Magic Penis

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
really liking this tale.

excellent character development and descriptions.
keep up the awesome work! :biggrin:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 5 – The Change

Adam and Kelli became an item. After all, Kelli had finally found what she was searching for: a hunk, hung, and just otherwise decently nice guy. Adam had transferred in to the university to challenge for the starting quarterback position. He didn’t want to necessarily turn pro, but he enjoyed athletics. As far as Adam was concerned, Kelli was a hot looking woman, smart as a whip, and as far as he could tell, a genuinely nice girl. And she was a good fuck.

In fact, Adam and Kelli began to discover that they had a lot in common and in addition to being continuously hot for each other, they were also becoming fast friends. After the summer and first fall semester, Kelli moved in with Adam to help pay the rent and to just be closer. Heck, she was there with him most of the time anyway. They had some good times and some bad times, but they had learned to trust each other. They both had a streak of exhibitionism and voyeurism and it played out all through the courting period as they became friends and lovers.

Kelli had put Paige and Heather off after the initial fuck session with Adam. Yes, she told them, Adam was hung and a hunk, but for now, he was off limits. Yes, she might share him some time down the road, but not to push it. To help ease their frustration, Craig and John had become boyfriends to Heather and Paige and seemed to be keeping them busy, although whenever the girls were at the pool or whenever Adam was around and displaying a hard cock, the girls would think back on what might have been and then press Kelli again for ‘sharing’ Adam.

Likewise, Adam was catching all sorts of grief for having one of the hottest women on campus as his girlfriend. He became good friends with all and he was generally regarded as an all around good guy. On the team, he was a natural leader. He led mainly by example and with his work ethic. Girls were forever trying to get the new stud quarterback to notice them and Kelli seemed to enjoy watching them come on to Adam only to have him turn and leave with her. This actually turned Kelli on even more and the next fuck session would be steamier than ever. Kelli would tease the boys with her body and dress, but she only had eyes for Adam.

Kelli had christened the arms about the neck and legs about the waist as her new favorite position. She loved to watch Adam’s body and be held by his muscular arms and hands while he pumped her with his cock. She dubbed this the ‘horse collar’ because she was hanging around his neck and she kidded, you have a ‘horse dick.’ They fucked as often as they could and sometimes multiple times a day. After Kelli moved in, they almost always fucked every night to go to sleep and often first thing in the morning to start the day.

Kelli had discovered that Adam liked camping out. She took him to the local national park and they spent days exploring the park and looking for special campgrounds to use. They both knew what they were looking for in a camp spot – a place where they could get naked and fuck in the open with no interruptions. With Adam’s motorcycle, they could get into a few places where only other campers on foot could reach. Finally, they found a special, secluded spot and began to frequent that spot.

One weekend they had made routine plans to camp out, but this was going to turn out to be as far from the routine as one could possibly get. Adam and Kelli were alone this weekend and had arrived early Saturday to set up camp. Kelli had decided that she wanted to fuck before they went hiking. They both stripped and were soon at it. Kelli wanted it doggy style this afternoon and Adam was always ready to view her perfect ass and small waist and fuck her as hard as she wanted. Sometimes he would grab her thick long hair and pull on it like a bridle on a horse and she would writhe and scream and tell him to fuck her harder.

After a thorough fucking and cumming all over her back and ass, Kelli was going down to the river to wash off before dressing. She loved the feel of the water over her naked body. Adam often joined her as much to wash as to watch. This time Kelli went ahead while Adam pulled on a pair of shorts and finished setting up the camp so it would be ready when they returned from their hike.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suddenly, Kelli was screaming “Adam come help!! Bring a rope! Adam! Help!! Someone’s in the river!!” Adam’s lifeguard training kicked in and he immediately grabbed a coil of rope and began running to the river. When he got to the bank he saw Kelli still screaming and pointing across the river to a small head half bobbing, half drowning being swept down the river towards the class 5 rapids below their camp site.

Adam’s reaction was instantaneous; he waded into the river calculating the intercept angle needed to bring him close enough to whoever was in the river. When the water was up to his thighs, he dove in and began swimming downstream. His powerful strokes helped to close the distance between him the victim. When he was close enough, he stuck his head out of the water and yelled “Grab hold of this rope!” As he twirled the rope like a lasso and let it fly. He threw the rope as though he were throwing a well timed pass to a receiver making his cut.

The rope fell just in front of the man (or boy?) and he grabbed it! Now, Adam had another thing to think about – how was he going to stop both of them from going through the rapids? He began moving back towards the bank that he had come from with Kelli shouting encouragement to him all the while. Adam also began reeling in the rope to get the person on the other end closer to him. Adam’s muscles strained as he fought against the current not only against his bulk, but the package he now had in tow. He could tell from the pull on the rope that they were hanging on.

This exercise was not unlike some of the football drills he had been through – carrying an extra buddy on his back several yards on your hands and knees until you thought you were going to drop from exhaustion, only to find another reserve of strength to continue on. Slowly, Adam was making progress against the current. Adam was also beginning to hit the wall physically as well. His arms burned and grew weary, his legs felt as though they were ineffective and not doing what he told them to. Adam gulped more water than he intended or needed. He began to cough and even went under once or twice. By now he had pulled the stranger to within a few feet of him, but since he was towing him, he couldn’t turn and see who it was.

Adam’s exhaustion was almost complete. He vaguely heard Kelli’s shouts of encouragement somewhere but was no longer able to pinpoint exactly where. Adam just knew someone’s life depended on him and now his life was hanging in the balance too. He reached down deep kept pushing and pulling against the relentless current. He would not let this river beat him he told himself over and over. At some point, Adam began to lose consciousness.

Kelli watched first in pride and triumph as Adam had swam out into the river, tossed the rope to the person, and then started back. Only then did she realize that Adam was beginning to get into trouble. She kept shouting directions and encouragement, giving him a focal point to swim toward. She had moved down the river to keep up with them and was calling him to where she was. She saw his head go below the surface once or twice. She knew Adam was strong and a good swimmer, but still she worried that Adam had bit off more than he could chew.

Finally Adam was close enough for Kelli to wade into the river and to grab hold of him. She helped reel in the stranger and got him to where he could stand on his own two feet. As she turned to check on Adam, she realized he was not moving and was face down in the water. She shouted “Adam! Oh Adam, are you alright!?!” but Adam just lay there. The desperation of the moment gave Kelli the adrenaline rush she needed to lift and drag Adam out of the water onto the bank of the river. She turned him on his back, but Adam was totally unresponsive.

Kelli had taken CPR at Adam’s insistence reasoning that you never know when you might be able to save someone’s life. Now Kelli began to think, what do I do? Do I know what to do? Calmness began to settle over her and she thought, I do know what to do. She began working over Adam she massaged his heart and gave him mouth to mouth. After a few tense moments, Adam coughed and began to breathe on his own. Adam awoke and opened his eyes to see Kelli sitting astride of him, completely naked, her chest heaving from fear and exertion.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He smiled and said “It’s good to see you babe…” then with a moment’s realization, “Where is the man I went after?” Kelli had momentarily forgotten the stranger and now turned to look for him as well. The little man was soaking wet, but smiling as Adam managed to sit up with Kelli still in his lap. Adam was able to get out “Are you alright?” and the little man replied “I am alive and well thanks to you lad!! And now thanks to this young lass, it seems you are too!” Adam looked at Kelli, knowing she had somehow saved him and just nodded and smiled.

The curious little man had a full, neatly trimmed beard and mustache and long flowing brown hair which he now tied in a pony tail behind him. Sitting, he was dressed in a white shirt with ruffles running down the front and in calf-length pants. All in all, he looked to be no more than 4’ tall and his body was similarly proportioned in his arms, legs and weight. He had a bit of a twinkle in his eye. He silently observed Adam, then Kelli, although not lustfully, as an ordinary man might with such a beautiful woman sitting there stark naked.

Adam was regaining his strength and composure as they sat when the man began to speak: “For your brave deed and risking your own life, I am empowered to give you a gift.” Adam, being the selfless person that he was began to protest saying “I don’t need a reward for saving you…” But the little man interrupted him and continued on “I know you don’t expect anything from me for your actions. This is what makes my being able to reward you as the nobler and just thing to do. It appears that you two care for each other very deeply and thus was the young lass able to save you after you were already forfeiting your own life.” For the first time Kelli looked a bit embarrassed, although not because she was nude.

“I sense the connection for the passion you have for each other and for life. To this end, my gift will be a treasure for both of you, with the young lass holding the key. This gift will be forever but will end with each night’s sleep.” Then to Kelli “The more you give, the more you will receive. Share freely. You must be touching your young lad whenever you speak your request to him.” Kelli seemed in a trance, but managed to ask, “What do I request? What am I supposed to say? What will happen?” The little man just replied, “Follow the desire of your heart and you will know what to say.”

With that, the little man stood up and began walking towards the forest and after a few paces into the forest seemed to suddenly disappear. Adam and Kelli looked at each other and said “What just happened and what was that man talking about?” Laughing, Kelli got up off of Adam and Adam stood up. “Well hero, you need to hurry up and recover, I’m going to need to fuck you as soon as you’re up to it!” Adam said “I’ll be alright in a bit. Let’s have some chocolate bars for a starter.”

Kelli’s mind was silently reviewing the strange conversation over and over in her mind. Adam too was silently going over the same dialogue over and over again. Finally, Adam asked, “Kelli, although I think I know, what would you say was your heart’s strongest desire?” Kelli smiled as she said “You think you know huh? What do you think, stud?” Adam replied with “I think what you want most is the biggest cock in your pussy as often as you can have it…” to which Kelli responded “You are partially correct big boy, what I want is your big cock filling up my pussy as often as I can have it…”

As Kelli was saying this she had walked up to Adam and laid her hand on his chest. When she spoke the words ‘what I wan t is your big cock…’ Adam had felt a tingling in his groin and cock. Now, Adam just smiled and said “I think I’m ready to go again baby doll.” Kelli had already begun unbuttoning his shorts, saying “Let’s get you out of these wet pants big boy.”

Kelli pulled Adam’s pants down and he stepped out of them. Next, she lay on her back and spread her legs wide open, inviting Adam to come and join her. Adam knelt between her legs taking in the sight, her wet pussy, with her clit lips swollen, her chest begging for attention. Kelli was fingering her pussy as she was holding her legs apart for Adam. Adam took the tip of his cock and rubbed it up and down in her opening. Kelli just moaned and groaned and said “Come fuck me you stud hero! I need you to save my pussy!!” grinning sexily as she said it.

Adam said “Oh a damsel in distress! I must come to my lady’s rescue!” and with that he inserted the tip of his dick into her waiting pussy. Two things happened at once. Adam’s 7” cock began to tingle and to change. Kelli’s pussy began to tingle and ache for more of Adam’s cock unlike it ever had before. She didn’t know that as Adam’s cock began to insert farther and farther into her waiting wetness that it was also growing. She also could tell Adam’s cock was noticeably wider than she remembered before… “Oh baby, you are feeling so good right now, so hard and oh so big; I love your cock! I love the way you are stretching me out. Am I turning you on baby?”

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam was dealing with a whole new feeling too – his cock felt like it was growing both in length and girth. It was bigger, heavier, stronger and definitely harder. He responded “Yes baby, I am so turned on, you are making me bigger and harder, I can feel your pussy wrapped so tightly around my cock!” Adam kept stroking Kelli’s pussy and inserting more and more of his cock into her waiting wetness. Kelli began grunting and thrusting more to match Adam’s strokes.

“Oh baby, you are filling my pussy with your huge cock!! Oh Adam, you are so big; I don’t remember when you’ve been this big and hard!!” Kelli could feel the tip of Adam’s cock invade her wanton pussy and wanted even more of him in her. Soon he was stroking the back of her pussy with every stroke. He pulled out and inserted again, over and over making her cum multiple times in the process. Her orgasms were as intense as they had ever been and they just took her breath away. All she could do was grunt and moan as Adam pounded her pussy.

Adam just felt as though he had suddenly grown two or three inches and gotten another inch or more wide. The feeling was incredible and he just seemed to drift into a zone where he fucked Kelli’s pussy knowing he was giving her the ultimate pleasure and at the same time, knowing his cock needed to pound her. His shaft impaled her and she seemed almost in her own world. He could feel her pussy muscles contracting around his hard member as she came again and again.

Finally, on one of the out strokes, Adam’s cock actually came free of Kelli’s gaping pussy. As Adam looked down and grabbed hold of his cock, he realized his cock was longer and wider. Now he couldn't get his hand around it and it must have been at least 10” long! Kelli was humping dry air and said “Come on baby, don’t stop; don’t tease me! I need your cock to satisfy my hot pussy!!”

“Damn babe, look at my cock!!” Adam was saying. He was astounded! Kelli leaned up on her elbows and looked at the rock hard man flesh between Adam’s legs. “Oh my god Adam! That’s the biggest I’ve ever seen you!! You are huge! Baby you are turned on!?” Adam said “I want you more than I ever have; but I’ve never had an erection this big or hard…” “Let’s not let it go to waste, mister!” Kelli was saying as she reached and grabbed the end of his cock. Adam obliged and began to fuck her again. Kelli felt like an old friend had come back into her pussy and she returned to the state of bliss she had been in before Adam had withdrawn his cock.

Adam continued to fuck Kelli, first in their horse collar position, then her in cowgirl fashion, reverse cowgirl, and every other position they could think of. Kelli was like a limp rag on Adam’s super cock. He remained hard and pumped her and made her continue to cum, over and over. She just writhed on his huge pole impaling her and making her a slave to his meat. She knew she didn’t want to come off of his manhood. Adam finally thought I would like to cum in Kelli now. No sooner than he began to think the thought, he could tell he was ready to cum.

“Kelli’ I’m going to cum in you now”, to which she replied “Fire away you stud, cum in my pussy and fire your hot shots straight into me!!” Adam began shooting his wad and it was the strangest sensation he had ever had. He began to cum and it felt so good, but it was clearly more than he had ever been able to produce before. Kelli’s pussy flinched as his load began to shoot into her. His hot cum made her cum again. His man juice began to drip down the inside of her thighs as he still stroked her pussy with his cock muscle.

Even Kelli could tell this load was more than usual. She loved Adam’s cum, the taste, the volume, and the fact that he could cum more than three or four times when they were really hot for each other. She lay still and let him pump her full of his sperm. She was thinking ‘my god, he is filling me full of cum’ and then she decided to have him spray her chest. She said “Adam, save some of that and I want you to fill my mouth and then cover my chest.”

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As she turned and came off of his cock, she was amazed at the empty feeling left as his huge dick vacated her pussy. Her pussy just oozed cum as she took herself off the ‘plug’ that had been filling her pussy. She turned as Adam was saying, “I think that’s about it babe.” Kelli was disappointed but tried not to show it. She began to look more closely at Adam’s still raging hard on. “Adam, your cock is fucking huge! I can’t believe I was taking all of that in my pussy! And I can’t remember the last time you came that much in one load!!” Kelli grabbed hold of Adam’s cock and stroked it and squeezed it. Adam flexed his cock in response.

Kelli began to lick and suck the tip. “Mmmm, you taste so good and so sweet; I’d like to bottle this stuff…” Adam began thinking he would like to be able to fill her mouth and cover her chest with cum. As he did so, he felt as though he could again, right then. “Babe, do you still want a mouth full and your tits covered in cum?” Kelli just grinned and said “Well yes, but I can wait for you to recover a bit babe.”

Adam said “I’m ready now!” Kelli just looked at Adam. She noticed that his balls had grown bigger also to match his new cock. She grinned again and fastened her lips around the tip of his rod and watched as he began to stroke long strokes hard and fast. Adam began cumming again. The cum shot out of his dick into the back of Kelli’s mouth with such force that she coughed and gagged, but didn’t let go. She began swallowing as fast as she could. Her mouth was filling with cum. Her eyes opened wide and she moaned and groaned at the load her lover was giving her. His cum began to leak out around her mouth and dribble down her chin. Shot after shot hit the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth away and aimed his cock at her chest.

“Cover these big boy” as she used both hands to point and guide his cock. Adam’s cum was amazing. He kept pumping and kept shooting. He covered Kelli’s gorgeous DD tits solidly with gooey, white creamy cum. Finally Adam’s load was spent. Kelli just sat in amazement rubbing and licking the cum from her tits and scooping it with her fingers into her mouth.

“That was fucking amazing you super stud! You are fucking amazing! Your big cock and what was that two loads back to back?? That is my heart’s desire…” Kelli fell silent. She looked at Adam’s huge cock and said, “And look, you are still hard! Holy shit Adam! You just fucked me for over an hour, came twice and now you are still as hard as a rock!!” Adam said “Kelli, I feel like I could go again all night. It is the weirdest feeling I’ve ever had. When I was cumming, it felt so good and like I could still do it over and over again.”

Kelli began to think harder and repeated “my heart’s desire… Adam, my heart’s desire is to have the biggest cock I can handle and for that man to be able to cum as often as I wish, and since I met you, I’ve wanted that for you and from you… I think that is just exactly what happened. Do you suppose that little man had anything to do with what just happened to us?”

Adam then related how he felt a tingling when she had said before that she had wanted his big cock as she was taking his pants off. Adam began thinking out loud “I wonder if you can control the size of my cock?!?” They both laughed. Adam looked at his still hard member and stroked it slowly. It was still hard and still about 10” long and definitely thicker, say about 6 or 6.5”. “Wouldn’t that be something?” Kelli was saying. “My own cock big cock…” She was licking her lips at Adam’s new found length and thickness. The image of his load of cum was permanently planted in her brain.

Then it seemed to all come together for Kelli. She reached over to Adam’s still rock hard cock and said “I want your cock to be 13 inches long and 7 inches thick.” Adam started to say something when he immediately began to feel a twitching in his heavy dick. His cock began to grow right in front of both of them. It grew longer and thicker. Adam was overcome by the pleasure of his cock getting bigger and harder, thicker and fuller. The weight of his cock between his legs and the feeling of pleasure began to take over. Kelli and Adam stood still and looked at Adam’s cock. Neither could believe the transformation that had taken place. They slowly looked up at each other and smiled. “I’m the treasure and you’re the key…” Adam softly said. Kelli said “Oh Adam…” as she grabbed his rock hard dong; Adam said “Oh Kelli…” as he pulled her into a tight embrace feeling her tits against his chest.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 6 – New Beginning

Kelli had now pulled Adam’s 13” cock up between them and looked down. Adam’s cock easily stuck up between Kelli’s luscious tits and she only had to tilt her head down to put her lips on the tip of Adam’s cock. “I’ve always wanted to have a dick long enough to fuck my tits. Now I get my wish!” Kelli was pushing the outside of her tits to squeeze Adam’s cock. She began to move up and down, stroking his cock. Adam watched as a fantasy was finally coming true. The pleasure was almost too much. Adam said to Kelli, “That turns me on so much, I could cum again.” Kelli had learned to listen to what Adam was saying, because he didn’t brag, he just did what he said he would do. She also knew he had just blown two huge loads of cum; of course, she also didn’t understand why he was still hard as steel.

Adam said “I’m ready to cum Kelli” and began to shoot. Kelli had fastened her mouth around the tip of Adam’s huge cock and waited. She didn’t have to wait for long. Adam loved the feeling of the cum traveling up the long, hard shaft of his cock. It shot out of his tip and again into the back of Kelli’s waiting mouth. She began swallowing as fast as she could and still couldn’t keep up with the volume. It dribbled down her chin and onto her huge tits. She took both hands and tried to grab hold of Adam’s cock. She couldn’t get both hands around it. She was in heaven. She had a hunk of a man, with a horse sized dong, that could probably put out forest fires with his load. As she pulled her mouth off, Adam’s cum continued to spurt up into the air, some landing in her hair, some on his chest. She stroked his huge, thick cock as he continued to cum.

“Holy shit Adam! I can’t believe how much you are cumming! And your ball sack is huge! Oh my god, I think I’m cumming just watching all this happen!!” Kelli’s knees buckled slightly, but Adam held her up with his arms around her waist. “This is a dream come true! Is this really happening to us? My pussy is just tingling being near your huge manhood” Kelli was saying softly with her eyes half closed.

Adam was wondering about his own new feelings. His cock was huge and solid and hard. He loved the weight of it and it felt so strong – as if he could break through a brick wall with just his cock. He felt as though all he had to do was to think about cumming and that he could cum on command. He had always dreamed of having a 13” cock and just as wide as Kelli had made him. He loved the look of his shaft, the veins popping out, his tip like a mushroom cap and slightly larger than his shaft. When he flexed his cock muscle, he received a curious tingle but he loved the way his head flared when he did so.

Adam said “Kelli, I need to fuck you with my huge new cock…” Kelli was grinning and saying “I’m not sure how much more I can take, but I want to please you and I definitely want your big cock you horse hung stud!” Kelli was still astonished at Adam’s strength as he picked her up and said “Let’s try horse collar with my new fuck pole.” Kelli wrapped her arms around Adam’s neck and began to lift her legs to fit around his waist. Adam picked her up and moved his hands to support her under her ass. Kelli smiled saying “I love for you to hold my ass in your hands. You are so strong and it turns me on so much!!”

Adam positioned his new length at the opening of Kelly’s pussy. Her hole was already slightly enlarged from the previous fucking. Adam was a bit wider and certainly longer. As he began entering Kelli’s pussy, her head rolled back and she spread her legs wider and just said “Oh fuck me Adam. You huge cock is stretching my poor little pussy; just take it and make it yours! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!” As Adam pushed farther and farther into her tight, still wet and very hot pussy, Kelli was reduced to grunting and moaning. Adam’s thick rod of steel man flesh was all she knew. She had a huge pole up her pussy and it was giving her more pleasure than she had ever known. She could get off his cock if she had wanted to. If Adam turned she turned with him. She was an extension of his cock.

Adam was pounding the back of her pussy. Her whole being was reduced to her pussy and Adam’s huge dick. She looked down every so often to marvel at seeing his dick fully impaling her pussy and still having extra cock shaft glistening from the juices and sweat that hadn’t yet penetrated her wanton snatch. Adam was just pounding away. Kelli lost track of how many orgasms she had in just this last fuck session. Suddenly she realized – Adam had his hands on his hips. She was holding around his neck to keep from falling off, but she wasn’t supporting her weight. She was being supported by Adam’s cock!!

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She looked into Adam’s face. He was sweating and his eyes were partially closed, his mouth slightly open. Adam was rocking back and forth causing her to bounce and to be fucked and he had the utmost look of lust and pleasure on his face. Adam was in a trance and she realized he could fuck her for as long as she could stand it! Her orgasms were so intense she thought she might faint a couple of times. She was both in awe and in lust for this man and this thing between his legs that could bring her such pleasure!

Now Adam flexed his cock from the pure pleasure. Again came the tingling sensation. Kelli’s eyes opened wide in surprise “OH baby! What are you doing? Oh my god, Adam! Holy shit that feels great!!! It’s like riding your motorcycle and having a vibrator sticking up my pussy at the same time!!” Adam opened his eyes and though they were slightly glazed over, he said “I was just flexing my cock muscle babe. That tingling sensation sure feels good!” Kelli grunted “Yeah babe you are making me cum again. I won’t be able to stand up. My legs feel like rubber…” Kelli fainted from the pleasure.

Adam finished fucking Kelli and realized she was unconscious. He could tell her breathing was regular and deep, so he was sure she had just passed out from the pleasure and exertion. It had been an interesting day. He took Kelli off of his still huge cock again with a noticeable ‘plop.’ Her pussy just drooled and dribbled his pre-cum, cum and her juices. He laid her down on the sleeping bag he had put out earlier.

His cock dangled to just about his knee caps. He thought boy, I sure like having this thing, but staying hard is going to make it difficult to do anything else. I began to think, I’d like to be able to control it like I did when I was 17. He started thinking I will you to be soft. After a moment or two, his cock began to get soft. Slowly it shrank until it was about 9 or 10 inches long, still very thick. Adam thought, I can live with that, still very happy with his big, soft dick. His dick flopped about smacking him on his legs as he moved around. He loved the feeling of his new big cock.

Kelli actually ended up taking a short nap once Adam had quit stimulating her pussy with his fuck toy. Adam covered her with a light blanket and she smiled as she dreamed and licked her lips in her sleep. Adam practiced the control he would need to make his cock rock hard and then soft again. Finally he had the right muscle control and thought process so that he could get it hard on command and then will it soft. He really liked this particular size when hard and the size his cock was when it was soft.

When Kelli awoke later that afternoon, she sat up smiling and stretching, “Okay big boy, you are the best exercise I’ve ever had. I think I fainted while you were fucking my brains out!” Adam just grinned and said “Sorry about that. I got kind of carried away there after you made me so huge. I just lost track of the time. I felt as though I could go all day. I don’t think I’ve ever felt my cock to be so hard and so strong…” Kelli was saying “Oh don’t apologize lover. I’m not complaining a bit. I never thought my deepest fantasy would come true. But you are it and it has. I love to fuck and have loved fucking you particularly, but those two sessions with you new cock has elevated the feeling of pleasure like I’ve never experienced. I’ve never had orgasms as intense as this afternoon.”

Kelli looked over at Adam and stared at the bulge in his shorts. A look of disappointment came over Kelli’s face. “Oh Adam, has it gone away? Have you lost that fabulously huge penis of yours?” She could tell his bulge was larger than usual, but not the 13” monster that she had marveled at earlier. Adam just laughed and said “You are going to be a real cock hound now, aren’t you? No, I’ve just learned to control it and to make it soft when I need it to be and then to be hard when I want.”

Kelli responded “I’m your cock hound mister. How could I possibly be interested in any other cock now?” Adam said “The man said forever, until night…” Kelli corrected “no, until you go to sleep…” They both sat for a moment and then Kelli said “Well show me, stud. Make it hard and then make it soft again…” a smile played at her lips. Adam stood and began to unbutton his shorts. Kelli just stared. As he finished opening his fly, he pushed the shorts to the ground. He wasn’t wearing any underwear so his soft cock flopped out and down smacking his thigh. Kelli gasped “It’s still so huge! So thick! Oh my god Adam, I love your fucking cock!!”

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam enjoyed demonstrating getting his monster cock hard and then showing Kelli that he could make it soft again, although this was harder with her there, staring at it and talking about how big it was. He loved the power and influence it had and he loved having the biggest cock he had ever known and probably the biggest cock anyone ever had.

Adam and Kelli didn’t get much camping or hiking done that weekend. They stayed close and fucked as much as either of them ever had before they met and since. Kelli was strangely not getting sore, nor was Adam. They were lusty and horny and totally focused on each other. They learned that Adam’s cock indeed returned to ‘normal’ after he went to sleep, but were relieved to find out the next morning that she could create his huge cock again. They also learned that Adam’s cock could get as big and thick as Kelli dared to try. Kelli learned the joys of a huge fuck pole up her ass and how she was powerless to do anything when Adam’s cock was in her. All she had to do was enjoy the pleasure. She had found that Adam’s cock was so stout that it could support her without hurting him. She was continually amazed at his cock and she knew she would never get enough of it.

They learned that she did have to touch him, but didn’t necessarily have to hold his cock to make the transformation. She loved to have him fuck her tits and suck on him at the same time. She loved his huge heavy cock laying on her stomach as her fucked her mouth in between her tits. They learned that he could cum whenever he wanted. She could ask for a cum bath and not worry about whether he could stay hard or cum again. Then Adam did something she had never seen before, while Adam was at around 16 inches, he bent his head down and began to suck his own cock. Kelli came immediately at the sight of this hunk sucking his own thick, huge sausage.

When they returned to town, they tried to settle into their same old routine, but they were both transfixed over the potential of Adam’s cock. In the back of Kelli’s mind, she continued to think over the phrase that the little man had said “The more you give, the more you will receive. Share freely…” Kelli began forming a plan… Although Kelli had no doubts that any other man could ever satisfy her, she had often enjoyed watching other women make eyes at Adam and the thought of watching him fuck them was something she had entertained from time to time. She knew Adam was true to her that was just the kind of guy he was. But he had enjoyed hearing about how girls were swooning over him when Kelli would mention it and talk about it. It turned him on.

Kelli began to drop hints and suggestions. “Would you like to share sometime?” she would ask. “Not me with someone else, but would you enjoy a threesome or something like that sometime?” Adam wasn’t sure what to make of Kelli’s comments. Sure, he thought it would be nice to fuck some of Kelli’s friends, they were hot; but he was completely satisfied with Kelli. So he told her so, “I would enjoy it with you kitten and only with your consent…” not knowing she already had a plan.

Kelli had grown up with her childhood friend Jennifer. They were best friends and had always shared everything. Jennifer had grown up to be slightly taller than Kelli at 5’9”, but had a great set of D cup tits and slender waist, with long legs and an equally firm ass. Jennifer was also a cock hound and size queen. In fact, she had, she confessed, even gone to sticking ever larger things in her pussy to enjoy the pleasure it produced. She had dainty enough hands, but she even told Kelli she was now into fisting and couldn’t seem to stop. She just couldn’t seem to find and keep a guy with a large enough cock, and when she wanted more, she’d send them home and then look for some large object to stuff into her pussy.

Kelli decided she would try Adam out as Jennifer’s cock toy and see how that went. She huddled with Jennifer the next time she ran into her. Jennifer, of course, was aware of Adam. She had even lusted after him whenever they were together as a group. She knew he was hung, both by looking and by what Kelli had told her. Secretly Jennifer doubted that Adam would be able to measure up, but she would mind being pleasured by the lifeguard / quarterback hunk with the rippling biceps.

Of course, Kelli did not share the secret of Adam’s cock with anyone. She wanted to surprise Jennifer with Adam’s new found size. Now all that remained was the time and place. Kelli’s pussy tingled at the thought. She loved how that seemed to happen when she thought of Adam and his big cock. That was happening a lot these days. She squeezed her legs together as another shiver shot through her pussy.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 7 – Fisting Or?

Adam and Kelli arrived at Jennifer’s apartment and knocked on the door. Jennifer met them dressed only in a thin silky, clingy robe that showed her cleavage, her big boobs and already hard nipples, and ran down to about mid-thigh. Jennifer already knew what they were here for and there wasn’t any use to pretend or waste time with the preliminaries. Kelli just smiled as Adam stared and locked immediately on Jennifer’s rack. Kelli pushed Adam through the doorway saying “I swear, show the boy some big boobs and he just goes gaga!” laughingly. Jennifer laughed with Kelli and said “I hope he likes them after having yours to feast on… You can make even the best chest look flat next to your girls…”

Adam was a little nervous, but not too much. Kelli had briefed him that he was going to fuck Jennifer today and that she was okay with it. Kelli had already made Adam 11” long and 7” around which was different than the 13” by 7” monster she had done nearly every morning since that first weekend. Kelli and Adam always fucked and although she couldn’t handle the full 13” she loved being full, stretched and then still seeing a hard cock shaft trying to get into her sopping pussy. Kelli had decided that Jennifer needed to start with a slightly smaller cock and she could always ‘help’ her friend out.

Jennifer wasted no time in coming close to Adam, her long blonde hair falling about her shoulders, her cleavage showing and her nipples hard through the fabric. She looked into Adam’s eyes and softly said “I hope you don’t mind me sharing you today…” Adam felt his cock twitch and grinned saying, “Not at all, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better…” With that Jennifer reached down and pulled Adam’s t-shirt off his solid torso. She just gasped as she pulled it over his head and stared at his shoulders, arms and stomach. Adam asked “Do you like what you see?”

Jennifer said “Absolutely! I just never thought I’d get the chance to get this close…” looking over at Kelli, who was watching approvingly. Kelli just smiled, licked her lips and nodded. Jennifer now opened her robe to let Adam see she was wearing nothing underneath. She stepped closer to Adam and pressed her chest against his body. Jennifer’s tits were firm and hot to the touch. Adam smiled wider and said “Oh my, but you’ve got big tits too!” Jennifer’s hands had found Adam’s pants and had begun to loosen them to pull them down. Adam’s hands found her big tits and began to squeeze, fondle and pull on them. Adam’s huge strong hands felt great on Jennifer’s boobs, even though there was more than a handful.

Jennifer pulled Adam’s pants down and let them fall. Adam stepped closer to Jennifer as he let the pants fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Adam had struggled to keep his cock from becoming hard with this beauty before him and his hot girlfriend watching and approving. Jennifer’s hands found what they were looking for and began to explore the bulge in his boxers. She moaned approvingly as she stroked his length and squeezed it. She said, “Well Kelli was certainly right about you being hung or should I say well endowed?” Kelli laughed at the irony of Jennifer not knowing how true that was. Adam said, “You can call it whatever pleases you Jennifer! My cock gets big, and hard. Kelli says I’m the biggest she’s ever had…” “It’s easily the biggest I’ve ever had Adam; and by the way you can call me Jen…”

Jen now pulled Adam’s boxers down and again he let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Jen now had Adam’s cock and was exploring, squeezing and stroking it. As his cock began to grow to its full size, Jen’s eyes were locked on it and she licked her lips greedily. “And just how big is this monster?” Jen asked, her eyes not leaving Adam’s pulsing cock. Adam looked down and replied “It’s about 11” long and 7” around right now, but I’ve been known to vary, depending on how turned on I get…” the last said with a knowing smile.

Jen was saying “I can’t believe how big you are! If it’s okay, I’d like to measure it?” Adam nodded and looked over to Kelli who was suppressing a giggle. Jen crossed into her kitchen where she pulled out a cloth measuring tape. She proceeded to measure his length and then hold it around his thick rod of flesh. “Incredible! You are exactly 11” long and 7” around! My god, you have a monster fuck pole between your legs Adam!!” Adam said “Do you approve Jen? Think you can handle me?” Again, Jen responded “Absolutely! You big hunk! I want you to fuck me good and show me how that pole feels up my hot, wet little snatch.” With that, Jen led Adam back to her bedroom. Kelli followed.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jen brought them to her bedroom. Kelli had been there before, but Adam was struck as to how many mirrors there were in the room. Jen clearly liked to be able to watch whatever was going on in her bed. Jen said, “Kel, you might want to get more comfortable too!” Kelli said “I was thinking the same thing! Don’t let me slow you down though…” Jen had Adam to lie on his back on her bed. His head was at the edge of the bed closest to Kelli. Jen climbed up onto the bed and straddled Adam’s legs below his huge cock and ball sack.

Jen closely examined Adam’s genitalia. “Not only are you hung like a horse, but you’ve got a set of awesome balls to go with them! Amazing! Adam you are the most amazing man I have ever seen. And I’m not just saying that for Kelli’s sake either.” Kelli chimed in, “You should see him cum and taste him too – you’ll be in lust with his cum!!” Jen licked her lips again, “You know how I love to make a man cum and to spread it over my tits and body! Nothing is hotter!” Jen was now stroking Adam’s cock while Kelli moved next to Adam’s head and cradled his head in between her thighs and pussy. “Except when it’s covering my tits and body…” Kelli was suggesting.

Jen said “How would you like a cum bath Kelli? It seems like the least I can do for you before I fuck your boyfriend silly…” Kelli said “You know how I love it Jen…” Adam loved being the subject of two hot girls’ lust. He just lay there while Jen stroked his cock. He was more than ready to cum, but thought he’d wait for the girls to get there too. “Let’s see if we can make this work, okay Adam?” picking up her pace with stroking his huge cock. Her hand couldn’t fit all the way around his cock but she had a good grip and Adam loved that feeling. Adam was looking up at Kelli’s huge rack, seeing them from the underside for the first time. He was ready coat them in cum.

Jen was now stroking Adam at a furious pace and Adam announced “I’m going to cum ladies!!” Jen kept up the pace and pointed Adam’s cock at Kelli’s chest. Kelli knew what to expect, but Jen was totally shocked and amazed as Adam began to cum. His thick gooey cum was spurting like small ropes from the tip of his cock and smashing against Kelli’s chest. Her tits were soon covered and Jen just kept stroking and squeezing Adam’s cock as he came and came. “Holy shit! Oh my god! I’ can’t believe how much you just came you big stud!!” Adam only said, “There’s more where that came from, Jen…” Jen had begun to lick Adam’s cock and only now realized what Kelli had said about how good he tasted. Jen looked up and reached over to Kelli’s chest and scooped some cum off them. “This is the best tasting cum I’ve ever had!! This is absurd! Damn, Adam! Kelli, I’ll bet you are in heaven every time he does this!!”

Kelli pulled her right tit up and began licking the cum off of it. “Jen, you’ve gotta know it - I love this man’s cum! And he’s got plenty more where that came from!” Jen was also just discovering another rather amazing fact about Adam: he was still rock hard! Jen and Kelli squeezed and grabbed each other’s tits and Adam was getting more turned on by the moment. As Jen moved closer to Kelli, she moved up onto Adam’s raging hard on. Her pussy lips were pushed apart and she began to ‘glide’ up on his cock. Her wet pussy was flowing and providing all the lubrication either needed. Although Jen was totally turned on by the sight of Kelli’s big tits covered with cum, she was fully aware of now straddling Adam’s cock and gliding up the shaft with her pussy!

Jen was so hot she began to suck Kelli’s nipple and then they swapped a kiss. Adam’s cum juice was being exchanged by two hot women and they were busy touching and squeezing each other’s tits! Adam loved the feeling of Jen’s pussy lips gliding up his cock. He flexed his cock muscle and Jen responded by grinding and rocking her hips against Adam’ pole. Finally, Jen had moved far enough up Adam’s cock to reach the tip. Now she paused and rocked her hips again. With the last movement, Adam’s cock was now at her clit and pressed up against her waiting pussy.

Adam bucked his hips only so slightly. The expanse of his huge dick now pressed against the opening of Jen’s pussy and began to force its way into her waiting pussy. Jen gasped and sighed and responded with another small push. Kelli understood that the fucking was about to begin. Jen dropped her head to look at Adam. “Okay you big stud, I’m going to fuck you and your great big cock now…” she said softly.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jen now placed her hands on Adam’s shoulders. She lowered herself so that her tits were in Adam’s face. He began to suck on her tits one at a time and savored her rock hard nipples. Jen just moaned all the more. They had begun the process of working his fat, thick cock into her tight hot pussy. Adam loved the new pussy he was getting to fuck. His cock tingled more and he began to ease another inch, then another inch of his shaft into Jen’s waiting tight, hot and wet pussy.

Jen simply groaned and moaned as Adam began to fill her, every inch pushing, stretching and filling her hot pussy. She silently rocked her hips and stroked his member. She closed her eyes as Adam sucked her nipples and stroked her pussy with his huge cock. Jen was taking all of Adam’s cock. Kelli had been watching just in case that had happened. Jen had warned her that she was used to sticking big objects into her pussy – not men, but she had taken to other things. Jen picked up the pace of her fucking. A curious thing happened. As Jen approached her first orgasm, Kelli began to get the same feeling in her pussy! Kelli felt as though she were going to have an orgasm just watching Adam fuck her girlfriend!

Jen came. “Oh Adam! Oh my fucking god! OH YES!! Oh Adam, you are making me cum!!” Jen locked eyes with Adam, not realizing that Kelli was also now cumming. Kelli just moaned and groaned and Adam just took it as she was hot from the fucking and cum bath earlier. Jen’s pussy squeezed Adam’s cock as she again picked up the pace of the fucking. Kelli could tell that Jen now had all of Adam’s cock stuffed in her pussy. He was still long and wide enough to fill her up and to make her cum, but Kelli somehow knew she could probably take more…

Kelli bent down next to Adam as she put her hands on his shoulders and whispered “I want your cock to fill Jen’s pussy and be three inches longer!” As soon as she had uttered the words, the change began to take place. Jen seemed to frown with her eyes closed and was startled “Damn! You are growing harder and bigger you stud! Oh my god, I can’t believe how big you are feeling! Mmm oh YES, YES, YESSS!” Again Jen opened her eyes, this time wider than usual. She locked eyes again with Adam who returned her lustful stare with his own. Adam began to pick up the pace and to fuck Jen. Her mouth came slightly open as she marveled at the pace that now Adam had met and now controlled.

Adam’s cock had grown longer and thicker and now had about 3” inches of shaft showing as he bottomed out in Jen. Jen just looked on in awe and shock at the fuck pole that Adam had. She now could not believe how good every inch of this rock hard cock felt filling her pussy. Adam had stretched her and was now filling her every crevice. Her pussy ached at the pleasure! He continued the pace and Jen began to cum over and over again, never noticing that Kelli was having an orgasm every time she did. Kelli was transfixed by Adam’s cock pounding Jen’s helpless pussy. Although Adam didn’t realize it, his cock now owned both women totally.

Jen was now totally submissive to the total pleasure emanating from her snatch. She had stuffed some amazing things in her cunt before, but nothing compared to this fucking she was now receiving. She looked down and realized that before she had thought she had taken every inch Adam had to give and now realized not only was he filling her, he still had inches to spare! She was sure he was longer and wider, thinking he was really turned on to grow this much bigger. Jen smiled to herself, thinking she was turning Kelli’s boyfriend and making him bigger; so could she be fucking him better??

She leaned close to Adam making sure he could feel her full hot tits rubbing on his chest as they fucked each other. “Adam, I fucking love your damned huge fucking cock!! You own my cunt, you stud!!!” Adam just grunted and then flexed his cock muscle. It had the same effect on Jen. It tingled and sent the same tingling sensation throughout her pussy. Jen came again. Now Jen looked up half oblivious to Kelli and saw that Kelli was cumming at the same time. Jen just smiled at Kelli and Kelli smiled knowingly, “Don’t you just love it!?” Jen responded with “Oh yeah, I’ve never had a fucking like this Kel!” Jen didn’t even know where to begin with the tingling almost vibrating sensation she had just experience. She was pretty sure Adam had caused it when he flexed his oh so lovely - huge, strong cock muscle.

Jen was also pretty sure Kelli had never or would never be able to take Adam’s cock as big as he was right now. In truth, Adam was much thicker than Kelli had ever had and she was equally astonished at Adam’s girth as his shaft made the trip in and out of Jen’s stretched, wet, tight pussy. Both girls came and came.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate your encouragement. There is more on the way! I don't know if it's appropraite, but I'd also appreciate it if you would rank the thread, even if you don't post a comment.