Mademe Requires

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Madame Zora won't leave me alone about seeing my...as she calls them...tits. So Jana, here ya go! I'm going to the beach for the weekend so it's safe until at least Monday. Now it's your turn...

*tosses rosepetals at your feet*

Now, there's some fine knockers, but why are you down to 1%? Oh well, that's still about three days out of the year.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude said:
I understand this thread not in the slightest

That's because you don't spend your life combing every word written on this site like I do, haha.

I've been bugging Sorcerer to put this avatar back up because I like his chest, so he did. Sadly, his sexual orientation changed from 30% straight to 1%. I'm hoping it was a site glitch and not a change of mood, but I guess I'll have to wait to hear from him when he returns from the beach on Monday.

Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well if I were totally honest, I'd put 23% gay (if such an option existed) because that's what an internet test told me. But since I have not even the tinyest inclination to do anything sexual with a man, that's not particularly respresentative! The test asked stupid questions like 'have you ever accidentally touched another man's package while playing sport?' and well I have (rugby, which I will admit is a pretty gay sport), I didn't enjoy it though. Apparently that makes me more gay :rolleyes: :tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude said:
Well if I were totally honest, I'd put 23% gay (if such an option existed) because that's what an internet test told me.
LOL - we need that test here! Do you have a link?

Dude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it exists any more. It was on a site called thespark.com. It had a load of great tests (death test, un-telligence test, purity test, sex test, gender test) and scientific (hah!) experiments, eg leaving meat in the open air for weeks to see what happens, and a section of college revision guides called sparknotes, which eventually seemed to take over the site and the tests were gone. Now the whole site seems to have gone, which is a shame since it really was brilliant, probably my favourite site from '00-02

It had the fabulous line 'thespark - internet like burning'

Well it made me laugh

Ooh, I particularly remember something like the 'wealth test'

One of the questions: if you were to write an autobiography, would it be called

a) A touch of class
b) A touch of ass
c) Don't touch my stash

I'm getting really upset that it's gone!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude said:
Well if I were totally honest, I'd put 23% gay (if such an option existed) because that's what an internet test told me. But since I have not even the tinyest inclination to do anything sexual with a man, that's not particularly respresentative! The test asked stupid questions like 'have you ever accidentally touched another man's package while playing sport?' and well I have (rugby, which I will admit is a pretty gay sport), I didn't enjoy it though. Apparently that makes me more gay :rolleyes: :tongue:
You didn't happen to stumble across this test at thespark.com, did you?

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude said:
I don't think it exists any more. It was on a site called thespark.com. It had a load of great tests (death test, un-telligence test, purity test, sex test, gender test) and scientific (hah!) experiments, eg leaving meat in the open air for weeks to see what happens, and a section of college revision guides called sparknotes, which eventually seemed to take over the site and the tests were gone. Now the whole site seems to have gone, which is a shame since it really was brilliant, probably my favourite site from '00-02

It had the fabulous line 'thespark - internet like burning'

Well it made me laugh

Ooh, I particularly remember something like the 'wealth test'

One of the questions: if you were to write an autobiography, would it be called

a) A touch of class
b) A touch of ass
c) Don't touch my stash

I'm getting really upset that it's gone!
In case you're curious, the creators of thespark.com opened a new website called OKCupid - ostensibly it's a dating site, but it has several other features that I find absolutely delightful (like the tests that you cite), and I highly recommend that members of this board create profiles on it so I can see how I match with y'all!

Click the link, dammit!

UniDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Spladle said:
In case you're curious, the creators of thespark.com opened a new website called OKCupid - ostensibly it's a dating site, but it has several other features that I find absolutely delightful (like the tests that you cite), and I highly recommend that members of this board create profiles on it so I can see how I match with y'all!

Click the link, dammit!

On their purity test I got

Sex 43%
Substance 60%
Morals 83%

57% Total. Whatever that means. Strange test. What did you get?

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
That's because you don't spend your life combing every word written on this site like I do, haha.

I've been bugging Sorcerer to put this avatar back up because I like his chest, so he did. Sadly, his sexual orientation changed from 30% straight to 1%. I'm hoping it was a site glitch and not a change of mood, but I guess I'll have to wait to hear from him when he returns from the beach on Monday.
I somehow missed this when I came back from the beach house. I wasn't aware of being up to 30% in my profile. Maybe my subconscious is asserting my true nature. Ahhh, these damn numbers...what the hell do they mean anyway? I've been with a man for 5 years but if we ever split I'm gonna go on a year-long pussy fest. What does that make me? A slut.