Made her bleed?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iyikedralling, Sep 3, 2006.

1. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

I have recently begaun seeing a girl who is about 5'7" but very thin. Also, her vagina is very tight combined with my fairly large dick, and from what we've experienced, shallow as well. The last few times we have had sex, it starts off fine, but after it gets harder and faster, she begins to bleed and often we have to stop because its painful for her, what is causing this? I've told her to see a doctor, but she says its fine. Have any of you guys or gals experienced this?

2. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Foreplay + Lube = nice sex

If you have a thick (cock) head, then stretch her out first with your fingers or a nice sized dildo. Go slow, just put a bit of your cock in at first then gradually more.

Good luck.

3. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You were right in suggesting she see a doctor. Chances are it's nothing more than friction or stretching some things that have never been stretched before, but better safe than sorry.

I once made a partner bleed. Part of her hymen was intact and I finished it off, or I was just being a bull in a teacup shop. It was terrible. I regretted it immensely (still do) and apologized profusely, and thought I'd made amends. But she got even with me anyway.

Take care of yourselves.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes it can happen Get some lube:smile:

5. iyikedralling

iyikedralling New Member

That's what I figured, that it was none too serious, we had sex today and took things alot more slowly and there was no bleeding this time around. I think i just was going way too hard and fast, so i let her control the speed this time around.

6. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    That happened with a friend of mine and his girl. Turned out she had a UTI tho'...but uhh...yeah. Foreplay, stretching before penetration...all good advice.

7. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

In college, a woman I had been seeing for a couple months gave me permission to be more vigorous. The next morning, she noticed she was bleeding.

She went to see a doctor in the campus infirmary and he advised her not to have sex for 6 weeks.

She never had sex with me again.

8. sgri

sgri New Member

My gf now does not bleed.. but she has always some pain after "long" sex.. yesterday night we see after some days, It was great but, as always, during the second time we had to stop, because she feels "burn".

I know it is NOT about lube: she was well lubricated for all the intercourse. She has already go visit by a doctor, she's waiting for results of exams. I don't know what should be... but I know that I have always had that kind of problems with all my ex gf: feeling burn just in the entrance of vagina (the thighter part).

I don't know if I was "unlucky", if I have something wrong or whatever... but all seems to be a girth issue...
    I'm 6 around (6,3 at the base).
    I really want to see the result of gynecologist exams..

9. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Lots of Lube, and I found KY Jelly ussually helps girls accomidate.

10. JonoHari

JonoHari Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have also had this problem - and like everyone else, put it down to my girth (6 1/2 mid-shaft). agree with sgri that it's not necessarily to do with lubrication, though that is one possibility. In general I found that the situation improved with time, but with some girls you just have to be a bit more gentle.

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Yes, it happened several times, and unluckly it happened last week too. Usually she bleeds when i lose control and go too rough, or when it has been a long time (a week or more) since we last had sex.

12. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Yes this is happened to me to, one girl's hymen was partially intact, and the other girl had been celibate for over 2 months :rolleyes:. I have the same problem as sgri with my girlfriend. Her outer lips burn a lot too, pretty much independent of how much lube we use. The friction and pressure from the condom stretching out the lips is what causes it I think.

Funny story though, she went to her gyno a few months ago, and the latter said that the inside of her was so swollen and bruised she could barely make sense of what was anatomically in there for a survey. She asked if she had been playing with any large dildos lately, and my gf just replied "my boyfriend." The gyno told her to be careful, lol.

13. shaftman800

shaftman800 Member

It was refered to "the eruption". she was limping for days....blood EVERYWHERE....luckily....she survived. Just have to take it easy is all.

14. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    2 girls

Draft saved Draft deleted