Madonna's Dancer, Cloud Campos!

I like him, he is a very talented dancer and he looks even better in the H and M adds. Nice topic.

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fucking yes, this guy defies gravity when he dances. A little on the lean side but thats required to have the energy needed to keep up in that business. I tried googling this dancer when I saw him in some special a year ago.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, I really don't understand what people don't like about him. I think he's really hot.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm worse off then you I don't understand people at all.

"what a nice big long cock uncut10 !!! maybe i should try being gay LOL"

I'm glad someones laughing.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on, guys! Do you really want to wear (fuck) Madonna's discarded clothes (guys)? I mean, can't you get your own hot guy? :confused::confused::confused:

He isn't bad looking, and if that's his dick that causes the bulge, I admit he looks hot, but fucking discarded guys of famous women is really not my thing. I have my pride, too.

njack

Experimental Member
Media
No being mean to Madonna. You know that if she wanted to give you some you'd be lapping it up... Her breast are sexy!

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Madonna.... ohhh man... I have to admit, I think she's hot as hell - now even more than when she was younger. imho.

The dancer... not so hot from the neck up, standing still. BUT - his body is smokin. Once he got moving, I doubt I would care what his face looks like.