Magic Penis

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kelli continued to suck and stroke the big man. It wasn’t long before he couldn’t hold out much more. “Miss Kelli? I’m about to cum!” Kelli simply responded, “Cum in my mouth you big jock!” Erik was in heaven - she wanted his cum in her mouth! He began to shoot his wad. Kelli sucked and because of the practice she’d had with Adam, she could keep up with his ejaculation. She swallowed all of it making loud slurping noises and stroking his shaft while he came. Erik couldn’t believe how she had fastened her mouth on the end of his cock, her big blue eyes staring up at him. This was a fantasy come true.

Erik’s cum wasn’t bad tasting, but no one could compare to Adam. Kelli just cleaned him up like it was no big deal, but Erik noticed every little detail. Next Kelli continued to suck and lick his tool and stroke him as he got a little softer. She teased his ball sack and licked and sucked them individually. It wasn’t long before she had coaxed him into another erection. Kelli looked up at Erik and with her best bedroom eyes and a slight jiggling of her tits, she asked Erik to lie down on his back.

Erik lay flat on his back. Kelli moved up his big torso and seductively rubbed the insides of her thighs against his stomach and chest. She shook her tits and made them bounce slightly. She lowered her tits to Erik’s waiting mouth. He didn’t need to be told what to do with them. He began sucking and licking her erect nipples. He had had fantasies about Kelli William’s tits and now! Kelli was lactating and he greedily sucked her juice from each nipple. For the first time since Kelli had known Adam, she was cumming with another man.

Kelli began to slide back down Erik’s body looking for his big thick cock. She found it at the entrance to her wet, hot pussy. She locked eyes with Erik and said “I want you to fuck me now, Erik!” Erik could hardly believe this hot woman, with her gorgeous body, wanted to fuck him. Now he grabbed her hips and slowly bucked his hips up to push his thick penis into Kelli’s wet snatch. Eric was as thick as Adam had been, so she knew she could take his length and thickness. Still, it felt amazingly good to have Erik begin to insert inch after inch of hard thick cock into her pussy.

She arched her back as he began to fuck her pussy. She was curious that she was enjoying this fuck session more than she had with the nudist, Richard. She still wasn’t sure that Erik could make her pussy cum, but it definitely felt better. She kept bucking her hips and stroking his cock, taking more with thrust. Then, she had Erik’s entire dick in her pussy. Erik was in heaven. He hadn’t had too many girls that could ever do that. Then he began to worry that maybe he was too small for Kelli. He said as much “I’m sorry if I’m not big enough…”

Kelli had been biting her lip and grinding her pussy on his thickness with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and looked straight into Erik’s eyes and said “You are not too small! You have a big dick!! I want you to fuck me and make me cum on your big dick! Then I want you to cum inside of me, you stud!” This encouragement was all Erik needed. He began to fuck Kelli like he never had with any other. Kelli was surprised by his strength, and then gentleness. She felt safe with this big teddy bear, which just happened to have a big, thick cock.

She talked dirty to him “Oh yes, fuck my little pussy with your big thick cock! Yes, fuck me Erik! Make me cum on you hard dick! Oh baby, you are so thick. I love your big dong. Make my pussy cum!” Erik pounded her for all he was worth. He slid in and out of her and squeezed her big tits. He leaned up and sucked her tits again. Then he made Kelli cum again. She loved having orgasms. She continued to fuck Erik and give of herself.

She squeezed Erik’s’ thick cock and began using her vaginal muscles to stroke and squeeze his raging hard on. “Oh Erik, you are making me cum! Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Yes! Don’t stop!!” Erik was in such a state of excitement, he was close too. When Kelli began squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, he was ready to cum. “Kelli you’re going to make me cum now!” Kelli answered “Cum inside me baby! Shoot your wad into my hot pussy!”

Meanwhile, Adam had walked over to the girls. His cock was not fully hard at the moment, but he still hung a respectable 12” and was very thick. The girls looked alternately at Adam and then his cock. They licked their lips. Their nipples were hard. Oddly enough, their pussies were still wet.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Great story. I've really enjoyed the way the plot is moving forward at a moderate pace. Each installment, so far, has proven to be very well written and thought out. Thanks for posting here, and please continue.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam addressed the girls “Well ladies, it’s been an interesting evening hasn’t it?” The girls looked at Adam, then past him to Kelli and the big guy who had flattened Sam. What were they doing? Sam, now tied up, lay a few feet away, still unconscious. The girls began to randomly answer “We didn’t know what Sam was planning to do!” “Honest, we didn’t know what he was doing!” “I mean we didn’t know he was going to get rough; or that the others were going to act so stupid!” “We thought we were going to have a party with yall.” “All that jerk wanted was to be with her!”

It was pretty clear to Adam that the girls weren’t in on any plot to hurt either Kelli or him. He began to get hard just looking at the beautiful girls and their big tits. He offered “We can get you back to town if you’d like. I’d say your dates aren’t going to be in a position to take care of you tonight or get you back home. I know you weren’t trying hurt Kelli or me.” The girls looked at Adam and then looked over at Erik and Kelli. They began to realize that the situation was changing and that it might be possible that their night wasn’t over - just yet.

Tiffany, who had come with Sam, said “I’d like to stay, if you don’t mind.” Now looking at each other and Adam’s growing erection, the other girls said “Can we stay? Please? We won’t be any trouble, we promise!” The girls were not unaware of their charms and could tell Adam was noticing each of their hard bodies more intently now. The girls were smiling and beginning to gather around Adam. If his girl, Kelli, was off fucking someone else, then Adam was fair game!

Adam said “Well, if you’re sure…” Tiffany and the others chimed in “Oh we’re sure!”, “Yeah!” and “Definitely, I want to stay!” With that, all three girls crowded close to Adam. Tiffany was in the middle and she reached down and grabbed hold of Adam’s growing cock. Adam teased “do you think I won the showdown?” All three girls responded “YES! You’ve got the biggest cock ever! You really are the biggest man on the whole campus!” “We’ve never seen any thing that big!” You’ve got those boys beat by a mile!” “You make them look like little boys.” Adam answered “I’m glad you like it girls.”

Tiffany was now squeezing and stroking Adam’s considerable cock. The other girls were rubbing up against Adam with their tits and hard bodies. Adam locked eyes with Tiffany as she massaged his dick. Tiffany said “do you like that?” Adam nodded yes with his mouth slightly open. He let his eyes wander down to Tiffany’s sizeable rack. He reached out and grabbed both breasts, one in each hand. They were as big, maybe bigger than Kelli’s rack. He gently squeezed and fondled her tits and erect nipples. Again Tiffany asked “do you like my big tits, Adam?” to which he answered, “yes Tiffany, I DO like your very big titties.”

Tiffany smiled with half closed eyes as Adam caressed her tits and she picked up the pace of stroking his huge cock, now with both hands. The other girls were rubbing up and down Adam’s rock hard body, pressing their tits into his muscled arms, and running their hands across his six pack, chest and stroking his tight muscled ass. “God, I can barely get both hands around this thick cock of yours. I think your cock is thicker than my arm!” The other girls moaned and sighed. Their pussies were wet and beginning to dribble down their thighs.

Tiffany now dropped to her knees before Adam. She jacked his big cock hard and fast. She began to lick his cockhead and put his flared head into her mouth. As the taste of Adam’s pre-cum came to her, she looked up into Adam’s eyes and moaned “MMMmmm! You taste great!” She began to suck and lick in earnest. Adam now encircled each of the other girls with each arm and pulled them close to him. He began to kiss each one alternately while Tiffany serviced his tool. Each girl was trying her best to outdo the other in how hot and wild they were while trying to impress Adam.

Now each girl began to also stroke Adam’s long thick erection. With 14”, there was room for each girl to grab hold and stroke. They laughed as they realized they were all stroking his cock at the same time. Adam decided it was time to give the new girls a cum bath. He asked “are you ladies about ready for some cum?” Each girl was focused on Adam and simply replied “UH HUH!”, and “YES!” They began to try to push to get where Tiffany was, but she wouldn’t move.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam said “just stay still; there’ll be enough for each of you. Tiffany, when you’ve had your fill, let Eileen get hers, then Becky. Ready ladies?” They all responded yes and nodded in agreement. Of course, they weren’t ready at all.

Adam could feel the moment of release; the cum erupting deep within his balls. He loved the way it felt as it travelled up his shaft and then the explosion at the end of his cock as it left his massive dick. Tiffany was fastened to the end of his cock, expectantly looking into Adam’s eyes. Adam’s hands now replaced the girls’ hands and he stroked strong, hard and fast. Each of the girls were in awe of Adam’s cock and balls. They just stared and fantasized as they waited.

Tiffany took the first shot into her mouth against the back of her throat. The force of the first shot made her gag and choke, but to her credit she didn’t come off of Adam’s cock. Her eyes grew wide as her mouth filled with hot, gooey cum. She began to swallow. Somewhere her brain was thinking ‘that is the best tasting cum I’ve ever had from any guy!’ and in her passion was thinking ‘OMG what a cum stud!’ She couldn’t keep up with Adam’s volume. It began to leak around his shaft where her lips were closed and drool down her chin. She realized her mouth was full.

As Tiffany came off of Adam’s cock, a new spurt caught her in the face. Eileen was already reaching for Adam’s cock and pointed it towards her mouth as the next shot flew. Becky was watching and was totally in awe of the way Tiffany looked now, with cum on her face, dripping down her chin, but a look of lust and submission in Tiffany’s eyes as she focused on Adam. A few more spurts in Eileen’s mouth achieved the same result. Eileen’s mouth was full, she had swallowed all she could before the volume overcame her swallow reflex and cum began to trickle from her mouth.

Becky reached and fastened her lips around Adam’s thick cockhead and began swallowing immediately. Adam filled her too with the same results. As Becky released her grip on Adam’s tool, Adam continued to pump his long shaft and he continued to cum! The girls were utterly astounded! Next Adam began to coat their chests with his hot, sticky, creamy white cum. Each girl proudly thrust her chest out and squeezed their breasts together for Adam and he covered them each with hot cum. They began to scoop from their chests and lick his cum from their fingers.

“There’s never been a guy I’ve known who could do that!” “That was fucking amazing!” “OMG! I didn’t know a guy could even come close to doing that!” they were all saying. Adam just smiled. Each girl was now totally in lust and awe of Adam. Tiffany was the first to notice that Adam’s cock was rock hard and had not shrank one bit. She looked at Adam in wonder. “Are you ready for more??”

Adam said “I’d love to fuck each of you ladies. Is anyone up for some hard dick?” No one could believe it! Tiffany was first to respond “Absolutely! Please fuck me first Adam!” Adam said “I think this will work best if I lie down on my back and let yall mount me.” The girls were beside themselves in agreeing. Adam doubted they ever got along as well as they were at this point in time. Adam looked over and could see that Kelli was finishing up sucking off Erik and was about to fuck him.

Tiffany straddled Adam and had his thick long shaft between her ass cheeks. She squeezed her ass cheeks against Adam’s cock. She used her ass to toy with Adam’s huge cock while she looked at him deeply. “I’m all yours you big stud. Please fuck my pussy and make it yours!” She arched her back and thrust her big tits into Adam’s face. He began to suck and manipulate her nipples. Tiffany moaned. She began stroking the outside of Adam’s cock between her legs. Then she partly stood up to get the tip of Adam’s erection to her opening. She flicked his cockhead back and forth against her wet, dripping hole and started to impale herself on his fuck stick.

“OMG! You are so thick. Your fucking dick is sooo thick! You are going to stretch my little pussy with your big dick!” She began to buck her hips and rock them gently to take in inch after inch. Then she would back off and then come down harder the next time, stuffing more cock into her wet, tight, cunt. She stopped for a moment to let the size of Adam’s cock stretch her. She looked at Adam as though he were the only thing in the world at the moment.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“You are going to spoil my pussy with your big dick! No one will ever be able to satisfy me after this!” Adam, grinning, continued to play with and massage her tits. Tiffany kept inserting inch after inch of thick hard cock into her pussy. Her pussy lips were stretched around the girth of Adam’s cock. The other girls were so horny they began to kiss and fondle each other and Tiffany and Adam. Tiffany was used to fucking Sam’s 12.5” boner, but this was just unbelievable. Not only was Adam longer, but much thicker. Tiffany bottomed out at around 13”, taking almost all of his cock. It felt like heaven to Adam.

Tiffany began to grind her hips and fuck Adam’s long pole. She was stuffed with huge cock and she loved every inch of it. She had already cum several times while stuffing herself with Adam. Now, as she just lay on him for a moment to catch her breath, Adam began to take over. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down on his fuck stick. Except when Kelli had taken every bit of him in smaller sizes, he rarely had anybody take most of him. He flexed his cock muscle instinctively. Tiffany’s eyes widened and she looked down at him. Her mouth was slightly agape. “Oh my god! That was fantastic! Do it again!” Adam said “I’m going to fuck you now Tiffany.”

Tiffany rolled her head back to look up to the stars, her long slender neck joined gracefully to her shoulders and chest. She thrust her chest out again to Adam’s waiting mouth. Herr long blonde hair dangled around her ass. Adam could feel her hair bouncing on his thighs. Adam went into the ‘zone’ and his cock took over. This was what his cock was made for. His mouth on Tiffany’s tit, his hands around her waist and on her hips, Adam began to gyrate and pump his hips as he fucked Tiffany’s cunt.

His long strokes bottomed out in Tiffany each time. Adam raised his hips and she ground her hips down for more cock with each thrust. Tiffany just stared into his eyes and grunted and moaned. She was powerless to stop this wonderful assault on her pussy. Hell the truth was - she didn’t want it to ever stop! Her multiple orgasms made her muscles constrict around this huge invader over and over again. Adam’s rock hard fuck stick continuously violated her wanton snatch. Adam’s pre-cum and Tiffany’s pussy produced the most fluid she had ever known. Adam’s cock shaft glistened as it traveled in and out of her over-stretched, stuffed pussy.

Tiffany had never cum like this for any man. In fact, Tiffany had usually controlled all of her men. Even with Sam, she loved his size, but he was so arrogant and rough. But this Adam, he was everything the rumors and gossip made him out to be. And in person, he was gentle, yet there was no mistaking that he was in charge! He was confident without being arrogant. Tiffany had let go of the intellect and was taking whatever pleasure came now and came it did, in waves ever building, cresting and washing over her.

Kelli turned to see who was providing her with all the extra orgasms. As she was fucking Erik, he had produced a few; now they were washing over her. Erik thought he had the most sensitive girl ever. The long blonde hair, big boobs; she recognized Tiffany as the girl straddling Adam. Kelli thought ‘well good for you, little miss stuck-up – that’s just what you needed - your pussy stuffed with the ultimate cock’. Kelli was fascinated that Tiffany was so sensitive and multi-orgasmic. Kelli thought ‘we just might be adding her to our little circle of friends’.

Tiffany bit her lip and closed her eyes as one orgasm after another swept her being. Adam was now instinctively flexing his cock muscle frequently. The strange tingling sensation was bringing her to one orgasm after another. She had never felt anything remotely like it! She just accepted that this hunk was special in more ways than just a huge, donkey-sized cock. She bent low to lay her considerable set of breasts on Adam’s chest. She spoke to him in a whisper “I’m all yours, stud. You can have anything you want! Please fuck my pussy! Please cum in me!”

Adam obliged. He pumped her hard and furious. At the moment of release, he stuck his cock as far up Tiffany’s pussy as it would go and held it there; his cum was already speeding up his shaft. Tiffany’s mouth was agape. Then she felt forceful, little pokes inside her vagina. Adam’s hot cum triggered another orgasm. His cum started oozing out of her pussy and down Adam’s shaft. The other girls were alternately playing with Adam’s ball sack, now realized he had just released another load of cum. They began scooping cum flowing from Tiffany’s pussy and Adam’s shaft as the flow increased. Tiffany just ground her hips down on Adam’s cock all the more.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The feeling of sticking most of his cock into a tight, wet, hot pussy was driving Adam into to overload. Adam responded by flexing his cock again and picking up the fuck pace, long strokes, hard and deep. The steady stroking sent Tiffany over the edge and she blacked out.

Across the camp, Kelli shuddered and had she not already been sitting astride of Erik with her hands bracing on his chest, she would have collapsed. This had coincided with Erik’s ejaculation and Kelli’s big orgasm had caused her to milk Erik’s cock with an extra intensity. Erik was in such a state of bliss, he didn’t know what to do.

The other girls were at alarmed at first with Tiffany fainting, but then they realized that the exertion and pleasure combined had just overwhelmed her. Adam sat up carefully caressing her, still impaled on his giant cock. Her head rolled and her eyes were closed, with a hint of a smile on her lips. Adam drew her close, pressing her hard nipples and full breasts against his chest. Adam got his feet underneath himself and stood, still holding Tiffany in a tight embrace and his rock hard erection still implanted in Tiffany’s pussy. He walked over a few feet and found a suitable place to put Tiffany down.

As he pulled her off of his huge fuck pole, additional cum drained from Tiffany’s pussy. As he stood over her, his cock dripped cum on her stomach and thighs. Then as he turned, his long, hard erection swung around with him, slapping his thigh. The other girls’ fluttered and caught their breath. This man, with the god-like dick was coming back for them!

Eileen was a little more petite than Tiffany, with frosted blonde shoulder length hair and 34DD tits. She licked her lips hungrily. She was doing all she could to not hyperventilate while looking at Adam and staring at the thick fuck pole hanging between his legs. Adam walked back to both girls. “Who’s next?” he asked. Eileen raised her hand like a little girl in class. A mixture of awe and fear covered her face; she wanted it, but was afraid of it at the same time. Becky said “I think I’m going to go see if I can get some warm-ups in with that big guy over there while you guys fuck each other’s brains out!” Then to Adam, “save some for me please!”

Eileen’s eyes locked onto Adam’s as he surveyed her body, stopping at her tits, then on to her flat stomach, pausing at her shaved pussy, drinking in her slender legs continuing down to her manicured toes. She smiled. She was sure that she pleased him. The taste of Adam’s cum was still on her lips, and traces were still on her chest. “I’ve wanted to get you alone for the longest time!” she was saying. Adam returned her lustful gaze and said “Eileen, I’m rock hard right now and I’m ready to fuck you. How do you want it?” “I want all you have to give, big boy, even if it means me passing out” looking over at Tiffany.

Eileen stepped up to Adam and pressed her firm tits against his muscled chest. Adam drew her into an embrace and pressed her hips into his. They kissed passionately. His fuck stick was hard between her legs. After a moment in the embrace, she said “Would you sit down and let me sit facing you?” Adam said “Sure” and sat down. His big cock stuck straight up into the air. Eileen straddled Adam and began to sit. She grabbed his cock and flicked his cockhead against her swollen clit. Her pussy leaked its juices and covered the tip of Adam’s cock. Adam’s pre-cum added to the wetness.

She looked startled at the feeling of pleasure at just the touching of his cock to her pussy. She bit her lip and began to lower herself onto his waiting pole. “I’ve never had such a big cock; you’re so big, so thick…” She moaned and grunted as she caused her hips to gyrate. Adam was in heaven again as a tight pussy began to envelop his manhood.

Eileen moaned “Oh my god!! I can’t believe how big your fucking cock is! God you feel so good!! Yeah, baby, please fuck my pussy!!” With the last, she began to aggressively impale herself on Adam’s cock. Adam began to suck her tits and nipples. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she watched in lust while Adam sucked her tits. “Yeah, you horse dicked man! Suck my tits! Fuck me!!” She began to stroke his cock now taking it ever deeper with each thrust. Adam’s hands were around her waist; with each down stroke, he pulled Eileen further down on his fuck stick. She looked on in wonder and awe. There was a mixture of pain and pleasure. This dick owned her pussy! Her orgasms began to flow. Kelli turned and seeing Eileen beginning to fuck Adam, just smiled.

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam loved the feel of a tight, wet pussy stretched over his cock. He loved the motion of a girl’s hips rocking on his stiff, long member, taking all they could, grinding their cunts on his massive monster. He loved the look of surprise as he flexed it. He lived to make the girls cum. The more pleasure his cock received, the more it wanted. The more it wanted, the more it pleased. Adam loved watching the hot, horny women fuck his cock. He loved the way they just worshipped his cock. He loved making Kelli cum every time one of them came. He loved taking total control and making the girls cum and cum and beg for more.

Eileen was no exception. Adam fucked her senseless. As he slid into the zone, he grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy. Eileen had never had such a fucking. Adam used her as his own personal fuck toy. His cock was as hard as it ever was. He flexed it and she lost her breath. She looked onto his eyes as if to say ‘Oh my god, how did you do that? You’re already fucking me like no one ever has and then you can do that…too?’

Tiffany had awoken and watched Adam fucking Eileen. She had a dreamy look on her face and was fingering her pussy as she watched. Then she noticed that Becky was over fucking Erik! Kelli had helped get Becky and Eric started. Now Kelli was moving closer to Adam and Eileen. Kelli squatted on Adam’s face and he began to eat her pussy. Eileen was so turned on she began to kiss Kelli. Soon they were each playing with each other tits! Tiffany got up and went over to ‘help’ Becky and Erik.

Kelli ground her hips against Adam’s mouth. Each time Eileen came, Kelli came and released more of her delicious juices into Adam’s waiting mouth. Soon, Kelli stood. Eileen lay back and let Adam get up over her and raised her legs in the missionary position. She propped her head behind her hands to watch Adam’s huge cock moving in and out of her hot, wet pussy. She could see her pussy lips stretched out tightly around Adam’s member. Kelli then came over and straddled Eileen.

Kelli squatted again on Eileen with her legs outside of Eileen’s legs. Now she lowered her hips so that her pussy lips would ride on Adam’s cock while he was fucking Eileen. Both girls began to cum simultaneously. Kelli rubbed her huge set of tits against Eileen’s and they kissed, open mouth, swapping tongues. The three of them were hot. Adam was so turned on, he began to cum in Eileen. Eileen gasped and bucked her hips as she realized that Adam was cumming in her. She wanted all of his man juice. She squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles, trying to milk all that she could.

Adam responded with picking up the pace and fucking her harder as she stroked his cock with her pussy. Adam’s hot cum began to leak out from around her pussy and Kelli could feel the thick gooey hot cum on his shaft as she continued to ride the outside of his cock. Eileen would have never guessed that she and Kelli Williams would be sharing this guy, or any guy for that matter!

Finally, Sam had awoken. He was naked and bound. Both his hands and arms bound behind his back and his legs tied. He couldn’t move. He watched helplessly as Eileen and Kelli fucked Adam. Then he looked over to see Tiffany and Becky fucking Erik! He began to get hard. After all the fucking and dirty talk from the girls, Sam came while he was bound. He shot his wad from being so horny and hearing so much sex happening! It would be a long night for Sam.

Adam fucked Becky giving her a little extra time in return for waiting to be last. Becky was not disappointed. Then, Adam fucked Kelli because she was so horny, she could hardly wait. Kelli needed to cum on Adam’s cock since she was cumming so much from Adam’s cock. They made sure Sam had a good view of Kelli riding Adam’s cock. She was the hottest she had ever been showing off her body and fucking the biggest cock anyone had ever seen. She slowly ground her hips against Adam and let him play with and suck her tits as she moaned and groaned and told Adam how big he was; how no one else could please her; and how he sure showed those boys who was boss!

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erik was busy servicing the girls in between their stints with Adam. Then Adam fucked each of the girls again. When he started on Tiffany, they made sure to fuck nice and slow and to position themselves so that Sam had full view of Tiffany’s hot body and Adam’s huge cock stuffing her. Tiffany taunted Sam as she fucked Adam, telling him how good Adam’s big cock felt; that he’d never have her pussy again and that Adam’s dick definitely made his look small. Sam came at least twice while laying there watching the sex.

Adam, Erik and the girls fucked all night. The next morning, they fucked some more before deciding that they needed to take Sam back to town. They knew that Sam was not about to make any formal complaint. The other girls were sorry to see their time with Adam draw to a close. The legend of Adam was thoroughly cemented.

Vince and Eddy dropped their classes and transferred to another school. Sam was dumb enough to stay. As the backup quarterback, he only got to play when they were winning and coach wanted to spell his starters. On the first occasion that came available, the potential all-American left tackle missed a blitz and Sam was blind-sided so hard that they had to call a time out just to pluck the turf out of his face guard. Following that play, Sam made the mistake of screaming at Erik in the huddle. After the next play, Sam was being helped off the field after the crushing tackle that came again from the left side. From that time forward, Sam was very respectful to his big left tackle.

Tiffany, Eileen and Becky's attitudes suddenly changed - in particular around Adam, Kelli and their friends. They were a lot nicer and more down-to-earth around Adam and Kelli – even to Kelli when she wasn’t with Adam. They and their sorority sisters found a new interest in Erik and Erik’s dating prospects seemed to have improved.

Shortly after that weekend, Adam and Kelli had just finished a particularly intense session of hiding Adam’s cock in her pussy when the phone rang. Adam got up nude and walked to the phone and answered. “Adam? This is Mrs. MacMillan, Tiffany’s mom. I need to see you immediately regarding your behavior with Tiffany last weekend!”

“Gee, Mrs. MacMillan, what’s the matter? Tiffany and her friends got stranded and a team mate and I helped them get home safely…”

“That’s not all there is to this story young man and you know it! Are you free from school this afternoon?”

“Yes ’mam.”

“Good! Come to my house at 2:00 this afternoon. Do you know the address?”

Adam wasn’t sure, but he thought Kelli probably knew, so he responded “yes ‘mam.”

“Fine! I’ll expect to see you this afternoon at 2:00 p.m.!” and she hung up.

Adam hung up the phone and looked at Kelli. “That was Tiffany’s mom. She sounded upset.” “What did she want?” Kelli asked. “She wanted to talk to me this afternoon about what happened with Tiffany last weekend.” A look of concern crossed Kelli’s face. “That family is rich and well connected. They could make trouble if they wanted to.” “Do you think she knows I fucked her daughter?” Adam asked. Kelli laughed “Multiple times if I remember correctly… Well she’s not a minor, so there shouldn’t be any legal trouble that I can think of…”

Kelli thought back over the weekend about how multi-orgasmic Tiffany had proven to be. Kelli had particularly enjoyed her orgasms as Tiffany had cum. “Well if you have to aggressively negotiate with her to get out of trouble, it’s okay with me.” Adam looked at Kelli – “aggressively negotiate?” Kelli smiled and said “yeah, fuck her silly…” A gleam came into Adam’s eyes; Kelli’s smile grew bigger. “I think we have a little more time before you have to get ready to go…”

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 12 - Cougar or MILF?

Adam stood on the porch and rang the doorbell. Kelli had counseled him to let Mrs. MacMillan lead the discussion and to let her ask her questions and air her concerns. It was reasonably certain that she would have some questions and maybe some demands since she had summoned Adam to her house. Adam was slightly tense and a little anxious over this meeting. Outside of fucking her daughter (and friends) several times and waiting till the next day to bring them home, he had done nothing against Tiffany’s will, nor harmed her in any way. In fact, he (and Erik) had ‘saved’ Tiffany from a potentially dangerous situation and boyfriend; and had given her and her friends a ride home after they had been stranded. How much of the story Tiffany’s mom knew was another question.

Jena MacMillan’s knowledge was spotty at best. She had a few details, but needed more information than Tiffany would share. Tiffany had not been very communicative of the events that had happened that weekend, except to explain that her former boyfriend and his friends had left her and her friends stranded at the National Park and that they had found Adam, Kelli and Erik who had brought them home the next day. Jena was busy trying to determine whether she should have Sam arrested or somehow punished when she overheard Tiffany talking with one of her sorority sisters about the weekend.

“…he is the biggest I’ve ever had or even seen. He made Sam look small and you know how big he is… Oh yes, Adam is easily the biggest man on campus, probably in the whole fucking town! …Eileen & Becky were with me – ask them! Yes, he did us all over and over and never needed to rest! It was insane! Oh my god! Yes! That’s the killer - he came in buckets – every time like the first! ... And I’ve never tasted anyone that tasted as good as he does! Without a doubt those were the most intense O’s I’ve ever had! I am so spoiled; yes, I mean my pussy will never be the same again… Yes! His girlfriend, Kelli Williams was there and she seemed to enjoy it as much as anyone did! His friend Erik is also hung like a horse, although not quite as big as Sam or Adam, but still very thick...”

The gaps in Tiffany’s story began to fall into place. Although Jena didn’t know the specifics of what Sam had done, the fact that he had left her daughter and her friends overnight in the Park was enough. Now she understood that Adam and his friends might have something to do with some of the missing time element in Tiffany’s story. What really clinched it for Jena was overhearing her daughter’s phone conversation describing Adam.

Jena MacMillan was a Cougar deluxe. And she was a cock hound of the first order. She had bedded and married the biggest cock on campus when she was at the university. Her husband was a full 12” long by 7” thick and she had discovered the joys of a large cock early in her sex life. For her, size mattered. After she had met her husband, she was very content to become his cock slave. She had devoted herself to learning how to please him and take care of his massive cock. Unfortunately, her husband’s massive cock also made him susceptible to every young, big-breasted (or not), tight skirt that came his way.

But her husband had fathered a daughter and did love his wife (largely for her looks and the way she could suck and fuck his cock), so they both stayed in the marriage. Jena, for her part, was not without her own considerable charms and also had numerous conquests, although she failed to find a cock as large as her husband’s. So she needed to fuck him thoroughly on a regular basis, which also didn’t harm the marriage. Jena was a well kept woman. Her hair and makeup were always perfect; she regularly had manicures, pedicures, and massages; nothing but the best and newest clothing and jewelry – whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it. She was a classically beautiful lady, with a huge set of natural DD breasts. It was easy to see where Tiffany got her good looks and great body. Jena looked more like an older sister rather than her mother.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before the apparent blowout between Tiffany and Sam, Jena had begun to consider Sam as the next potential conquest since she was sure he had a package worthy of her attention. Of course she never talked about her extra curricular activities with anyone, but some of Tiffany’s boyfriends had become ‘notches’ on Jena’s belt. Somehow she had managed to dominate, intimidate or persuade them not to talk about having fucked Tiffany’s mom with Tiffany. In many cases, the young men had enjoyed fucking the mother as much or more than the daughter and had come back for more. Jena enjoyed the younger men for their stamina and hard bodies. Her husband, in spite of his massive cock, was no longer the same physical specimen he once was.

Jena now changed her focus from Sam to Adam. She knew the Williams family and their daughter Kelli. With the events of the past weekend not far removed, now was the time to strike. She could easily parlay the weekend’s events into a reason for a meeting. So she had made the call. The ‘boy’ had sounded appropriately anxious on their call. She knew Adam was on the football team and relished the idea of seducing a young football jock.

She had taught Tiffany how to dress to maximize and accentuate her figure. She was a pro at looking good and making men (both young and old) drool over her. Today was no exception. She had on a white blouse with a scoop neck that accentuated her bosom and cleavage. Her pants were appropriately fitting but carefully packaged her crotch, hips and ass. Her long legs were as shapely and firm as any of Tiffany’s friends. She knew men loved the spiked heels that also showed her perfectly turned ankle.

With every single hair of her shoulder-length blond locks in place, she opened the door. She was practiced enough not to show her surprise at the tall, muscular young man that stood before her. Her eyes lingered on his face, then his broad shoulders and well toned arms before moving down his torso. There she noticed the tell-tale bulge of a more than average package. She smiled and kept her voice even and appropriately icy as she greeted him and invited him in.

Adam didn’t know what to expect. When the door opened, he was surprised and it showed. Standing before him was the mother (he had to remind himself – she was Tiffany’s mother) of the girl he had just fucked for the better part of 12-18 hours this past weekend. She could have been her sister. This woman was gorgeous and built! Holy cow! He had to remind himself that he could be in trouble – serious trouble of the first order and that he didn’t want to get on the wrong side of this woman. Adam had been so taken off guard; he had failed to notice how carefully Jena had checked him out.

As he walked through the doorway, he was struck at how little room she gave him to walk in. He was almost afraid of running into her tits! As he passed by, he turned sideways facing her and her scent nearly caused him to pause, close his eyes and breathe deeply. Again he was forced to remember that this lady might very well hand his head to him on a platter. He kept moving.

As for Jena, the close proximity to Adam as he passed by had made her knees weak and given her an odd quiver in her loins. Adam’s sex appeal, normally very strong, was exponentially increased when his cock was enhanced by Kelli. Jena’s desire was raised to the next level.

As Adam walked into the formal living room, he noticed pictures of the family on the mantel. There was Tiffany in between her mother and father. The father was somehow familiar. He couldn’t quite place where he knew that face. But before he could think further on it, Jena had followed him into the room and he was again distracted by the presence of this woman, the way she looked, the way she walked, the way she smelled. He felt his cock twitching. He hoped it wasn’t visibly moving in his pants!