Madonna getting divorced.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing I hope she loses in the divorce is that fake British accent.

They say she doesn't have a pre-nup. I've read somewhere that they are not legal in the UK.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guy Richie's no money grabber. He has is own money & probably couldnt give a stuff about hers. It will be interesting to see what they arrange with all those kids! She'll probably go back to the US. He aint gonna like her taking them that far away, especially his own son! Nooooo way.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the divorce rumours are true, and the fact she doesnt have a prenup are true also - she could be looking at a very messy and costly split.

Love the comment about losing her fake accent - made me laugh out loud!

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There ain't a man on the planet who could keep her "happy" indeffinately.

Same goes for Angelina Jolie - just mark my words.

And that's no criticism or meant as a poor reflection towards either of the ladies.

Just a fact.

Both got too big a libido and no need to stay wiv someone for financial or other security when their lovers' ardour for them begins to decline.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i always thought that her and Guy could never work. I watched an interview with both of them once, and he looked like he wanted to knock her the hell out. She did come off as super-annoying. didn't surprise me. she looks too high-maintenence for him.

he's a cutie. :p

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's good to see that she's preserving the sanctity of marriage, but otherwise, why would anyone but her or her husband care?

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ultimately, I just feel really bad for the children.

I feel the same way about the kids.
In addition, they will have to go through the whole process while suffering the media frenzy!

And I don't believe that money will be a major issue, but the children.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read somewhere.....not quite sure where hee hee......that people are not meant to be monogamous......hhhmmmmm is this the pudding I've so often heard about? Where is the proof anyway.....poor poor Madonna.....doing and getting everything she ever wanted now this.......kinda makes ya think.....anyway....

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I read somewhere.....not quite sure where hee hee......that people are not meant to be monogamous......hhhmmmmm is this the pudding I've so often heard about? Where is the proof anyway.....poor poor Madonna.....doing and getting everything she ever wanted now this.......kinda makes ya think.....anyway....

She could always get married again. She's probably in love with the idea of love, like so many people on this board.

Many years back there was a radio DJ who heard she was trying to get pregnant, and offered himself, took out a large billboard for her impregnation and to enjoy the "best five minutes" of her life.

Poor man. Poor Mandonna.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
She could always get married again. She's probably in love with the idea of love, like so many people on this board.

Many years back there was a radio DJ who heard she was trying to get pregnant, and offered himself, took out a large billboard for her impregnation and to enjoy the "best five minutes" of her life.

Poor man. Poor Mandonna.

Good point...no one would ever be (good) enough...