Madonna's Performers

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had a great love for her music, but was invited to her concert last night in Philadelphia and went. Sixth row on the floor. Gotta give the lady one thing - she has good taste in guys. Her backup performers were trim but RIPPED to the sky. And very entertaining. They looked like circus acrobats or gymnasts up on stage.

One in particular who calls himself "Cloud" was mouth watering. Anybody got any details on this one? Mmmmmmmm. Have found some pics online, but they don't do him justice.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
dcwrestlefan said:
I've never had a great love for her music, but was invited to her concert last night in Philadelphia and went. Sixth row on the floor. Gotta give the lady one thing - she has good taste in guys. Her backup performers were trim but RIPPED to the sky. And very entertaining. They looked like circus acrobats or gymnasts up on stage.

One in particular who calls himself "Cloud" was mouth watering. Anybody got any details on this one? Mmmmmmmm. Have found some pics online, but they don't do him justice.

You bitch! No offense...

Cloud is a cutey. I just got "I Want to Teall You a Secret" which is the documentary of the Reinvertion tour. It's awesome. And you're absolutely right - she's got great dancers, but then again, always has. This is Cloud's second tour with her. I'd breakdance with him any day of the week....

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
vinny_spiruccino said:
You bitch! No offense...

Cloud is a cutey. I just got "I Want to Teall You a Secret" which is the documentary of the Reinvertion tour. It's awesome. And you're absolutely right - she's got great dancers, but then again, always has. This is Cloud's second tour with her. I'd breakdance with him any day of the week....

He definitely can dance. And cut flips And rollerblade and tumble and climb and da da da. Very impressive. He has like 0.01 percent bodyfat I think, and really nice ripples around his stomach. Damn nice looking guy.

bigpumis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Now I know what happened to Faye Dunaway :eek:

Big Del said:
I suspect Madonna has a bigger cock than the rest of her crew.

Where did that sexy curvy body from the Cherish video go?

Peace and love

Del