Magbum xl

sandy111

Experimental Member
Media
where can I get some magnum xl's. Magnum large are still very hard to get on and leave a deep ring around me when I take them off. Been to walmart and shopper drug mart and either have them.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you able to shop via the internet? A Google search will bring up on-line suppliers. (I'm in the UK and always have good service from on-line suppliers: the orders turn up promptly and are accurate.)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We often hear that using two condoms increases the risk of breakage, but exactly how has that been determined?

I spent considerable time on the Internet trying to find actual research that shows that using two condoms increases the risk of breakage and found NOTHING to support that belief. There are many incorrect ideas which have been repeated over and over 'til they become widely accepted. For example, until recently, it was widely believed that Marie Antoinette said, "Let them eat cake." Now many historians doubt that she actually said it; it looks as though one historian misquoted her and the misquote was copied over and over by other historians 'til it was widely believed. And we know that for centuries doctors bled people thinking that it would improve their health. Thus, the risks of accepting unsupported ideas should be clear.

A study in Thailand indicated lower breakage rate when two condoms were used:

Multiple Condom Use and Decreased Condom Breakage and Slippa... : JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes

A study in a Nevada brothel indicated that some women used two condoms, but nothing is said about the resulting breakage rate:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1615688/pdf/amjph00449-0044.pdf

I'm hoping that others will do some research work, but reject any ideas which are not backed up with actual research.

Probably I should have started a new thread for this post, but I was unable to figure out how to do it.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We often hear that using two condoms increases the risk of breakage, but exactly how has that been determined?

I spent considerable time on the Internet trying to find actual research that shows that using two condoms increases the risk of breakage and found NOTHING to support that belief. There are many incorrect ideas which have been repeated over and over 'til they become widely accepted. For example, until recently, it was widely believed that Marie Antoinette said, "Let them eat cake." Now many historians doubt that she actually said it; it looks as though one historian misquoted her and the misquote was copied over and over by other historians 'til it was widely believed. And we know that for centuries doctors bled people thinking that it would improve their health. Thus, the risks of accepting unsupported ideas should be clear.

A study in Thailand indicated lower breakage rate when two condoms were used:

Multiple Condom Use and Decreased Condom Breakage and Slippa... : JAIDS Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes

A study in a Nevada brothel indicated that some women used two condoms, but nothing is said about the resulting breakage rate:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1615688/pdf/amjph00449-0044.pdf

I'm hoping that others will do some research work, but reject any ideas which are not backed up with actual research.

Probably I should have started a new thread for this post, but I was unable to figure out how to do it.
Supposedly 2 condoms rub together and the heat weakens the latex

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Supposedly 2 condoms rub together and the heat weakens the latex

SUPPOSEDLY. However, I have not been able to find a single study that verifies that idea and I do not blindly accept ideas just because they seem reasonable.

At one time it seemed reasonable to doctors that bleeding patients would improve their health, but we know that it usually had the opposite effect.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SUPPOSEDLY. However, I have not been able to find a single study that verifies that idea and I do not blindly accept ideas just because they seem reasonable.

At one time it seemed reasonable to doctors that bleeding patients would improve their health, but we know that it usually had the opposite effect.
I have no opinions on it since I have only single bagged

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
it is funny you would ask
have you tried a BP gas station? the BP by my house actually ONLY has Magnum XL Condoms
you have to buy them individually tho at $1.50 each...

polarbear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI the OP is from Canada, so many of your suggestions are not applicable.

Depending on where you are, try Little Sisters in Vancouver or Priape in Toronto and Montreal.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't know if they have BP gas stations in Canada or not
I know they have snow tho
have you tried a snowstore?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When you are not in a thread there is a button on the top left which says new thread......................:cool:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren't the base of the magnum xl's the same as the base of the regular magnums? Thats what I've heard so it shouldn't be any harder to roll regular magnums on than magnum xls??

EDIT: Normal condoms simply won't roll no matter how hard I try (6 in girth), I have to stretch them over the head before they roll down. I've tried regular magnums and they will roll on but it is still more difficult than it should be. Are magnum xl's easier to roll on than regular magnums?

Last edited: