Magic Penis

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trying to keep her desire from showing, Jena maintained her icy, cool, aloofness. She began by asking Adam to sit on the couch while she took a chair opposite of him. She thought to test this ‘boy’ and ‘play’ with him a bit before she moved on to what she really wanted.

“I’d like to have your version of what happened at the camp grounds this past weekend.” Adam considered Mrs. MacMillan for a moment. He obviously wasn’t going to confess to having had sex multiple times with her daughter. She surely didn’t expect him to. “My girlfriend and I were out camping this past weekend. Tiffany and her friends and their boyfriends happened upon our camp. Their boyfriends were acting kind of weird; they had a fight and the boys left, leaving the girls behind. It was late that night, so we waited till the next day to bring everyone home.”

Jena had a little more information and it seemed to ring true. She wondered what caused a fight that would cause the girls and boys to suddenly separate from each other. She knew where, or rather with whom, the girls had spent the night. “Aren’t those boys on your football team? Were you all having a party? Were you drinking? Were you planning on taking advantage of the girls?” Jena’s questions were rapid fire, accusing and inflammatory. She was doing her best to put the ‘boy’ on the defensive.

Adam stood involuntarily. “No ‘mam! There was no party! There was no alcohol! Kelli and I were camping – we didn’t invite anyone to join us.” Adam felt pressed. He really felt innocent and couldn’t understand how she could be thinking he was scheming to take advantage of her daughter. Mrs. MacMillan stood and moved in front of Adam.

Adam smelled her and wanted her; but he was also ready to bolt. Jena looked into his eyes. For the first time she smiled. “I suppose I should thank you for taking care of my daughter and her friends. I appreciate that you made sure they got home safely. I guess it was lucky you were there.” There was barely any daylight between the two of them as they stood there silently.

Mrs. MacMillan reached out with both hands and grabbed the hem of Adam’s shirt on either side. Adam stood stock still, still trying to determine if she wasn’t trying another angle of attack - uncertain as to what might happen next. In one smooth motion, she raised his shirt toward the ceiling. As she did so, she stepped closer to Adam pressing her generous chest against his now naked upper torso. Adam raised his arms and bent slightly at the knees to allow her to get his shirt over his head.

Most girls were duly impressed with Adam’s build – his broad shoulders and muscled arms. Jena’s breath caught, just as Kelli’s still did. Adam dropped his hands and arms to his side. Jena didn’t move, still pressing her chest against Adam. As her full, firm tits stayed in place and pressed harder into him, he was also aware of her hips now grinding against his groin. Jena continued to stare deeply into Adam’s eyes. Adam didn’t move.

On an unconscious level, Jena was going into overdrive from Adam’s sex scent. Her hands found his pants button and zipper. She had them undone without looking in a matter of a few seconds. Now she stepped back and keeping her hands on his hips, pushed his pants down - again in one smooth motion. Adam was wearing no underwear. As Jena bent forward to push his pants down, his huge, still soft dong flopped out and smacked her in the face. Jena had a mixture of shock and awe on her face. She had expected, and secretly hoped that this ‘boy’ would have a worthy package. She was not disappointed.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She audibly gasped. She looked at Adam’s cock and then up into his face. Adam recognized that the situation had changed a hundred and eighty degrees. “Oh my god! How big is it?” Adam grinned and said “it’s still soft at the moment. – would you like to see it get hard? It’ll get bigger when it does…” Any pretense of Jena being in control went out the proverbial window. This man-child was built and hung like a Greek god.

She took Adam’s cock in both hands, finally encircling his shaft in her grip. She raised his cock head and kissed it. She extended her tongue and began to lick the head. A bit of pre-cum began to ooze from his slit. Jena silently agreed with her daughter – this man was the best tasting she’d ever had, and that was saying something.

Jena sucked his soft cock into her mouth and did something that was a first for Adam. She actually sucked his cock into her throat! Jena had practiced that move before on her husband. She had gotten to where she could get a few deep breaths and then open her throat at the proper angle to actually ‘swallow’ his cock. Adam began to let himself get hard. As he grew harder, he was keenly aware of the feeling of his cock being sucked and swallowed. Jena stroked the base of his cock and shaft that didn’t fit into her mouth.

This was a first for Jena as well – she had never seen nor had a cock bigger than her husband’s. He was already bigger soft than her husband, and she had no doubt that he would be even bigger hard. As she sucked his cock, she moaned and made noises that Adam could only describe as a kind of purring. The effect was fantastic on Adam. He began to get hard. It seemed more of his shaft was in her throat and at the same time there was more for her to stroke with both hands as she sucked. She continued to stare lustfully into Adam’s eyes.

Every so often, Jena would disengage just enough to get another breath of first air before she would again plunge Adam’s now hard dong further into her mouth and throat. Kelli’s oral skills had been the best Adam had ever had, but now Mrs. MacMillan was topping that. Jena was purring and moaning “yes” and slurping and sucking Adam’s cock and loving his man juices. How could he possibly taste so good? Her pussy was wet and getting wetter. She was determined to make this stud cum in her mouth.

Adam was ready to cum faster than he normally would have. Seeing this beautiful woman fastened onto his cock and the feeling of it stuffed into her throat were just too much for him. “Mrs. MacMillan? I’m going to cum into your mouth…” Jena had just come up for a breath and was sucking and swallowing his cock again and she just shook her head yes and squeezed his shaft harder. Her eyes seemed to plead and tease him as she continued to stare at him.

Jena had dropped one hand to explore Adam’s huge balls when he had said he was ready to cum. Her tiny hands could not completely hold even one of Adam’s enormous testicles. She gently touched and caressed them and could tell that they were capable of producing huge amounts of cum. No other man had ever had such a complete sex package. Jena felt like she had won the lottery. She thought she felt the balls begin to spurt. She brought both hands back to stroking his shaft harder and with more speed than before. She knew what men liked. Adam was no exception.

Jena now had more cock stuffed down her throat than ever before along with the most shaft remaining than ever before. Her eyes begged for Adam’s release. At the moment of release, Adam reached down and gently held the back of Jena’s head to his cock. The sensation was mind-blowing. His cum erupted from his ball sack into his huge, thick shaft, hurtling down towards the opening and freedom. When the first shots hit the back of Jena’s throat, she was practiced enough to overcome the natural gag reflex. Adam’s hot, thick gooey cum shot from the tip of his cock and ran down Jena’s waiting throat. She began to swallow and suck harder. She kept pace with Adam’s ejaculation for a moment or two. She could feel the hot almost burning cum as she swallowed. Just when she thought Adam would be finishing, (most men shot and that was it – her husband was a bit longer) the steady pumping of cum continued. Her eyes grew wide staring at Adam. He had closed his eyes and was silently mouthing ‘yes!’ She continued to stroke his shaft and he continued to cum.

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jena finally needed a breath and she backed off of Adam’s cock just a bit. She tried to breathe through her nose and keep swallowing. The problem was that Adam was supplying a near continuous flow of cum. Her mouth filled with cum and began to leak out around Adam’s shaft. As she swallowed her mouthful of cum, again she could hardly believe how good he tasted!

Now she started to remove Adam’s cock from her mouth. A shot of cum landed sexily on her cheek. And face. She continued to stroke this monster cum machine. She aimed his cock now at her cleavage. Gobs of hot cum began to pool on top of her breasts and drip down into her considerable cleavage. Finally the show was over. Adam opened his eyes to see the carnage he had wrought. Jena’s bright green eyes sparkled. “Was that good for you lover?” Adam could only respond “That was the best blow job I’ve ever had! That was amazing!” Jena echoed his remark “You were truly amazing! I’ve never met anyone who could do that! Even one time…”

Adam said “Well there’s more where that came from, but I seem to be the only one without any clothes on…” Jena licked and cleaned Adam’s dick. “Well that is easily rectified!” Jena stood and led Adam by the hand into the master bedroom. There she began to disrobe. She unbuttoned her blouse which was a bit wet from Adam’s cum. As she dropped that to the floor, she then began to pull her pants down. Again, there were spots of cum on her pants. She stood before Adam in her bra, thong and spiked heels.

Adam was accustomed to seeing beautiful girls, but he had never seen such a beautiful woman. Her chest seemed to heave in desire. It glistened with Adam’s cum still clinging to her skin. It was clear there was wetness dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She turned slowly to let him appreciate the gift he was about to receive. All Adam could say was “Mrs. MacMillan, you are beautiful…” Jena interrupted him with “I think we’re a little past ‘Mrs. MacMillan’ – I think you had better call me Jena…”

Now Jena reached behind her and released her bra. Her breasts hardly moved. They were so full and firm, they could have been Kelli’s just as easily. She scooped some cum off of her bosom and sucked it from her fingers noisily. “MMMmm, damn you taste good!” Adam just grinned “I’m glad you like it.” Adam glanced around the bedroom. On the nightstand was a picture of Mr. MacMillan, he supposed. Again, there was that fleeting hint of familiarity. “Is that Mr. MacMillan?” Adam asked.

Jena walked over to the picture and turned it face down. “Yes, that is my husband Richard.” Then turning to look at Adam in his naked glory and his huge dick - hard as a rock and commanding her attention, “he fancies himself as Big Dick, (and then more to herself) but that doesn’t seem to apply anymore, does it?” The unconscious and conscious came together all at once – Big Dick! – The nudist that had wandered into his camp ground and wanted to have a cock challenge… Not only had he fucked Richard’s daughter, now he was going to fuck his wife… His fucking gorgeous wife! Adam’s cock was big, thick and strong. It felt heavy between his legs. He was so hard he thought he might burst. He was ready for a good solid fucking.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jena turned and walked into Adam’s embrace. She lifted her head up to kiss him passionately and deeply. It seemed as natural as ever – that they had been partners for a long time. She pressed her big tits into his chest and ground her hips into his still hard cock. Her sex scent was as strong as ever. Adam closed his eyes and drank deeply of her womanhood. His rock hard cock twitched from the excitement. Jena broke the kiss, but did not pull away. “I think he wants to come out and play” she purred seductively.

Adam dropped his hands to Jena’s ass. It was smooth, round and firm. He toyed with the thong and ran his fingers down her crack. She encouraged him by the firmness of her hips against his and his hands. “You want to remove that little piece of fabric for me?” She didn’t move away though. It dawned on Adam that she was giving him permission to rip it off her body and that she didn’t want to move away from touching his body with every part of hers that she could. Adam easily ripped the thong off and tossed it aside.

He brought his fingers to her pussy. Her clit was swollen and wet. He rubbed her slit and she spread her legs slightly and bucked her hips into his hand. “You’re not going to have to worry about getting me wet or turned on… I’m so hot for you I think I could melt butter.” Jena broke the embrace and lay down on the bed on her back spreading her legs in welcome. Adam followed and stood before her. Adam stroked his massive cock with both hands – an impressive sight on its own.

Jena had never seen nor had a cock as big as Adam’s. Every conquest (cock) she had had was smaller than her husband’s, so she had always basically controlled the situation. She was always able to bury her lover’s cock in her pussy and ride them and make them cum and she would generally get to cum as well, but not always. This was a first for her. His cock was thicker and longer, even without measuring! No doubt his cum was the best tasting and she had never had anyone who had cum in the volume this man did.

This was new ground for her. She silently watched as he stroked his huge cock and it glistened from the pre-cum oozing from his tip. She licked her lips and knew she was going to thoroughly enjoy the fucking this man was going to administer to her. Her chest heaved and she absent-mindedly squeezed her breasts and nipples.

At the moment, Adam had forgotten all about Kelli. This woman was every bit as beautiful and built as Kelli was. There was a certain experience or maturity or something that she had that had already made this as memorable as any sex that he had had – and he hadn’t even fucked her pussy yet! As Adam moved to position himself at her opening, her hands dropped down to part her pussy lips and then to grasp his cockhead to guide it into her waiting opening. She flicked his tip up and down against her pussy to get it wet. This sent shivers to both Adam and through her body. Adam’s cockhead flared in response.

Jena already knew he was thicker than she had ever had. She spread her legs and flexed her hips up and down as Adam entered her. The stretching was heaven. Her pussy had waited for and wanted a cock like this to make it come alive! Of course, every woman was always tight on Adam. But his ‘gift’ was not only to grow big, but to also affect the pussy he happened to be entering to allow and give way to his massive cock. This also had the effect of causing the area coming into contact with his penis to become even more sensitive.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jena’s eyes were locked onto Adam’s eyes and face. He looked deeply into her eyes as he eased his massive dong into her waiting hot, wet pussy. She encouraged him by matching his thrusts and shaking her head with her lovely long hair. “Yes, that’s it! Yes! Yes baby… Force that big cock into my tight little pussy!” Since Jena was accustomed to a large cock, she continued to take Adam’s huge dong as it forced its way up her snatch. Her pussy lips were stretched and her hips continued to buck to take more and more. Inch after inch was steady stuffed into her already too tight cunt. She looked down to see his huge thick shaft still protruding from her snatch. Not only would he fill her up and but there would still be cock left to watch, to stroke, to dream about. No man had ever been able to do that!

Adam was reaching every crevice and every fiber of her being. She could not even begin to describe the feeling of being stuffed beyond the limits - to have something so thick and hard and warm filling her pussy. Finally, Adam hit the back of her pussy. It was amazing. She had taken at least 12” of thick hard cock. Adam had had few girls ever take so much cock. He gave a little nudge to make sure he was completely filling Jena’s cunt.

Her eyes grew wide then half closed. “Oh my god!! You have the biggest fucking cock ever! You have completely filled my poor little pussy with your big cock! You have a horse’s dick sewn onto your body. Oh my god! OMG!” She bit her lip and flicked her tongue. Adam just stopped for a moment taking in this beauty and watching her face and her huge, heaving tits. The feeling of having so much cock in a pussy was rare and he so enjoyed the feeling of power of having the cock and being able to fuck like he did.

She opened her eyes and looked at Adam. He was watching her. She said “You own my cunt. I’ll do anything you want!” She squeezed his cock. She started to cum. “Oh my god!! I’ve never been able to cum like that!!” Her hips and body convulsed in pleasure. At the end of her orgasm, Adam flexed his cock. The resulting tingle sent her into another orgasm. She looked at Adam in awe and lust and squeezed his cock for all she was worth.

Adam’s cock began to take over. He began to withdraw and then thrust back forward. He started slowly and then picked up the pace. He grabbed Jena’s hips and fucked her gently, then harder. She responded in kind. She knew he owned her and would not hurt her, but that he was going to fuck her and have his way with her. That was alright with her. He picked Jena’s hips up by placing his hands under her and holding her ass. Jena was in heaven. So strong, such a man’s cock and the stamina of a horse! She threw her head back and her eyes rolled back into her head as wave after lovely wave of orgasm washed over her body. She gasped as her body went into involuntary convulsions time after time.

The first orgasm kind of surprised Kelli, and then it didn’t at the same time. She was relieved to know that Adam would not be in any trouble. She moved to the bedroom and took her clothes off. She caressed her tits and stroked her wet pussy. She was looking forward to seeing how many O’s Mrs. MacMillan would be able to deliver. There again, she was surprised, but pleased.

Jena MacMillan had never cum so intensely and so many times with any man, including her husband. She was a rag doll at the end of this stud. His cock never got soft, even after he came. He filled her pussy with hot, gooey cum and then kept fucking her. Her bed was a wreck and the sheets were soaking, but she didn’t care. They did every conceivable position and he was so strong, some of the positions they did would have been impossible for another man. But her pussy had never been so fulfilled and pleased. She knew exactly what her daughter had meant about being spoiled. She needed that cock to stuff her box and to be able to cum on the end of that cock! It felt more than good. It was … magic!

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 13 – Continuing Tales

“Oh my goddd, Adam!! Your cock is just insane!! You are so fucking huge!! I think you are actually getting bigger!!! I fucking love it!! And I love you, you big hunk of a man!!” Jen was in between Adam’s legs, with her face just inches from Adam’s swollen ball sack, which were in perfect proportion to his huge fuck pole.

She was staring up at Adam’s amazing erection, a full 16” of rock hard meat, and a thickness she couldn’t close both hands around. His shaft was glistening with her pussy juices and traces from his most recent load.

Sweat rolled off her brow from the most recent exertion and drops of sweat dripped from her huge perky tits. She lay in awe and utter exhaustion for a few moments, catching her breath and gaining her strength. Adam had just fucked her into one continual orgasm that had lasted the longest yet. Cum and her own juices dripped from her hot, wet snatch.

She had one hand gripping Adam’s rod as tightly as she could, while the other massaged her pussy and scooped the excess fluid as she sucked it wantonly while staring at Adam in lust. “I love our times alone – don’t get me wrong, I also love it when you fuck Kelly and me together – but I like having you all to myself more.” Adam placed his hand over Jen’s on his cock and began to stroke it with her. Jen said “God that is so sexy when you do that…” Adam smiled.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Show me those big tits of yours.” Jen’s mouth formed into a big grin, “Sure baby, you love my big titties don’t you?” she said teasingly as she shook them for him. “You know it, Jen” Adam said as he released her hand to continue stroking his stiff member and grabbed both of her tits in his hands. Jen moaned and rolled her head back - a gasp of pleasure bubbled up from deep inside “my tits are so sensitive when I’m with you – you just make them feel so alive!”

Adam squeezed and roughly fondled them and twisted and squeezed her rock hard nipples with his fingers and thumbs. “I think your tits are getting bigger Jen…” She smiled and then laughed a naughty little laugh “I think you’re makin’ ‘em bigger you bastard…” Jen’s tits were getting bigger – first, her normal bras were getting tighter and then her cup was basically overflowing so that she had to go to the next larger cup size. Not only was Adam’s cock making the frequently fucked pussies accommodate his new size; it seemed these same women were experiencing a subtle but unmistakable growth in their bust size.

“I can turn heads everywhere I go, but I know only one man can satisfy my wants and needs. But I’m not complaining, because I know you love them, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She now took her hand off Adam’s cock and forced her rack to envelope his raging hardon with her hands now guiding Adam’s the way he had hers. She began to tit fuck Adam slowly, sexily, wantonly. Her mouth was open and she began to suck the tip of his cock. “Damn! I so love the feel of your hot, rock hard dick in between my boobs!” She pressed her whole body next to his with her wet cunt rubbing on his ball sack as she slid up and down against him.

Adam was always turned on by Jen and her pure animal lust for fucking. In many ways she was hotter than Kelli, and if Kelli weren’t in the picture, Jen would be a good substitute; of course if Kelli weren’t around to do her magic, Jen might not be so much in lust with him – an interesting catch 22. Now he was getting into the ‘cum zone’ again.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jen recognized the look. “Are you about ready to cum all over my big, full, hot tits and into my poor little mouth, lover? I’m going to make you cum aren’t I, lover? Huh? Come on, cum in my mouth and all over my boobs!” She picked up her pace as Adam’s hands dropped to his cock to start stroking. “Yeah, baby, cum for Jen, that’s right, cum on my titties. I’m going to make that horse cock of yours shoot all over me….”

Adam could no longer control what happened next. His balls swelled even more, the tip of his cock flared in her mouth, which was now locked onto his shaft and sucking as hard as she knew how. The initial shot of cum was like a cannon exploding; the release from his balls up his shaft like no other pleasure in the world – the string of cum erupted from his cannon and hit the back of her throat. Even though she had done this countless times, she was still surprised by the volume and force of Adam’s ejaculation.

She began sucking and swallowing as fast as she could. She had several gulps down when the flow was finally just too much and began to leak; then flow freely out of her mouth, even though it was tightly wrapped around the tip of his cock. It dribbled down her chin, then onto her chest. The hot cum burning as it touched her, the taste salty and sweet at the same time. He continued to stroke telephone pole erection and the cum continued to squirt, then just flow from his cock. “No man can match your cum, baby; not in taste, and certainly not in volume!”

“Did I do good sweetie?” she asked. Adam nodded his head slightly and just grinned, his cock still throbbing from the wads of cum and still squirting a little. Jen knew she had pleased Adam and that he would show his gratitude. “I still can’t get over how you can cum like that, over and over, and still stay as rock hard as ever!” Adam just shrugged and said “ready for some more?” That was what Jen loved about Adam; he was always ready, always hard, and always horny.”You know it, lover.” With that she stood over him her big tits standing out, hanging full and ripe. She slowly lowered herself onto Adam’s thick horse cock of a dick.

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After so much practice and already a couple of hours of steamy fucking, she was oh so ready to have him inside her once again. She slipped straight down on him, slowly, but without hesitation. Adam clasped his hands behind his head enjoying the show and the tight pussy that was stretching to accommodate his thick, hard dick. “Oh Baby, you are so fucking huge! Oh my god, you are stretching me so – I love it!!” Jen hit bottom, with inches still left of shaft. She ground her hips and rocked back and forth, trying to force more cock into her maxed out pussy.

“Damn! I want to get your whole cock inside, but you keep getting bigger!” Adam responded with you’re getting at least 13” in, Jen… that’s more than ever before.” “I know, but…” “You know you’re the reason I’m bigger” Adam said, not actually lying. Jen brightened at that prospect and just went back to stroking his cock with her pussy and starting to bounce up and down on it. She bent low over Adam so that he could suck her nipples and squeeze her tits while she fucked his steel pole.

Adam grabbed her hips and began to fuck her, picking up the pace of the strokes. He bottomed her out each time and although somewhat painful, the pleasure outweighed the pain and she urged him on. The pace was furious. She found herself thinking I don’t know how he can do this and keep this up. Adam was now in the zone and fucking a tight pussy was all he knew. He flexed his cock sending the familiar tingle through her entire being and of course, she came.

During all this animal fucking Adam came and keep fucking her. The cum was lube for the continual back and forth, it dripped down her thighs and onto Adam’s groin. She loved it when he did that. He made her cum and cum. Her orgasms ran together. Eventually, she gave way to exhaustion and slipped into unconsciousness with a smile on her face.

Across town, Kelli almost blacked out. Jen’s O’s were particularly intense and it was clear that Adam was outdoing himself this time around. She liked for him to go alone because she could openly enjoy every orgasm that came her way; unlike if she was there. Her huge tits heaved and her pussy flowed. She would be ready to fuck that huge dicked hunk when he got home.

Last edited:

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 14 – Working Out

Adam and Kelli were now using a national brand name gym for a place to work out. Kelli had been using the place all through college, but Adam had always had the use of the athletic training facilities during college. The university had always supplied the usual athletic shorts and shirts, so when it came to going to a public gym, Adam needed some new workout gear. Of course, Kelli wanted Adam to exhibit a bit of style at the same time, so she helped him pick up a couple of sets of workout clothes. One set was loose fitting and baggy; the other was a spandex-like, tight fitting material.

Kelli continued to keep Adam at a monster cock size of 13” long and 8-9” thick when hard, which meant he was always packing a serious bulge. With practiced self-control, he was able to keep his rod soft most of the time, which translated into 8-10” long and 7” thick – still quite a package especially when he was wearing the tight-fitting shorts.

Today, he had a nice ‘tube’ running from his crotch either down his leg or up towards his well defined abs. The half-top loose fitting shirts accented his flat stomach and well muscled biceps. Although Kelli liked to display Adam’s wares, Adam didn’t think too much about it – and never took himself too seriously.

Kelli was always eye candy – her double D rack stretching her tight cleavage-baring tops, placing an emphasis on her small waist, flat stomach, terrific ass and shapely legs. Men and some women had actually been known to hurt themselves while working out by being distracted while glancing a little too long at her. As firm as Kelli was, her tits would bounce at certain stations as she made the rounds. Men shook their heads in disbelief, women groaned at how fit the bitch was.

Sometimes it was too much. Adam would sometimes find men masturbating in the men’s shower when he went in to take a leak or change – knowing it was Kelli they were thinking of; he was forever getting comments and compliments about Kelli. And sometimes, when he was in the men’s room changing, he would take his meat out and exercise it a bit – stroking it till it was fully erect and not really caring who was watching. Sometimes, if he was particularly horny, he would join the man who was masturbating and cum in the shower all the while talking about how hot Kelli was; and then go back out and work out some more.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kelli loved to tease and get the men all hot and bothered; then let the men know they didn’t quite measure up by having Adam show them – although never in a vengeful or spiteful way; on the other hand, women were constantly approaching her and Adam or Adam when he was across the gym at a different station or when he was by himself. She never acted catty or jealous and was always friendly and encouraging.

Today, a new guy was eyeing Kelli and she was pretty sure she would get to show off her considerable oral skills and suck some new cock. He was very well built, with a solid chest, big arms, and strong, well muscled legs. She could make out the outline of a pretty sizable bulge, which he rearranged frequently after each station, partly for her viewing pleasure, she was sure. Kelli made sure she gave him a good amount of eye contact and a smile at every chance she got.

He figured she was with the other big, well muscled guy, but for some reason she was giving him some attention – so he was fairly sure that would translate into some action later on. When Kelli stretched and threw her chest out, he could feel his dick twitching. Not every well built buff guy was hung like a porn star, but he had never had any complaints, and most women had complimented him on his size, a few even saying he was the biggest they’d ever had. He was confident he could please any woman.

Meanwhile, another new member had discovered Adam. She was about 5’6”, with thick strawberry reddish-blonde hair, a 32DD rack, tiny waist and an amazing tight round ass. There was no hiding her tight little body and she had a killer smile to go with big blue eyes. Kelli had already noticed this one and thought she fit the profile nicely. It had been a full couple of weeks since Adam had had a new conquest. Her hips displayed the ‘diamond’ - the space at her pussy and between where her inner thighs joined her hips. If she had stood with her slender legs together and bent over, a normal sized man would still be able to fuck her pussy.

Kelli could sense there would be some action before the day was over; and with any luck, long into the night as well. The tell-tale sign of wetness began to invade her box. She was moist and knew it would only get worse before it was over. She licked her lips and smiled at the big stranger. Although it appeared to him by her mannerisms that she was getting hot for him, little did he know she was getting hot for what Adam was going to do to this new, fresh piece of meat.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first, Adam didn’t even know the lady was in the gym. He didn’t come to look for women; he had come to work out. If women found him, as was usually the case, then that was fine. As it happened, she couldn’t help herself any more when Adam had lain on his back and was doing reps bench-pressing free weights. On his back, Adam’s physique really stood out, and most of all, there was no hiding his massive cock which was in plain sight.

The woman approached Adam, and not knowing his routine, asked if he wanted her to get someone to spot for him. For Adam, it was lust at first sight; her thick blonde hair, dazzling smile and full rack bending over were the first things Adam saw. Adam’s humility was his best asset; he smiled kind of sheepishly and said, “I’m sorry, what did you say?” It was clear to the woman that he was smitten by her.

“Do you want me to go get someone to spot for you? I’d hate to see you get hurt…” Adam responded with “well maybe you’d like to do that for me?” She eyed the weights on the bar. “I’m flattered you think I could catch those, but then we’d both get hurt!” she said with a warm heartfelt laugh. Adam said, “I sure wouldn’t want that to happen to you…’er Miss…” “It’s Mrs. Misty Williams, but please call me Misty.” It wouldn’t be Adam’s first married woman; probably wouldn’t be his last.

“Misty, I’m Adam” stretching out to shake her hand and said “nice to meet you.” His big hand engulfed her tiny hand and he held it longer than necessary. She let him. She took another step towards Adam. “Pleased to meet you Adam!” Their eyes met and the transaction was all but done; all that remained was the when and the where and for how long. She eyed Adam’s physique and arms and then said “I guess you can probably handle those weights pretty well by yourself” meaning she thought he could probably handle her hotness pretty well.

Adam responded, “I usually get Jim or one of the managers over to help spot me when I begin to get tired.” Meaning I will take care of you like you’ve never been before, I won’t need any help doing it, and I never get tired. Misty had noticed Kelli throughout the time they had been there. “Are you with anyone?” meaning I hope you’re either here alone or no one else is going to get in the way of my getting what I want. Adam smiled, “Just my girlfriend, Kelli, Mrs. Williams, I mean Misty” meaning you’re the one who is married and I’m still going to fuck your brains out.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty had a twisted little smile and said slightly under her breath, “lucky little girl…” meaning why couldn’t I be that lucky? Adam asked “is your husband here with you?” meaning can we fuck right now or are we going to have to wait? Misty shook her pretty head no, her hair bouncing back and forth as she did, “no he’s not much into working out.” Meaning he’s not man enough and he won’t be in the way. She smiled her dazzling smile and struck a pose that gave him permission to look at her boobs. As Adam’s gaze locked onto her full tits, noticing her hard nipples through the fabric, she took time to look up and down Adam’s frame and zeroed in on what she was really interested in.

As she did, her eyes widened, and she bit her lip. Her look meant, oh my god, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything that big; I wonder if all of that is going to fit. Adam’s look said I can’t wait to stick my pole as far up your twat as I can and suck those big melons until you cum all over me. There was an awkward silence. They both knew what they wanted; they just didn’t know the best way to make it look smooth, cultured and civilized. Kelli appeared right behind her.

“Hi! Is this big lug hogging the station again? I can make him get off...” meaning this is my man and I know just how to make him cum. Misty twirled on the spot to face Kelli, her hair, smile and rack coming into full view. At another time in her life, Kelli would’ve felt a bit intimidated. Now Kelli just thrust out her hand and said “I’m Kelli!” as perkily as she knew how, meaning I’m not the least bit intimidated by you. Misty grabbed Kelli’s hand and shook it “I’m Misty!” equally perky, meaning I hardly ever lose, and I can definitely hold my own with any woman.

Adam was enjoying the show – the subtle one-ups-man-ship between two very hot, very horny women. Misty started with “I was just offering to go get a spotter for Adam.” Meaning I’d love to get him alone and show him what he’s been missing. Kelli countered with “He can usually handle these on his own, and then I get a spotter for him before he starts his additional reps.” Meaning I take care of him and all that he needs and I don’t need any help doing it.

Misty smiled her killer smile. Kelli’s smile did not crack. Misty said “Yeah, he was telling me that very thing.” Meaning he wants to fuck me and you’re in my way. Kelli turned and asked Adam, “Are you about ready to hit the pool?” Which meant, I’m about to send you and Adam off on your own. Adam picked up on the subtle signal. “Yeah, I think so babe; I’m about ready to cool down a bit.” Meaning we’re both so hot for each other - I’m going to fuck her sweaty body until she cums all over my cock.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kelli turned back to Misty and said “maybe you could keep Adam company while I go check out the Jacuzzi.” Misty was temporarily caught off guard, but recovered nicely. “I did bring a suit; I’ll go and change.” Then to Adam, “I’ll see you at the pool.” She flashed her smile at Kelli again as she left. Kelli turned and grinned at Adam. “Now don’t hurt her or drown her.” Adam smiled.

It was getting towards closing now. Very few people were left in a very big place. The manager knew Adam and Kelli well and knew that occasionally some high jinks might take place, but as long as no one complained, he looked the other way. Tonight, only Kelli, Adam and two of his newer members were left. He had some work to do in the office before closing. The big guy ambled over to Adam as he headed for the men’s room to change. He had noticed Kelli also trailing behind the little blonde going into the ladies room.

“You’re not going home yet, are you?” the man said. Adam said, “No, we are just going to get wet before we quit; I think Kelli is going to the Jacuzzi; I want to do a few laps before I quit.” The man visibly brightened as he realized the potential opportunity that had just opened up before him. The man introduced himself to Adam, “I’m Mike.” He tried to squeeze Adam’s hand and Adam into submission, but Adam returned the grip with equal, measured force, “I’m Adam.”

“Is that your wife or girlfriend?” Mike was asking. Adam answered, understanding what the man wanted (Kelli), “no we’re not married, just good friends…” It was a little lie, but he expected he knew how the night might play out. He didn’t want to scare this guy away and keep Kelli from having a little fun. “She sure is hot!” Mike said directly. “Hot as a firecracker” Adam responded. Mike just smiled a wicked, evil smile.

Mike trailed Adam into the locker room, but Adam’s locker was on the other side from Mike’s so they did not see each other naked as they were changing into their swim suits. As both men came back together at the entrance, they both laughed. “I guess we both like Speedos” Mike said. Adam: “yepper, looks like it.” The suits were tight and tiny; both men had a bulge and were almost showing their love handle; the difference was one was already rock hard.

Adam made for the lap pool, Mike for the hot tub. There was enough distance between the two to give some privacy to each. The girls were already in place. In the ladies room, the girls had already changed; their lockers were next to each other. They both took great pride in stripping and showing their exquisite bodies to each other, thrusting their respective racks out for each to admire. Both donned string bikinis with thong bottoms. Their tits were practically bursting from the material. It didn’t seem as though the thin cloth could hold up for long. As it turned out, it didn’t need to.