Madonna...

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm an atypical fag in this sense that I've always found Madonna largely abrasive and only mildly talented.

I'll give her one thing though: She's a master at self-promotion.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she looks good with or without makeup. My only two complaints would be that she's a tad too muscular and I'm really surprised that she never fixed the gap in her two front teeth.

I love her, my husband hates her but agrees that she's a marketing genius.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was never been ga-ga crazy about Madonna but I do enjoy much of her more recent music. I do admire her longevity in show business and she remains in great physical shape.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
In fairness, Claire, you don't have to wake up to Guy Ritchie whispering inanities about his latest movie flop in your ear each morning, which would age anybody. :rolleyes:

R O T F L M A O

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
I think she looks good with or without makeup. My only two complaints would be that she's a tad too muscular and I'm really surprised that she never fixed the gap in her two front teeth.

I love her, my husband hates her but agrees that she's a marketing genius.

How can anybody not agree about her marketing abilities? I guess the best PR agencies would battle themselves over an employee with her abilities. But still I think that once the with make-up / without make-up difference grows as large as with her, it's time to wonder about accepting age.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
How can anybody not agree about her marketing abilities? I guess the best PR agencies would battle themselves over an employee with her abilities. But still I think that once the with make-up / without make-up difference grows as large as with her, it's time to wonder about accepting age.
Where I come from, you varnish yourself until it doesn't stick anymore.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Where I come from, you varnish yourself until it doesn't stick anymore.

Or until you leave shining finger prints on everything you touch? Where do you come from?

I don't like it if women butter up too much make-up. But then, what should we expect? If you lead a life of excess, stress, touring and recording, you can't expect to look like 20 when you're beyond the 40-mark.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
Or until you leave shining finger prints on everything you touch? Where do you come from?

I don't like it if women butter up too much make-up. But then, what should we expect? If you lead a life of excess, stress, touring and recording, you can't expect to look like 20 when you're beyond the 40-mark.
I'm from L.A. where people varnish it, pull it back, push it up and starve it to death.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
Never mind on the mole question. Sleep deprivation has my mind trapped in my childhood. Um. I think I will go to bed now.
Sorry Bronx. IMHO it looks real. A good friend of mine was a casting director on a few of her vids. She described Madonna as "whiny and annoying" and said "nobody really liked her". She didn't mention the mole. I'm DEFINITELY going to see her this year.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't know what it is... but I've followed her from the very beginning. I've seen most of her shows - the best thus far were Girly Show, though I think perhaps #1 may just have to go to Drowned World. I wasn't so impressed with Reinvention, though she did her old stuff so I could feel really old right with her. I'm going to this one too...