Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The guys look alright, but they could have shown Adam Rodriguez on the promo pix rather just as background fixture. I get tired of the fact that some of the better looking guys of color like Adam are left out because of fugly mofos like Matthew McCanaughey...

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The guys look alright, but they could have shown Adam Rodriguez on the promo pix rather just as background fixture. I get tired of the fact that some of the better looking guys of color like Adam are left out because of fugly mofos like Matthew McCanaughey...

Have you seen that ass? I had no idea that it was so ample. When he shook it in the movie, I felt blood rush south.

Yeah, it would have been nice if he was put on a promo. But he wasn't part of the demographic the movie was shooting for.

Luv-Big-n-Hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to see Magic Mike last night and it sucked. It started off with everyone cheering in the start and by mid way people were taking naps. I would not even pay a dollar at the Red Box to see it again.

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How much did they charge you?
The boys that I've hired average out at $200.00 per hour (I always need at least 2 hours). Once they've gotten to know me, they cut me a deal. In Key West, in early November, I hired a recent UFC fighter turned go-go boy. I'd give him a flat $200.00 then have him for as long as I wanted. He is married , gay-for-pay. We did some sightseeing, dinner, lots of hot sex. Nicest ass I ever rimmed.
Oh, Channing Tatum is making me really, really horny lately.:smile:

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw it last night the movie wasn't horrible all the guys were sexy besides Matthew and Kevin Nash's old ass who looked EXTREMELY out of place the girl lead was a bore like Kristen Stewart bored looking. I'm just really upset about the anti-climatic ending. Me and my bestfriend were like "that's it" I would have rather seen Ted or Spiderman and just caught this on bootleg

Scott2005

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I saw it too. I was surprised that there was actually an ok plot for most of the movie. Then, it just ended. And made no sense at all.

Also, who the hell decided to cast Kevin Nash in the movie?! Thank God he didn't show that much skin. They could have cast anyone else in his spot.

I will say this: Channing Tatum was amazing. He dances so well.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I saw it too. I was surprised that there was actually an ok plot for most of the movie. Then, it just ended. And made no sense at all.

Also, who the hell decided to cast Kevin Nash in the movie?! Thank God he didn't show that much skin. They could have cast anyone else in his spot.

I will say this: Channing Tatum was amazing. He dances so well.

What the hell? Kevin Nash was in this movie?...WOW wonder who he blew to get the part?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Folks made a thread on male strippers. Yes there's videos, nudes and even their sex tapes, websites and etc

http://www.lpsg.com/176472-black-male-strippers-20.html#post4213503

The boys that I've hired average out at $200.00 per hour (I always need at least 2 hours). Once they've gotten to know me, they cut me a deal. In Key West, in early November, I hired a recent UFC fighter turned go-go boy. I'd give him a flat $200.00 then have him for as long as I wanted. He is married , gay-for-pay. We did some sightseeing, dinner, lots of hot sex. Nicest ass I ever rimmed.
Oh, Channing Tatum is making me really, really horny lately.:smile:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so now ther's talk of a "magic mike" sequel, i'd love to see Eric Balfour in it