Made my day when they called my bluff

Uptownbumps

Cherished Member
Media
Texarkana, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During a football game, I said if our college team lost, I'd suck everyone in the room off. Someone said there's 2 minutes left and they're ahead by 24, they can't win, the bet isnt fair. Well, ok then. How about this. I wanna suck all your dicks. I'll never tell and won't mention it again. But I always wanna suck dick, so all u gotta do is ask. There was silence, and the buzzer indicated game over. My gym buddy said hey you lost that bet and never said it was called off. Suck me first. I told him it was canceled for being unfair, but I wanted to suck their dicks anyway, and I'd start as soon as someone was ready for me. The grabbed my chin and said stop talking and start sucking. I only wanna hear slurping, moaning, sex talk, and you thanking the guy who just fed u his load. I pulled his pants down and asked to be allowed to start. He let me go and I started. He was average but after 2 minutes he was choking me. I stopped and said your a grower and it's huge. He said I can go easy. I said fuck that. Fuck me like a pussy you wanna destroy and never see again. He said I love using trashy whores like you. As I was being fucked balls deep, he told the guys they would love my throat...and if it got looser from adjusting to taking his giant meat, they could fuck me...he would leave my ass for them to use only. My roommate said his gf said I had found out which of my friends were well hung and invited them. Someone else said their girl said I was a Size queen who loved sucking and being used. My fb who had shared half the guys gfs with me, said he and I had fucked over half their girlfriends, would eventually fuck all of them, and had been asked to do this, by their gfs. They got a night out weekly, and thr guys got head so good they wouldn't ask their wives any more.

He told me to make them believe. I started sucked like I wanted to impress someone.. he started moaning, and in minutes he was holding my head against his body and yelling fuck over and over. He fall backward into the chair, and I followed and kept sucking. Fb said I'd only stop if presented with more dick. Come swallow mine, a voice said. I was getting started and he asked if I liked being fucked. Fb said loves it...the more savage the fucking is, the more he loves it. Go ahead. I'll choke him while you're fucking. As henfucked, I squeezed his ass, begging for him to go harder. Fb said squeeze means harder, tapping means softer, he'll push you off to stop you. I like it when he gets ignored and cries or tries to fight. I tell him to make him cum if I want him to stop...and then he goes wild and crazy on dick, and is being filled in 3 minutes max. Someone come fuck this slut while his throat gets pounded. When he finally turns full sub and bottom, he will take dick on command, and top on demand. I want him to top, bottom, and suck on command, so I can make content of him taking dick, swallowing cum, and fucking anyone I say, anyone who asks, random, anonymous groups. I wanna have him adding at least 500 bodies to his count every year.