cycle-horny, let him have his little "I broke the pussy" ego fluff :rofl:

OP: the next day was she all "not tonight, dear. you were a little too hard on the beaver last night"

Good thing he wore a condom since he said he doesn't go there during her period.

Titteh bumps galore. I can't imagine needing a pussy tear in order to keep your man status. Just hold open a few doors, change a couple of tires or pay for dinner every now and again. How desperate. I feel sorry for a woman who pairs up with a man who feels the need to take a photo midthrust to show off his "damage".

My man would never want to be associated with pussy wrecking. It prefers me to be in pleasure. This sort of mindset is exactly what sets apart a gentleman from an asshole.

B_justtobig

Experimental Member
Media
dont really care if u believe me or not. I wear the condom cause she is not on the pill look at my pics condom in most of our pics. No need to fake so think what u like and move on.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh....if you truly did "tear her pussy open" why would you want to brag about it?

And, yeah, the first thing I thought was period sex when I saw the pictures. If you'd ever done it before you'd know what it was from the first time it happened.

And, yeah, how long ago was the c-section? The scar looks fairly new.

In the real world, my wife has significant internal scarring problems from c-sections, and the pain of intercourse has essentially ruined our sex life. Tearing open a pussy is the absolute last thing I personally would want to have anything to do with. But go ahead and enjoy the fantasy, and hope it never turns into the real thing.

Oh well--he's been banned, and I wasted my righteous indignation.