Madonna's "Hey You" Video- Official

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
I'm sorry we appear to disagree.

I think she's brash, self-involved, and over-rated immensely. Taste is particular to the individual. She's annoying to me.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with both of you guys. I like some of her songs. But I think she is talentless that she has to work so hard to be on top of the game. Yes, she has to do self-promotion to sell her records. Frankly, her vocal is just mediocre.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For someone who can sell platinum records after 25 years, did something right.

Selling millions of records has nothing to do with "doing something right" or even being talented. Britney Spears sold millions of records, and so did Christina Aquavelva and a million other constructed pop 'artists'. It doesn't prove anything.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's more marketing (selling an image) than talent. Her voice goes through me. I wouldn't call her a stunner either.

BUT what I want to know is how the fuck all this Madonna and other stuff is on yet I can't get videos of a certain artist up or if I do they get removed straight away!?

Why is no one removing all these Madonna videos and those of other popular artists? I feel set upon by Youtube!

Anyway...Madonna ain't so great :tongue:

Also, I looked on youtube but couldn't find anyway to contact them and give them a piece of my mind. Is there no way to do so?

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She needs to conecentrate on the quality of her songs rather than being "with it" and and making whatever appears to be in vogue at the time. (sorry for the pun!)

Edit...Just watched the vid and I stand by my comment...Cheese-fest, riding on the back Live8 et-al.