Magaluf

Welsh_Beef

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just came back from Magaluf (Mallorca) yesterday and had the time of my life with my mates. I did just about everything such as lapdance and day activities and obviously drink.
Well out there, there is a black man in nearly every mens room u go to selling u after shave. I got talking to one of them one night and asked him if the black man myth was true, dont remember the answer lol but i was like get it out mate. I just took a leak so mine was out already and i flashed him lol. He was scepticle to get his cock out so I gave him 10 euros to take his cock out and he did, i really wanted to see a black cock. It was awsome!!
I was just wondering if i gave him more, he would have done something else? Imagine if i only doubled that i wonder what i could have gotten out of it.

Reactions: whyme75

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welsh abroad keeping it classy!

Nice (not)

EDIT : Just thought i'd better add to my comment as this has pissed me right off for some reason.

"Brits" abroad have an embarrassing enough reputation for the rest of us to deal with without the Welsh sinking as low. I'm sure the guy is happy to sell you after shave and hand cream for a € and he's most probably fortunate enough to have that job, and the thought of getting his cock out to earn €10 was most probably as degrading as it gets but you may be offering more than he was going to earn all night. So no i doubt he would have done any more, maybe you were lucky he didn't.

<soap box off>

Last edited:
Reactions: Sfcubby

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like that happened in The Office (classy), or Chaplins...lol. I would never pay to see a "lucky lucky" man's cock (that is not an intended racial slurr, but that is what the people of Magaluf call these guys).

Funny story though!

Welsh_Beef

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well in my (little) defence it was all tounge and cheek and i just made a joke ill give u 2 euros..... blah blah blah, he saw the 10 note and he said 10 euros and i thought (when i was drunk) cant miss this opportunity, dont have a black mate so why not?(i had my wallet out to pay for spray, u know what they say, 'no dolce and gabana, no eating ur banana. No armani, no punani') i was just curious what would have happened if he had saw the 20 lol.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i just read the brits were the best tourist and the french were the worst and all this time i thought it was texans.

So you are a closet queen who's vacation highlight is paying for black man to flash his cock at you. How sad.

As Spaniard, Magaluf is the biggest no-go place in my country. It is a place where foreigners go to embarrass themselves acting like it is OK to do whatever just because they are in a different country (it is not).

• Wow
Reactions: Perfectsix

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As Spaniard, Magaluf is the biggest no-go place in my country. It is a place where foreigners go to embarrass themselves acting like it is OK to do whatever just because they are in a different country (it is not).
Sad but true! I much prefer Malaga, a beautiful town surrounded by amazing scenery