Madonna.....

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I searched and didn't find it....but I guess I'll get some flack for posting this.

So the news of the celebrity divorce of the Noughties has broke and I am SICK to the back teeth of Madonna. I have been increasingly so over the last few years. First of all, her music just sucks nowadays. Maybe 'Hung Up' and 'Don't Tell Me' were passable as pop...but really, this monstrous, egotisical, Diva dinosaur just GRATES on me as much as her music now does (isn't it just SHIT?). Her fame seems solely to feed on, well, her fame itself...and that's it. PLEASE, go back to America, the British beg thee.

I have a good friend, she's 51, called 'Mo' and she works the first class cabin trans Altlantic stylee. Now I get all the info on the celebs, and as far as Madge is concerned, it is most definitely NOT flattering....(Mo loves Guy, everytime he flown with Mo on duty at night, he retreats into the galley for a good old chinwag).

And Guy, well, he's been in my pub a few times over the years...I've had a few chats with him...he comes across as a normal 'bloke'...he's affable, polite, and actually very pleasant..dare I say it..charming. There are no 'airs and graces'.

As my Mother said when she opened the paper with the news of the Ritchies divorce...'So she is firing him from the job of husband?'. Bang on Mum.

Good luck to you Guy....

(As for Mo and her stories, can any of you guess which very famous actor is the absolute horror of horrors in first class?)

The last word on Madonna.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Why has he gotten himself involved with Madonna, whose claim to fame is a fake English accent and having a fibrous uterus? For crying out loud, she’s old and used up and talent-less. Madonna has proven that she will do anything for cheap publicity. Remember her wearing those pointy iron bras? Her sticking her tongue down any woman’s throat that can be caught on camera? I’m not sure she could ever sing. Her most famous attribute, to me, is the space between her front teeth. A homeless family of twelve could live there comfortably." :eek:

:biggrin1:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Why has he gotten himself involved with Madonna, whose claim to fame is a fake English accent and having a fibrous uterus? For crying out loud, she’s old and used up and talent-less. Madonna has proven that she will do anything for cheap publicity. Remember her wearing those pointy iron bras? Her sticking her tongue down any woman’s throat that can be caught on camera? I’m not sure she could ever sing. Her most famous attribute, to me, is the space between her front teeth. A homeless family of twelve could live there comfortably." :eek:

:biggrin1:

Haha...Great innit!

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I searched and didn't find it....but I guess I'll get some flack for posting this.

So the news of the celebrity divorce of the Noughties has broke and I am SICK to the back teeth of Madonna. I have been increasingly so over the last few years. First of all, her music just sucks nowadays. Maybe 'Hung Up' and 'Don't Tell Me' were passable as pop...but really, this monstrous, egotisical, Diva dinosaur just GRATES on me as much as her music now does (isn't it just SHIT?). Her fame seems solely to feed on, well, her fame itself...and that's it. PLEASE, go back to America, the British beg thee.

I have a good friend, she's 51, called 'Mo' and she works the first class cabin trans Altlantic stylee. Now I get all the info on the celebs, and as far as Madge is concerned, it is most definitely NOT flattering....(Mo loves Guy, everytime he flown with Mo on duty at night, he retreats into the galley for a good old chinwag).

And Guy, well, he's been in my pub a few times over the years...I've had a few chats with him...he comes across as a normal 'bloke'...he's affable, polite, and actually very pleasant..dare I say it..charming. There are no 'airs and graces'.

As my Mother said when she opened the paper with the news of the Ritchies divorce...'So she is firing him from the job of husband?'. Bang on Mum.

Good luck to you Guy....

(As for Mo and her stories, can any of you guess which very famous actor is the absolute horror of horrors in first class?)

The last word on Madonna.

Would you like your flack in small dry increments or in one gooey lumpy blob with chunks? You just bashed the Deva that I first started dancing to when I was old enough to go to bars.. Oh the pain of truth slapping me in the face, she is a rich old hag.. I still have that cd with Vougue here somewhere... Yeah, I think I am over her.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always felt bad for that guy. Being married to her must be dose after dose of pain, day in and day out.

He can probably get back to enjoying life again after she's gone.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Normally Id be jumping to Madges defense. But she's crazy for letting Guy go. She aint gonna do any better thats for sure. Be very interesting to see who lives where & what they do with all those kids. Cant see guy allowing her to take his son too live in USA. I hope she didnt cheat on him either. He'll find it a lot easier to find someone else than she will. Madonna comes with huge baggage & she's no spring chicken anymore either. Guy gave her balance.

Wonder if she'll get to keep the English accent in the divorce settlement? :wink: