Magic Mike (Movie)

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hate movies like this where you are literally teased for 90 mins, and then it falls flat when you realize the thong and ass is the most you'll see. If the actors involved don't want to go all the way, hire a bunch of unknown, attractive actors. Show us the full monty, please......

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dayum! Matt Bomer's husband is so lucky. I've always found him attractive even when he was on Guiding Light. If Matt was my man we'd never get any work done. My dick and tongue would always be buried in that cute lil' ass of his.

mickstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So wait...Steven Soderbergh is directing this?

Is this supposed to be a "real" movie, like -- with a plot? Or basically "Striptease 2" w/men.....?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I just want to see Adam Rodriguez in a thong. I'll guess will see no shots of that until the movie comes out.

big8boner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That alledged hanging cock you see flopping in the trailer is actually a thong in the shape of an elephant's snout............LOL................they do draw you in don't they?

bb756

Sexy Member
Media
I've been searching the web for days trying to find a picture if the alleged hard cock of Joe Manganiello, to no avail lol. Can anyone help me out??

I've laid more than my fair share of male strippers. The boys I've bedded have been far hotter than any of the actors pictured here. There's nothing like the real thing!

How much did they charge you?

surferboyberta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your into staged dick reactions in movies, this movie is FULL! cant wait to see good pics come out when the movie has been out longer