Madeline Kahn

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was just watching What's Up Doc on PBS starring Barbra Streissand and Ryan Oneill. Madeline is the costar and she's Hyyyyysterical. That led me to think abot her other roles. I can't think of any project she was involved in where she wasn't a comic wonder.
recently I saw a repeat of her SNL show and again....hysterical. I met her one day outside Grand Central Station and told her what a fan I was and she was sooo nice and sweet as pie. I didn't know then that she was in the throes of cancer treatment and she died shortly sfter that. She is greatly missed, at least by me. Hope u liked her tooW

Aye, she was an amazing comedian. Her work in the Mel Brooks films is exceptionally funny.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love her,
search for her on you tube,,
You can watch her as Lillie von Schtupp, and
in Paper Moon.
What a talent!
She was the was one women i would of changed sides for.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am not one to really idolize an entertainment personality but I always enjoyed Madeline Kahn. I saw What's Up Doc? when it debuted at the movies. I was in elementary school. I remember her role in High Anxiety, Young Frankenstein, the Cosby program, and her own show. Geraldine Fitzgerald played her mother. It was sad that someone who brought such laughter was gone so young.

We should all do self-exams, and go for annual checkups. Maybe, it will save lives.

"Howard. Howard Banister."
"Those are Howard's rocks."

"Sweet mystery of life at last I found youuuuu."

I still remember when she was in High Anxiety, and drove in a Cadillac with a horrible paint job. It matched the outfit she was wearing. haha

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't think of any project she was involved in where she wasn't a comic wonder.

I can think of one, and it was her final role. Her style of humor was a terrible fit with the rest of the tone in the short-lived series Cosby. Tragic miscasting, but it was our last opportunity to see her work.

I'll always cherish her Mrs. White in Clue: "I hated her soooOOOOOooo much! it...the...it...flame flame...flames!...on the sides of my face!...breathing, breath, heaving breaths..."

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i love her,
search for her on you tube,,
You can watch her as Lillie von Schtupp, and
in Paper Moon.
What a talent!
She was the was one women i would of changed sides for.

oh yes!

"i've been with THOUSANDS of men again and again...it's the same old....."

god, love her. the very best she was.