Madeline Kahn

AquaEyes11010

Expert Member
Media
New Brunswick (New Jersey, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can think of one, and it was her final role. Her style of humor was a terrible fit with the rest of the tone in the short-lived series Cosby. Tragic miscasting, but it was our last opportunity to see her work.

I'll always cherish her Mrs. White in Clue: "I hated her soooOOOOOooo much! it...the...it...flame flame...flames!...on the sides of my face!...breathing, breath, heaving breaths..."

I saw her name as a thread on here and I immediately thought of the very line in CLUE you just quoted! She is truly missed.

Media
Eunice Burns and that hair from "What's up Doc?" the best.

As the "cocker's daughter" in High Anxiety. Her purse, car, clothing all matched. That mile high flame from her cigarette lighter.

She is one of my all time fav comedians. She is truly missed.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always thought she was a tremendous talent, and had a lot of sex appeal.

Those eyes. Comic timing perfected. Screen presence. Classic retro "Barrymore" Hollywood looks.

And beyond the obvious outsized show biz talent, she just seemed eminently fuckable, to me.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I am not A Eunice Burns, I am THE Eunice Burns"
"Don't you know the meaning of propriety?"
"I am not upset Howard but I am concerned"
"I'm coming in!"
"What are you doing with Howard's rocks?"

She was amazing...I loved everything she did in Whats Up Doc. The wig, the dress, the entire character was choice! I also loved her show. The time she was trying to explain to Johnny Mathis (who she thought was an impresonator) how to sing like Johnny Mathis. Hysterical.