Magic Penis

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally Kelli ventured back to the bedroom to see the carnage. She had thoroughly enjoyed the fantastic orgasms coming from this woman. Amie had to leave and would come back for her friend. All were surprised at how long the fuck session with Carla was going. When she opened the door and saw Adam violently impaling her, she was in shock seeing Carla’s huge rack. How did she suddenly have a huge set of tits? They were as big as hers, may bigger. Then as she tried to process what she was seeing, Adam pulled out and flipped her over on her hands and knees to take her doggy style. What she saw as he pulled out was etched indelibly on her mind: Adam’s dick was like a cartoon or photo-shopped cock; it was long and impossibly thick. It was almost as if someone had strapped some fake prosthetic cock to Adam, but she knew it was no fake, it was fully Adam.

Why had his cock grown to such proportions? How was this woman able to take that much cock? She just didn’t understand. Adam had fully pulled out; now he was thrusting his mega super cock back into the woman’s cunt. She could tell how the woman was reacting to the full insertion and thickness. She could also see additional shaft not able to get into the woman’s pussy, realizing that it had obeyed her instructions to get thicker than the woman could take and 5” longer than she could hold. But how could she take that much?? No one, not even Kelli was able to take that much of Adam; ever. As Adam thrust fully into her without pausing, she orgasmed and he made her cum on top of that orgasm. Carla’s head rocked back and caused her to thrust her now magnificent chest out; she was a hot woman. Kelli’s knees buckled from the simultaneous huge multiple orgasms. She staggered over to the bed.

Adam came slightly out of the zone when Kelli suddenly showed up on the bed. Carla looked around and said “I’m fucking your man, Kelli. Look at how much of that mega donkey cock he has in my pussy! No woman alive can take more of his beautiful cock. I’m Adam’s new bitch. He can’t help but fuck me. All of you can watch me fuck him and his super donkey dick; and maybe get a little bit of big thick cock into your poor little pussies, if he’ll even fit. My tits are as big as or maybe even bigger than yours. And I’m not sure they’ve quit growing yet. You know how he loves big titted women!” The last was like a slap in the face. Kelli was angered and saddened at the same time. She looked at Adam; she loved the guy; she loved his cock. Her world was suddenly crashing down all around her. But as much as it hurt (and she knew the hurt would linger far too long), she knew she would have to stay in the picture to give Adam the size. As much as it would hurt, she knew she would stay and allow it. His cock deserved it.

Adam saw, and to his credit, felt the pain Kelli was having; he pulled out of Carla, his insanely big cock rock hard and sticking straight out. With a tear in her eye, Kelli instinctively reached out and put her hands on Carla and Adam at the same time, and quietly uttered these words: “I’ll never leave you Adam, but I know how much your cock needs what Carla seems to be able to offer. I’ll let you keep fucking her at whatever size you can become.” Before Adam or Carla could respond, a painful and pleasurable sensation came over both Carla and Kelli in their pussies. Shrugging that off, Carla said, “Ok stud, put that fuck stick back in my cunt where it belongs and fuck me until you can’t move anymore. Maybe she will be able to squeeze a little of your big thick donkey cock into her poor little pussy when we’re done.”

Adam was still processing what Kelli had said, but unconsciously turned and rammed his cock into her pussy. “HOLY SHIT!!! OW!! OW!! WHAT HAPPENED??” Adam only had about 16-17” stuck inside her. Since Adam was expecting to fully insert his super donkey cock, he had hit the new bottom of her pussy with such force, it was very painful for Carla. Adam flexed his cock and made her cum. While she was in pain and convulsing from the big O Adam had just caused, he pulled out and grabbed Kelli.

He sat on the side of the bed and gestured for Kelli to insert his cock into her pussy, as he was directing it from further back up his very long shaft. Kelli was crying but welcomed the old friend and suddenly realized Adam was thicker than she had ever been able to take; and it felt WONDERFUL!! Through her tears, she hungrily drove herself onto his new thicker cock, expecting that she would bottom out as usual at around 16”, and not understanding why Carla suddenly couldn’t take more, even though she had just witnessed Adam impaling her on the full length.

Suddenly, she realized that Adam was inserting his full length into her pussy and she could take it! Then he was fully inside her, including the extra five inches! Her mind could not wrap around the physical fact that he should have been coming up her throat and out of her mouth at that length, but he was fully in and she could take it. She told Adam, “Pull it out! Quick!” Not understanding, he did. He was every bit of 25” long. “Now put it in me!” She got set for doggy style on the bed; Adam stood and impaled her on his steel rod in one thrust. His hips went fully to her clit! In that moment, Kelli understood: there had been something transferred from Carla to Kelli; neither woman had realized that in addition to the magical properties of their pussies being exchanged, the stamina that had been associated with the magic also transferred. Kelli now had Carla’s super stamina to match Adam’s, and Carla now had whatever strength her body would normally have.

Now her tears of sadness and pain turned to tears of joy - she turned to Carla, with Adam’s cock fully inserted “Ok bitch, you’ll never be able to take that much cock again. He can fuck you if he wants; but you’ll never be able to take him as big as this – and remember, I can!! He’s my man and he’ll always fuck me first with the biggest cock you’ve ever seen! Your little cunt will just have to settle for taking less - as much as it will hold, but knowing I’m getting the best and biggest cock ever fucking my pussy.” Then to Adam, “you can fuck her senseless, or into semi-unconsciousness – I don’t care, just so we can enjoy your new cock and fuck in front of her the rest of the night.”

The void in Carla’s pussy screamed out for Adam, but she didn’t understand what was happening. Adam flipped her on her back in a missionary position and inserted his huge cock into her pussy. When he had filled her with about 16”, he had hit the bottom of Carla’s pussy. Carla began orgasming. Her huge tits heaved. She fondled, squeezed and sucked them as Adam began to fuck her. She lifted her head and watched the huge shaft that would never fill her again. Now Adam said, “I’m going to pound and punish your little pussy for being such a bitch to my woman.” She was breathless and couldn’t even utter a word. She was powerless to stop the sexual onslaught of Adam’s cock on her pussy, even if she had wanted to (but she didn’t want it to stop). He flexed and fucked. He fucked her hard. After a while she blacked out from the pain and pleasure of the exertion and orgasms that Adam’s cock made her have.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kelli went and told Misty it would be tomorrow before she’d have her next turn, but that Adam would more than make up for it. Kelli returned and they fucked at Adam’s new length all night long. Carla sat beside the bed and watched as Adam & Kelli had the best sex ever; she fingered herself and sucked her tits to orgasm while she watched. Occasionally, Kelli would let Adam briefly fuck her again and made her cum multiple times. Adam emptied his load on her several times. She had completely surrendered and was broken. She just wanted to either watch or take the mercy fuck that Kelli allowed her to have.

Afterwards, Carla‘s big rack was permanent. She had to go shopping for new bras (although she really didn’t need to wear one) and new clothes to fit her new impressive rack. Men and women began to walk into poles, walls and tripped, just watching her as she walked by. Her friends just assumed she had gotten a boob job when they weren’t noticing. Her attitude towards Kelli changed completely and she became one of the girls. Kelli always had Adam at the last length and thickness Carla had experienced, just to remind her of what she had and what she had lost. Adam always fucked her roughly and into semi-unconsciousness. She never fucked anyone else. She never wanted to; for her he was still the biggest she’d ever had and no one could fuck her into submission the way Adam did. She became a devoted cock hound and slut for Adam. She would be forever grateful to Adam for her new set of tits.

Carla had fessed up and told her story to Adam & Kelli. It seemed at a really low point in her life, a little man had appeared and had given her a gift, a warning and a promise that she would meet the one who would complete her. The gift obviously was the bottomless pussy and the expanding tits. Kelli & Adam exchanged knowing glances as Carla related her story. Unfortunately, she had perverted her gift and had taken it out on the men she had been with and with how she had treated Kelli (the warning not to abuse the gift). The promise was obviously Adam and Adam’s cock, which so completely fulfilled and satisfied her like no other ever had before.

Kelli’s selfless act of acknowledging and letting Adam use his monster cock on another besides Kelli had caused the transformation and exchange of abilities to Kelli; Carla had only gained bigger breasts. After hearing her story, they charged Carla with an ultimatum: never breath a word of Adam’s ability to anyone else or she would be forever banned from having access to Adam’s cock. That was all it took for Carla to keep her lips sealed (except of course when she was sucking Adam or being fucked by Adam).

Kelli, who was always in seventh heaven with Adam, was now enjoying a new confidence and a new boldness because of Adam. She now had more sensitivity and the ability to experience greater pleasure. Being able to fuck Adam’s new fantasy cock was more than she could have imagined or hoped for. Kelli also discovered that her breasts would grow even bigger than the DD+ she naturally had, but would then return to their normal state the next day; This worked perfectly - Adam got to enjoy even larger tits while fucking and Kelli didn’t have to worry about getting obscenely bigger on a permanent basis. New plans and grand adventures now sprang to mind with Adam (actually with his cock) as the primary focus.

argusceo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At one point, Kelli said something akin to "make a baby inside me" - it would be interesting if her commands to him not only changed his physical attributes, but perhaps other things. E.g. the ability to command a baby, or say, have his cum cause breast growth, etc.

At any rate - wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

theRyan79

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Absolutely amazing story your writing is so eloquent and detailed with suck vivid and colorful descriptions can't wait for the next installment of make suggestions but your imagination is allready wonderful and doesn't seem to need help