Magic Penis

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, you can't keep a hard man down... (or maybe it was it's hard to keep a good man down; or maybe...) ;)

I'm hoping the story isn't too stale or boring; I appreciate the readers who have been with me when it started; I'm hoping to pick up some new fans along the way.

If you think it worthy, please rate it!

More for this chapter to come. Like some of the others, this took a different turn than I originally thought. The story seems to evolve as my fingers type the words... I will get to the meaning behind the chapter title.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow! I read this start to finish. You have done an amazing job of being consistent. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope you decide to continue. If you are ever in Killeen look me up and we can talk. I'd sure like to meet you.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Your dick is sooo big! And it’s sooo fucking stiff and hard!! I LOVE how BIG & THICK your fucking cock is darlin’!!!” Now Kelli was fully squatted on Adam’s magnificent piece of man meat. “There is no man who can compare to you; no man that can fuck a woman with a cock like you can!! And your big horse cock is mine to control!!!” Both could fell the tip of Adam’s 15” and impossibly thick cock fully inserted into Kelli’s pussy. They could fell his tip resting against the utmost back of Kelly’s snatch. As Kelli sat there motionless, her pussy muscles were continually stroking his steel rod, from base to tip. It made Adam close his eyes in sheer pleasure.

Kelli knew it pleased Adam for her to stroke his cock meat with her pussy. It was a unique talent she had. She had made men cum just by doing what she was doing to Adam at that very moment. Kelli could tell how much Adam loved it – he had dropped his hands from squeezing her enormous boobs and had put his hands on either side of her tiny waist and was forcing her down on his cock as much as was possible. For Kelli, there was nothing so good as having a absolutely huge thick pieces of meat up her twat.

Adam opened his eyes to watch Kelli. She was fondling and squeezing her huge tits. She would lift one up and suck on her engorged nipple, then do the same to the other. Milk was leaking almost continually from both nipples. She spread the dripping fluid on her breasts. “Oh baby! Look at what your big, hard dick is doing to my titties!!! You’re the only man who ever turned me on enough to make my milk flow!!” Kelli’s internal muscle pumping his cock was as good as him thrusting into her pussy. Now she leaned forward to give him her breasts.

“I’ll take care of your man cock; you suck my tits! Suck them hard! SQUEEZE THEM HARD! YEAH! THAT’S IT! You can’t hurt them! They’re all yours baby! Treat them ROUGH!!” Adam loved it when Kelli wanted him to be rough with her. He began to feel more in control. Her tit flesh was more than a man could hold; her tits were huge and perfect. She was the envy of every woman who knew her or saw her. Her tits were no secret; everyone could see them and stare. It was her other secret – that she could control Adam’s cock and take all of his monster meat, at least more than any of her friends could.

As she leaned over him and he began to work her rack over, she said in a low voice, “I love your fucking huge cock; I love how long it is; I love how thick it is; and I love how hard you get when you are fucking me!” Adam just grunted. Kelli growled again “Don’t stop sucking and squeezing my tits – you’re gonna make me cum!!” And then “SHOOT YOUR HOT WAD IN ME – RIGHT NOW!!!” Adam’s ball sack complied. Before Adam could even process Kelli’s command, his tennis ball sized testicles were pumping hot cum up his incredible shaft.

Kelli’s timing was perfect. She began to cum from the sensation of Adam sucking and being rough with her tits, and from the violent cum shot that erupted inside her pussy. They both loved when they came at the same time. Kelli calling for him to cum was new, but it already seemed natural to him. Adam shivered. He sucked all the harder on her tit, then when he had caught up to the milk flow, he’d switch to the other and suck it equally hard. “You like my titties, Hon?” “I LOVE YOUR BIG HOT TITTIES Kelli!!” And he did. No other woman could compare to Kelli; oh sure there were bigger tits out there, but none as perfect as Kelli’s.

Then she sat up smiling her dirty smile, all the while stroking his cock with her pussy. “Does your big, bad old cock like me making it cum??” “It’s never felt that good before!” Adam ventured. “And I really do love your tits, babe!!” Kelli’s dominance was complete. Oh sure, Adam was the alpha male and in total control, but Kelli could get any man or woman with her body and her tits; and she was the only one who could please Adam and make him big.

She started to lay back. “I want you to fuck me silly now.” As Kelli laid straight back, Adam sat up. For any other man, Kelli’s maneuver would have brought great pain and maybe even injured his penis. But not Adam’s. While his cock was incredibly hard, it was also incredibly flexible. Kelli assumed the missionary position with her legs spread wide. Adam rose up on top and pulled her to him, never leaving her pussy with his 15” cock.

He said, “I love never having to leave your snatch while we change positions.” “You’re the only man who has ever been able to do that, Adam.” “I love being so big; and so hard. I love fucking you hard with this super meat!” “FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME HARD! YOU OWN MY CUNT!! FUCK IT HOWEVER YOU WANT!!”

As Adam warmed to his task, she alternated between whispers and shouts encouraging him on. He had never been this big and fully inserted before. As Kelli felt the warmth of his rage consume her, she shouted “I WANT IT BIGGER!” The magic was immediate; the pleasure of having the biggest, thickest cock and fucking the hottest woman sent Adam into the zone. But before he left consciousness, Kelli caught the look of delight and gratitude in his eyes. She just laid back and enjoyed all that was to cum. Adam was in beast mode.

Later, somewhere in the din… a voice was calling out: “Hey Kelli? Adam? Are you here??”

Last edited:

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just read from beginning to here. Amazing story and PLEASE keep it coming! 5stars rated! a cliffhanger like no tomorrow. please keep going!

bump bump bump!

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam and Kelli both turned to look as Misty stuck her head through the bedroom doorway. Misty’s trademark blonde hair and dazzling smile were always the first things you noticed, and then her tight white top prominently displayed her full, 32DD rack, with no bra, and her blue eyes sparkled. “Sorry guys, I knocked, but no one answered…” laughing, “I thought you might be a bit busy…”

Kelli was sitting ‘cowgirl’ on Adam, her hands on either side of Adam’s shoulders while hanging over him to give him her fabulously huge, full rack as she straddled his huge, thick fuck pole. She was slowly, seductively rising up and down the length of Adam’s horse sized cock, as she looked back over her shoulder at Misty. Adam returned to the business of sucking her tits, alternating between each ripe melon, sucking and squeezing her tits as hard as he could.

Misty generally knew what to expect, since she had been involved many times in a threesome with Kelli and Adam, but she never fully realized how hot it was to walk in and watch Adam and Kelli fuck. She knew Kelli was the only woman who could take all of Adam into her hot little pussy. Now she realized that Adam’s cock was thicker than usual, and Kelli’s hips kept rising on his shaft; he was easily over 15” long, she guessed – maybe 16” ? – no, can’t be that big, and as she studied his shaft, she was sure his man-meat was the thickest she had ever witnessed. The scent of sex was in the air. The pool of body fluids on the sheets gave off a sweet, but pungent odor. Of course, Adam’s sex scent overwhelmed and seduced all women who came within a few feet of him, or in this case, in the same room while he was naked.

Kelli’s half dazed smile and disheveled hair told the tale: she and Adam had been fucking each other’s brains out. “Give me just one more (orgasm) and he’s all yours, girlfriend…” Kelli and Misty had become best friends after she and Adam picked her up in the gym one day a couple of years back. Next to Kelli, Misty got the most time with Adam, often staying over and fucking all night. Her husband didn’t appreciate her and didn’t have what it took to keep her satisfied, and he didn’t mind Misty staying over with her girlfriend Kelli. Of course, he didn’t know there was a man in the house, much less, that fucked his hot, beautiful wife to multiple mind blowing orgasms every time they were together.

Misty was in awe and disbelief as Kelli steadily drove her hips down on Adam’s thickest (yet) flagpole. She buried his shaft at the base which showed how wide Adam’s cock stretched Kelli’s snatch (as thick as or thicker than Misty’s forearm). Adam’s giant ball sack was a big as she had ever seen; she was sure she couldn’t even enclose just one testicle in her hand. She had heard Kelli talking to Adam before, more so when it was just the three of them, now Kelli growled “Now use that fire hose you have stuck so far up my pussy! Shoot your hot, thick cum up my twat! Make a baby inside of me with your man juice, you stud!”

No sooner had she commanded it, Adam’s ball sack actually enlarged and then contracted; she could tell he was cumming and releasing his sweet, hot sperm from its holding cell. Misty could see when the initial blast hit the back of Kelli’s pussy. Kelli’s head rocked back and her chest jutted out and she gasped for air. While all of this was happening and Adam was still shooting volley after volley of steaming hot fuck juice (based on watching his ball sack enlarge and contract, and his cock shaft was clearly jerking even though Kelli still had it fully stuffed inside her cunt) Kelli commanded again “NOW MAKE ME CUM!!”

Misty had dropped her shorts, pulled her thong to one side with one hand , and with the other, was shoving a thick, 12” dildo into her wet, swollen twat. She didn’t need to lube it; her pussy was practically dripping at that point. The dildos were made available to allow the girls to ‘warm up’ and stretch out before taking on Adam’s even larger real cock. As Kelli’s release came, Misty came as well. Kelli recognized the other additional orgasm from her friend, even though Adam wasn’t inside her; but he was very much a part of the reason Misty was coming.

Adam’s body shivered and his cock jerked as he both shot his cum and ‘made’ Kelli cum. He hadn’t done both at the same time – ever. He looked up in lust at the amazing woman sitting on his unbelievable cock, who had an equally unbelievable set of tits. As he squeezed them, milk shot from her engorged nipples. Kelli turned and looked down on him. When she could catch her breath again, she said “You’re just going to have to suck them dry, if that’s possible, STUD!!” She grinned her dirtiest, sexiest grin.

She looked over at Misty who was already working up a sweat and the dildo was going 90 miles an hour in and out of her pussy. “Are you ready for the REAL THING girlfriend?” Misty just shook her head yes. “Okay stud, let’s get Misty some fresh sheets so you can make her wet all over again…” with that she began the long withdrawal, pulling her pussy off the mountain of meat that was Adam. She finally was able to stand up. Adam’s huge cock towered over his rock hard stomach and rippled chest. His cock seemed to throb and sway, but remained as stiff and hard as ever. Misty knew that no matter how much or how quickly he had just fucked, he was always ready to go again.

Adam rolled over, sat up and got up. His obscenely thick, long cock stood straight out. The girls stripped and replaced the sheets. As Misty bent over at the waist working on the bed, Adam came up behind her and put his cock in between her legs. She had already removed the thong and her swollen clit was dripping. It was all she could do to make the bed as she anticipated her upcoming session with Adam. Adam’s rock hard shaft filled the diamond space between her legs and even pushed against her thighs on either side. She rocked her hips so that her clit was resting on the fuck stick.

“Are you going to fuck me silly with that baseball bat of a cock, you big stud?” She stood up and leaned back against Adam’s equally rock hard body. As Adam cupped her huge tits, she stroked his cock that stuck out in front of her oh so wet, hot pussy. “You make my husband look like a little boy with that magnificent penis of yours!!” She slid back and forth on his cock, pushing her tight bubble butt up against Adam’s groin, trying to stroke his monster cock with both hands, still not getting entirely around its girth.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out tonight Misty. I’m gonna stretch your poor little pussy out and give you all the cock you can take; then I’m gonna make you cum so hard, you’ll have orgasms on top of your orgasms!” Misty never doubted what Adam said. She knew he was a man of his word and that his cock was truly a man’s cock and was certainly equal to the task. Tonight would be special; there would be this time together and then after another friend came and went, she and Kelli would share Adam all night long. She knew she’d never be the same again. She could hardly wait.

“Now bend over and let me show you what I mean…” Misty bent at the waist and placed her hands on the bed. She liked doggy style; it made her tits bounce and Adam pulled on her hair and gently, sometimes harder, slapped her ass cheeks as he fucked her. He stepped back ever so slightly so he could pull his enormous dick back far enough to put it at the opening to her pussy. “Oh Adam, you are SO FUCKING THICK!!!” as she spread her legs and parted her clit to accommodate the girth of just the head of his manhood. “YES BABY!!! STRETCH MY PUSSY!!! MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL!!! I WANT IT!!! I WANT YOU TO USE ME; USE MY CUNT FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL FUCK HOLE!!!” The pain was fleeting; the pleasure hurt as well.

Adam inserted his cock in a series of short strokes over a few minutes. Misty welcomed the pain and pleasure. She knew what to expect. Adam slapped her butt a couple of times. The pain made her forget momentarily the pain of the invader in her box. And it turned her on. She LOVED IT. When he finally had stuffed her with as much cock as she could hold, he began to stand up. He lifted Misty off her feet on the strength of his cock alone. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them roughly. She loved to have her man treat her rough and knew he fully appreciated her big boobs, unlike her wimp of man at home.

Adam hammered her cunt from the back; he grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as he wanted. She shouted out encouragements and told him to keep going. He loved fucking Misty, she could take the rough treatment and seemed to really enjoy it. His cock was at an all-time size – both in thickness and length. Kelli was going to leave him big; he was going to use it to its fullest tonight.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, you can't keep a hard man down... (or maybe it was it's hard to keep a good man down; or maybe...) ;)

I'm hoping the story isn't too stale or boring; I appreciate the readers who have been with me when it started; I'm hoping to pick up some new fans along the way.

If you think it worthy, please rate it!

More for this chapter to come. Like some of the others, this took a different turn than I originally thought. The story seems to evolve as my fingers type the words... I will get to the meaning behind the chapter title.

Will we ever find the meaning behind the chapter title :) ?

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Adam fucked Misty senseless. She could never keep count of the orgasms he made her have. Each one seemed bigger and better than the last. Of course with Adam, she never had to work at cumming and she had never faked an O, like she usually did with her husband. The pleasure from Adam’s big dick was unbelievable! He was as large – long & thick, as he had ever been (with her); and somehow her pussy accommodated this thicker cock, but not his entire length (it was such a turn-on to see his thick cock shaft protruding from her completely stuffed pussy). Initially, there was pain as he inserted his too thick fuck toy into her hungry, tight little box, but this was followed by twice as much pleasure. After a while, there was nothing but pure pleasure. She was a rag doll on the end of his magnificent man-tool.

Just feeling his meat stretching her pussy beyond any reasonable limit and filling her so completely with a rock hard dick only added to the excitement in her most important sex organ – her mind. All she had to do was to envision how much cock this man possessed and how he used it to please her and dominate her. All she had ever known were boys in high school and college who were small to average at best; and her husband’s puny excuse for a cock, whose dick looked like a little boy’s compared to Adam’s god-like mega dick. Since meeting Adam & Kelli, she had seen other cocks, some like her husband’s, some bigger; but none ever came close to being in the same ballpark as Adam’s. She had watched as Adam seduced, then dominated and forced total submission of other women. They willingly left their men with little boy dicks for his man’s cock. Adam humiliated their men with his big cock.

As every stroke hit the back of her pussy, Misty was reminded that no one had ever pleased her like Adam, and she knew that she would never be satisfied with anyone else. She was completely ruined for any other man, because of Adam’s huge fucking dick - his thick, huge, manly-man’s cock. She completely submitted to Adam’s cock; she would do anything for that cock! All she lived for was to please his cock. They were now in the ‘cool down period’ after the most intense fucking yet. True to Adam’s word, he had given her orgasms on top of her orgasms. She wasn’t sure how he managed to do that at just the right time or how he did that, but she had long since given up trying to understand. Adam’s stamina was never in doubt. He could stay as hard as he wanted for as long as he wanted and cum whenever it pleased him. He had the ideal man-package and there was no question that he knew how to use it.

She was now lying on top of Adam, with his cock fully inserted; her huge breasts smashed firmly against his chest. Her heart was beating so hard from all the mind blowing O’s he had given her. They kissed deeply, over and over again. Adam caressed her hair, her back and her excellent tight ass with both hands. He forced her against the tip of his cock, stuck as far into her cunt as it could physically go. She squeezed his thick, hard dick with her tight, wet pussy, only to have it briefly expand in thickness and then Adam would acknowledge her cock worship by responding with a twitch of his cock (not the tingling flex he used to bring her to orgasm). As she squeezed her legs together, she could feel the extra length of Adam’s shaft that was not in her snatch, in between her thighs. The heat from both his shaft and his huge set of testicles burned against her thighs.

Misty was the first to break the silence: “Oh baby, you are so big, so thick; you are bigger and thicker now than I’ve ever seen you! You’re stretching me with that hot, thick dick of yours…” Just talking about it and having Adam’s horse-sized cock completely filling her pussy started another orgasm. Adam responded by flexing his dick and giving her a bigger O on top of the O she was already having. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes rolled back into her head; and she squeezed his dick involuntarily as her body lost control over the waves of pleasure emanating from her pussy. Her body convulsed as she dropped her head on Adam’s chest.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After the O’s subsided, she raised her head again and kissed him deeply, never letting her chest do anything but stay firmly pressed against his. Her nipples were continuously erect and full, but Adam could feel them getting bigger and harder against his chest; and her breasts were so hot against his chest. He loved that. She knew she had a bigger than average set of full, firm breasts and knew that Adam loved to feel them. She willingly gave her tits and body to Adam. This time Adam spoke: “Misty, I love your insanely hot body, your big fucking tits and your hot, wet, pussy - so tightly wrapped around my big dick.” Misty raised her head, her hair completely disheveled: “I love you Adam; I love your horse-sized man’s cock! I know I’ve said it nearly every time we are together, but you own me, and my body; you own my pussy, my cunt – or whatever you want to call it or call me. I am your sex slave, your cock slave, your slut; you can have me anytime, anywhere, any way you want it. Anything to please you and to please your cock – all you have to do is say so.”

Adam said “I love fucking you more than anyone, except Kelli.” All Misty could do was to smile her best dirty bedroom smile. She loved hearing that he wanted her and that she was special among the group of women; it made her appreciate Adam all the more, and to do her best to please him and worship his god-like penis with her body and mind. Misty continued: “I’m staying for the weekend and I can’t wait for our next time together. I don’t care if we never get out of the sack the whole time.” Adam began fucking her again; rocking his hips and forcing thick dong in and out of her tight twat, while holding her tightly on his gigantic cock. Between the increasingly heavy breaths, she said, “If you keep doing that and you’re going to make me cum all over your big, thick, bad fucking cock!” He simply said: “That’s the whole idea; I love making you cum on my big, thick, bad ole cock!” Misty came again.

As Misty and Adam finished their fuck session, she was grateful that she didn’t need to try to satisfy her small dicked, wimp of a husband; she would have hardly been able to even feel him in the huge void in her pussy caused by the thickest-ever cock that had just stretched her out. How she longed to confront her husband and have him watch as Adam fucked her with that biggest ever cock, like he never could. Maybe one day, when she was ready to leave him…

But for now, she knew Amie and a new friend would soon be over and she would have to wait as Adam fucked each of them. Now and again, she would feel a tinge of jealousy; but when she remembered she would get to share him with Kelli all weekend, she just smiled. She always enjoyed the tension a new woman brought when meeting Adam for the first time. She had learned from Kelli to share Adam; and she understood his cock required new conquests, even while enjoying the conquered, submitted women of their group. She was not complaining; she got all she could handle from Adam every time they fucked; Adam seemed to always be able to satisfy every woman completely and then he was always ready to continue with another.

Now Adam, Kelli and Misty were all in the living room, each attired in the usual garb – Adam in a sarong that only came to mid-thigh when standing (as per design by Kelli), and Kelli & Misty in very sheer, short robes, which showed their huge chests and nipples through the fabric and showed their gorgeous legs off. Adam’s sarong never did cover his dong, even when soft. There was no mistaking the bulge from his thick cock and huge ball sack. His dick would hang down and the bell shaped head plus part of his shaft would be exposed. When he sat, even more of his manhood showed. There was no point to cover it. The girls never got tired of viewing him and never took his dick for granted. The subconscious aroma of Adam’s sex scent keep everybody in the room aroused and made their juices flow. Often, whoever was sitting next to Adam would be playing with his dick, stroking it, squeezing it and caressing it. This often led to impromptu sucking and fuck sessions sitting on Adam’s lap. Misty was sitting next to Adam and was squeezing and stroking his semi-soft manhood.

When the doorbell rang, Kelli got up to answer. It was Amie and her friend. As she invited them in, the friend could not help but notice Kelli’s fabulously hot body and big tits in the see-thru robe. Adam and Misty stood. As Amie and her friend walked in, both immediately focused on Adam and both sets of eyes traveled down Adam’s half naked torso, directly to Adam’s dick. Amie knew what to expect and was gratified to see her old friend, attached of course, to Adam. Her friend’s eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open as she realized how big Adam’s dick was and that it was probably still soft. Although Amie was keenly aware of Adam, she also acknowledged Kelli & Misty; her friend scarcely knew there was anyone else in the room outside of Adam.

Amie did the introductions – “Adam, this is Carla; Carla this is Adam.” Turning toward Kelli, she said “Carla, this is Kelli” then towards Misty “and Carla this is Misty.” To Adam, she just managed a “Hi Adam” and hardly a nod of the head to Kelli or Misty. She had stopped dead in her tracks, locked on Adam’s half naked body and in particular, the bulge under the sarong and the visible portion of his cock. Adam’s sex scent continued to intoxicate and arouse every woman in the room. She began to walk towards Adam and offered her hand. Recovering a bit, she managed “Pleased to meet you.” She briefly eyed Misty curiously as she stood next to Adam, her tight, very hot body with big tits and hard nipples also showing through the sheer fabric. There was an immediate, definitive chemistry between Adam and Carla.

Amie walked up to Adam and gave him a huge passionate kiss, pressing her 36DD chest into Adam’s bare chest. Carla stepped aside and just watched this exchange. Amie had already explained they were all friends with benefits and very laid back with basically one thing of prime importance. As with Kelli and Misty, Amie needed no bra (especially when she was going to be with Adam) and was now peeling off her tight white top revealing nothing but a big, gorgeous, firm and full set of tits. Her nipples were already erect – full and hard. She stepped back into the embrace with Adam and kissed him deeply again pressing her big, naked breasts against his chest.. Adam embraced her and pressed her tightly to him. Then, she reached down and grabbed Adam’s soft cock pulling it up to reveal more cock flesh as the sarong fell back. Never letting go, she turned to Carla and said “This is why we’re here: for this hunk of a man, hung with the biggest cock anyone has ever seen.” She raked her generous tits and hard nipples down Adam’s chest and stomach as she dropped to her knees.

Adam just smiled with his arms crossed across his chest; he loved the attention, adoration, and worship that his cock commanded. Carla quietly gasped as she took in not only the size of his cock but also the size of his testicles – they were perfectly in proportion to the penis, but they were huge by any standard of comparison. As Amie kneeled in front of Adam, she loudly smacked each of her big tits with Adam’s thick meat. Then she began to suck it in earnest. Carla was fixated on the sight. Adam allowed himself to get hard and then gently grabbed Amie’s head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Every woman in the room was wet between the legs and their breasts were swelling and nipples engorged – full and hard.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now Amie released the fastener on the sarong and it fell to the floor. There were no more secrets about Adam. He was a gorgeous hunk of a man with an even more gorgeous dick and set of balls. Amie pulled off of Adam’s cock, looked up at him with big eyes and asked ever so innocently: “Would you cum for me?” Adam understood she asked for Carla’s benefit and was agreeable to make a lasting first impression. He responded, “When you’re ready Amie…” Amie returned to the vacuum like lock on Adam’s now erect cock with her mouth and shook her head ok. She pumped his cock hard and fast with both hands. Adam closed his eyes and willed himself to cum. His balls visibly enlarged and his shaft bucked; Amie was ready and the first shot from the cock cannon hit the back of her throat.

She began to swallow and gulp as fast as she knew how. Little dribbles of cum leaked around the corners of her mouth. Finally, she was no longer able to keep up with the flow, and pulled off of his cock in between volleys. She pointed his cum cannon towards her rack and began to receive thick ropes of pearly white thick sperm. As she began to coat her sizable chest with nothing but cum, Adam looked up at Carla taking it all in; one hand inside her pants between her legs massaging her clit and one on her breasts which seemed slightly larger than when she had first entered the room. Wasn’t her top a little bit tighter fitting? Maybe it was his imagination, but he was usually pretty observant when it came to a woman’s breasts. Carla was in shock and awe.

Amie finished and cleaned up Adam’s dick, loudly licking and slurping and obviously enjoying letting everyone else know how much she enjoyed sucking Adam’s dick. Kelli had disappeared and now came back with towels for Amie. “Thanks Kel!” Kelli and Misty both scooped cum from Amie’s chest and fed themselves. After playfully cleaning up her big tits, she stood and said, “Ok you’re mine first, stud!” leading him back to the bedroom by his still raging hard-on of a cock. Then over her shoulder to Carla: “You’re next; see you in a while, no matter how short or long it may be… But it’ll definitely be worth the wait!” Carla just stared after them as they left the room. It was hard to believe what she was seeing and what was happening before her very eyes. She was still unconsciously fingering her clit and rubbing her tits, remembering vividly what she had just witnessed. She turned to face Kelli & Misty who were now standing together, watching her. When she realized what she was doing, she stopped and smiling said – “Well, that was quite a show!” Kelli & Misty chuckled, nodded and agreed.

The girls then sat and talked while Adam fucked the stuffing out of Amie. All the while they could hear the sounds of a great fuck fest - Amie yelling, groaning, moaning, shouting encouragement, loudly making statements about Adam’s sex organs and just generally sounding like she was either dying or thrilled, but clearly having the best sex of her life. They talked about how she and Amie had met and how the discussion had ultimately turned to Adam; and Carla quizzed Kelli and Misty about their relationship with Adam. Kelli did her best to not show the orgasms that Amie was causing her to have. Sometimes Kelli just shuddered or a surprise O hit right when she was talking. Carla chalked it up to Kelli being distracted by the accompanying noise or shout that came from the other room at the same time. Misty didn’t really think too much about it, being more concerned with what she knew and had heard about this new friend. Of course, the first question Carla had was ‘did Adam always cum like that’ and ‘was he able to do that whenever he wanted and over and over again’? Both of the girls laughed and assured her with an emphatic yes to both questions.

Naturally, Amie and Kelli had discussed introducing Carla into the fold. They had quietly done some background research and Misty had also helped. It seemed there were some concerns about Carla’s past with a few men. She apparently would cause the men physical pain with their penis; many refused to be with her again. Some men even gave her the nickname of the ‘cock punisher’. She was fucking Big Dick around the same time as Amie was, and didn’t understand why Amie dropped Dick and never came back. Amie remembered that Carla could take all that Big Dick had to offer and had lamented that his was the biggest dick around – but just wasn’t enough to satisfy her.

Of course, Kelli wasn’t afraid of what Carla could do to Adam. She knew his penis was so strong and powerful, no woman would be able to physically hurt Adam. She also knew that Adam would be able to fill any woman’s pussy, no matter what. If anybody was to do any punishing, it would be Adam. Adam & Kelli had put a few women with bad attitudes in their place; and although pain was involved, he didn’t physically inflict long term damage. In those cases, Adam was the ‘pussy punisher’. He simply fucked them into complete submission and forced them to worship his all-powerful cock. The women would eventually surrender to the force and power of his pleasure giving dick, and were left begging for more.

The girl had a tight, hot body, but her tits were no more than a C cup. They could see that she had a fancy bra on underneath her tight top. She oozed confidence and had what seemed to be an extraordinary amount of sex appeal. There was something intangible in her sexiness, but they couldn’t quite put their finger on it. She was taller than Kelli or Misty, but not as tall as Amie. She had beautiful shiny, thick, midnight black hair that was long, to about the middle of her back. After Adam had left the room, Carla was able to think a little more clearly. All the women were big breasted; she asked if Adam was a ‘tit man’ to which they responded yes. There was a little one-ups-man-ship there, but Kelli assured Carla that it wasn’t a pre-requisite to be with Adam. Carla, simply said, “Good, but I may have a little surprise for him there.” Neither Kelli nor Misty understood, but didn’t press her for an explanation.

Finally, it seemed to get quiet in the other room. Kelli ventured “sounds like they are wrapping up in there…” Sure enough, Amie came out, almost staggering back into the living room. She was completely naked; with her shorts and panties in one hand (she had left her top in the living room). She was completely disheveled and looked like she had just been put through the wringer, or toughest workout yet. Cum and sex juices still dribbled down her inner thighs. She had a dazed, but satisfied, peaceful look on her face. Carla was amazed to see her friend’s countenance. She had never seen her this way in all the other times she had been with Big Dick or any other man.

Amie’s smile was pasted on her face. “Damn! I never get tired of being fucked like that! No one can fuck you like Adam can; and no one can do the things he does. And that cock…” she drifted off with everyone left to imagine and fill in the blanks; then “Kelli, I’m so glad we met and that you don’t mind sharing him.” Then she turned to Carla, “he’s all yours girl! I hope you’re ready for the fucking of your life!”

Carla smiled. She was anxious and eager at the same time. She had always dominated the men she had fucked. She liked putting them in their place. Adam was certainly hung more than any other, but experience had taught her she would be able to handle him. She looked forward to matching Adam’s sex and doing the same thing she did to all the other men – to dominate; unless, she thought, no, we’ll just wait and see… She knew at any rate, men were strongly attracted to her in a sexual way. She noticed Adam was too, when they were close to each other.

She walked back to the bedroom and let herself in, closing the door behind her. Adam was standing near the bed, finishing replacing the sheets. She paused briefly to take in the total man, his physique - his ass was perfect, and she could see his huge ball sack hanging large whenever he moved just so. He was quite the specimen – more than she had been able to find. Then he turned to face her. His gigantic cock was completely rigid and sticking straight out, no angle, his cock was parallel to the floor! He was still rock hard after fucking Amie – fucking amazing! She

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
could tell immediately he was so much bigger than Big Dick, and far bigger than any other man she had ever seen or fucked.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She walked sexily toward him saying, “Are you ready for round two, you big stud?” Adam answered “More like round 4, counting Kelli and Misty before you and Amie got here. But as you can see, I’m definitely ‘up’ for the task” gesturing to his big boner. Adam smiled. Standing closer together, both Adam and Carla were strangely more attracted to each other than any other fuck mate they had been with, except for Adam, it seemed to be the same level of attraction as he always had with Kelli. Carla, smiling her sexiest, dirtiest smile, said “You’ve been a busy boy, haven’t you?” (Again - fucking amazing stamina she thought to herself) She walked closer and reached out and grabbed Adam’s 16” cock with one hand. She knew she wouldn’t be able to encircle it with one hand, now she reached the other hand out and still wasn’t surprised she couldn’t make her fingers touch even using both hands. It was just too thick. They kissed deeply and Carla became a little light headed from the exchange, but never let go and had started stroking the slab of monster meat in her tiny hands.

Looking down at the impossibly cock in her hands, and still stroking Adam’s superman cock, she said, “I understand why Amie left Big Dick and never thought twice. You truly do have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.” She had continued fucking Big Dick because she could never find a man with a big enough cock; she had fucked 8, 10, 11” cocks and a couple of young stud jocks with 12 & 12.5”s from the university that rivaled Big Dick, but she dominated all of them and had never failed to be able to take all they had; and was always left hungry for more. Continually on the lookout for a bigger cock, she would fuck men with smaller wimpier cocks - and then taunt them about not having enough cock to fill her or satisfy her pussy; and ultimately squeezed their manhood until it hurt with her pussy muscles and well-toned thighs. She would punish their cocks for their small size and for wasting her time. Of course, the men couldn’t help being attracted to her physically and sexually; and then she was disappointed when they dropped their pants.

Adam said, “Yeah little dick wanted to challenge me; but you can see for yourself, he’s nowhere close; after I humiliated him, I took his partner immediately that night; Amie and I have been good fuck buddies ever since.” Adam had noticed a familiar tingling when Carla had touched his cock – just like when Kelli did; and at the same time, Carla had noticed a tingling in her pussy that she had never felt before. She said adoringly (almost in a trance), “You do have the biggest cock of any man, don’t you? And something tells me, you will always have the biggest cock. Ever…” Adam reached out to touch Carla’s breasts; it was clear they were tight in her top and the top gave away a fancy bra underneath. He grabbed both breasts gently and squeezed and massaged them.

Carla responded with a low groan and a purring, animalistic sound; her chest seemed to respond to Adam’s touch and probing. “This top looks a little tight on your chest. Are you ready to get these clothes off?” Adam was asking. She responded “yes, please” and allowed Adam to lift her top off over her head, letting go of Adam’s dick for the first time. As she raised her arms, and the top was removed, it revealed her cleavage; Adam could see that although she was (now) a full C cup, she had beautiful cleavage. Her bra was very tight fitting. It had some sort of snaps in the front. Carla was watching Adam’s eyes as he began to survey her chest and upper body. “And the bra too?” She caught his hands as he was reaching for the front closure and said, “I’ve got a little surprise for you; just leave it on for now. But you can certainly help with my pants!”

Adam couldn’t imagine what her surprise might be, but didn’t think twice about it; he hooked his thumbs on either side of her pants and pulled them straight down to the floor. She had no panties on. Adam liked that. He was face to face with her neatly trimmed bush; he reached behind her and grabbing her round, firm ass cheeks, pulled her to him and gave a good couple of licks and a nibble on her clit. She was very wet and juices were dripping slowly down the insides of her toned, muscular thighs. Her hips and thighs formed the perfect gap, but she widened her stance just a bit to let Adam taste her.

Adam: “Mmmm, you taste good!!” Carla: “I’m glad you like! But for now, if you’re okay with it, I don’t need any foreplay; and looking at your rock hard donkey dick, I don’t think you do either, so I’d like to get straight to the fucking.” Adam just chuckled; he liked it when a woman was forward and straight to the point. Adam: “That’s fine with me, how do you want it?” Carla: “I’d like to ride you cowgirl style - with you on your back and facing each other, please!” That was one of Adam’s favorite positions. “Sure” he said, lying down on the bed on his back. His 16” impossibly thick cock stood straight up and towered over his rippled stomach and toned body.

Carla took in the sight; first, she sat next to Adam and reached over to embrace his throbbing horse-cock – power and strength emanated from it. The veins were fully engorged and stood out. It was beautiful to view and to hold. Using both hands, she moved it to between her breasts which seemed very hot to the touch and felt good against the skin of his cock, then licked and kissed the tip of his cock head while stroking the length of his veined shaft; as she squeezed it between her hands, it would respond by growing thicker. She was still in awe of this man’s absolutely huge dick. Then she stood up on the bed standing over Adam’s towering rod. She began to lower herself down to the tip of his cock. Her eyes were locked onto Adam’s.

As she began, her demeanor began to change almost immediately: “You’ve got the biggest cock any woman has ever had, don’t you? I’ll bet you love impaling women on your thick fuck stick, don’t you? You ruin every woman for mere mortal men, don’t you? I want you to give me every inch of your elephant-sized monster cock! I can take it all; every inch of it!! I’m going to make you mine; and I want all of it!” Adam didn’t need to answer. He couldn’t wait to fuck her into submission. Her tiny hands guided his obscenely thick steel rod to her opening, then she used his cock head to flick against her clit; there was that strange tingling again, that both felt, but kept their thoughts to themselves. Her juices were now flowing like never before and she used them to liberally coat Adam’s tip and shaft. As she inserted the tip, then the head into her wanton pussy, she loudly said “UHHH, SO THICK!! OMG! FUCK!! You are so fucking thick!! Most women can’t handle a cock this thick, can they?? But see, my pussy can take it!!? And I want more! Give me all of it; give me your best shot, you big stud!!”

Adam had begun to look at Carla’s chest and saw that the tits were bigger and the cups no longer could contain the tit flesh – were they growing?? As Carla began to lower inch after delicious inch of thick hard cock into her twat, her tits fascinated Adam even more. The bra seemed not to be able to hold her tits any more. Carla was watching Adam watching her tits. She knew it was about time to show him her surprise. She had about 8” of hard cock in her cunt.

XLTexan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“This is what your big, thick, fucking cock does to my titties…” and with that she flexed her shoulders backwards ever so slightly, and her bra popped open releasing her pent up, growing breasts. “You’re making them grow and get bigger; you like big tits, don’t you babe?” Now they were bigger than a C cup, but not quite a D cup. Adam asked, “How did you do that? That’s amazing!” Then “yes, I like your big tits Carla!” They were perfect, with big round areolas topped with big hard nipples. Adam squeezed her tits and rolled her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Carla - “Yes, lover; you can be rougher with them, it doesn’t hurt! I love it!!” That was all Adam needed to hear. He kept squeezing and roughly massaging them; they seemed alive in his hands.

Carla’s head rocked back at the pleasure he was giving her boobs; all the while steadily taking more and more tremendous cock into her hungry pussy. She looked down at her chest. She was nearing a D cup, as she usually did when fucking; she was just getting there a whole lot faster than she ever had before. His cock was still stretching her ever so slightly and she was nearing 12” stuffed inside of her. “Most of your women probably can’t take this much of your big donkey dick, can they? And I’m sure only a few of your big titted sluts can handle more. I’m going to show you that I can take more than they can; I can take all of your big fucking he-man dick all the way up my cunt.”

A curious thing happened. As she had 12-13” of cock stuffed up in her, Adam had thought he had hit the back of her box and had filled her completely. He was just about to begin to fuck her lights out, but then, her pussy seemed to give way; he could feel her pushing past that point as she continued to lower herself on his steel rod. Carla’s pussy was adjusting to the larger, longer cock. It began to stretch so that she could take it deeper. She smiled because she hadn’t felt that sensation in a while, since she hadn’t had any bigger dicks to fuck. That release brought such pleasure, she began to feel an orgasm building. “You’re going to make me cum with your huge dick, stud! You make every woman cum with your cock, don’t you? Your cock was made to please women! I’m going to cum all over your big, thick cock; you love women coming on your cock, don’t you babe?”

Carla had become a wild sex goddess in front of Adam. She was expertly stroking his huge shaft with her pussy, taking him deeply and flexing her pussy muscles and squeezing his cock as hard as she could. When she did that that with other men, they would cry out and beg her to stop; Adam’s cock responded by getting thicker. He urged her on telling her how good it felt when she squeezed his dick – “Harder; yeah HARDER!!” Her tits were big and getting bigger. Her body oozed sex. Adam was occupied now with her growing breasts; they were at least a D cup and still seemed to be changing. He sucked and squeezed them as roughly as he did with Kelli or Misty.

That brought her to her first orgasm. Her tits always became more sensitive, the bigger they got. She loved having bigger tits. She wanted a rack like Amie, Kelli and Misty had – but permanently. They always seemed to return to her full perky C cup the next day. She kept pushing her hips down on Adam’s huge dong. She was approaching his full 16” length. Adam could feel her pussy seeming to give way every time it felt like he had hit bottom. Her pussy felt very tight around his member. He loved that she could take more. He loved being big, thick and fully inserted.

Then it happened; she pushed the final thrust and her clit was resting against Adam’s pelvis. She thought she was about ready to fuck his lights out, when another curious thing happened – his cock starting growing! Through the huge wave of pleasure that spread across her face, she looked down at him with a curious mixture of awe and delight; and noticed her breasts were larger than the usual D cup. She shook them sexily for his benefit, but also she loved the size and weight of them. She took them in her hands and was unable to grasp either whole breast; she began to lift them up and suck them alternately, eyeing Adam all the while. She loved how big they were becoming! “Don’t you love how big you’re making my tits? You didn’t know you had that power did you? You can make me have bigger tits, babe! Look at mine; it’s your cock doing that!!” Then “Is your donkey dick getting bigger!!?? YOU ARE! YOU ARE getting BIGGER!! YES! I can feel you growing inside of my hot wet pussy!! OMG… you’re getting THICKER TOO!!” She rocked her head back and displayed her graceful neck and growing breasts; he long thick hair tickled Adam’s ball sack. She began to rock her hips and make long strokes up and down his 16+” shaft. His cock seemed like it was alive. As Adam kept growing, her pussy kept taking more. Adam didn’t know what to think, but he was so close to the zone, he wasn’t really thinking much at all at this point…

“No woman has ever been able to keep up with your super cock, have they?? I can take all you can give, stud!! No other woman can match what my pussy can do for you.” Adam’s cock had also begun to thicken as well as grow longer. She came every so often now as the change in Adam’s cock and her pussy continued. “I’m going to ride your cock until you can’t move anymore! I’m going to make you cum harder than any woman ever has.”

Then a curious thing happened again. Adam’s cock did hit the back of her pussy. Her pussy didn’t grow any more. Adam’s cock continued to grow as Kelli had previously instructed it – to fill and go 5 more inches; and to thicken past what she could take just for spite. Carla’s demeanor immediately changed. “What the fuck!? You’re still growing and you’ve filled my pussy up!? No man has ever been able to do that to me!” OMG, YOU’RE STILL GROWING AND GETTING THICKER… UHNNNN, OHHHHH SHIT!!! OMG; NO MAN HAS BEEN ABLE BOTTOM ME OUT!!!” She sat on top of Adam and was aware that she was being raised by the strength and length of his cock. She came violently and her head rocked back and her eyes rolled back into her head. Adam then unleashed the flex, that made her stare at Adam in disbelief and of course made her cum again violently and her body went into involuntary convulsions as the magnificence of the multiple orgasms swept over her.

‘You are the one, aren’t you!?” she muttered between the heavy breathing, grunting and moaning... She briefly noticed that her tits were at least a full DD. She smiled at having a rack equal to Amie’s or any of the women in the house. Then Adam slipped into the zone and began to fuck her brains out. He fucked her in every conceivable position, sometimes just lifting her up with the strength of his cock alone. She marveled at how powerful his cock was. Several times he pulled out and covered her huge new rack with juicy, great tasting cum. Then he inserted his now gargantuan dick back all the way into her pussy. Her pussy no longer changed; it had met its match. She marveled at how big he was and how he fucked her. She knew she’d met her match and would never fuck any other man; it would have to be Adam – always and forever. Carla’s ‘magic’ pussy also gave her the same stamina that Adam had.

Adam enjoyed his new super dick; it was over 24” he guessed, judging from the times he and Kelli had played with making him obscenely huge. He loved being able to insert such a huge fuck stick fully into a woman. It seemed so much stronger and more powerful than ever. He fucked her for hours. She finally muttered “your cock owns me; I’ll do anything you want; just please fuck me whenever you want.”